Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 12:04:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mountbatten  (Read 17451 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 11:07:51 pm »

It is strange stuff Alexandrine I agree with you and the trick is to try and sieve the wheat from the chaff. What was it Sherlock Holmes said?

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Blunt was alleged to be the illigitimate child of George V - half brother to Duke of Windsor and George V1.

Here's some info from Sarah Bradford's book on Diana which shows Charles had moved away from MB by the time he was 30 at the latest and from what she writes well before that.

Camilla's role in the Prince's life was more than purely physical: she was also his intimate adviser, usurping Mountbatten's role as his mentor. The Prince has ceased to pay much attention to his 'honorary grandfather' as he had in his younger days. He found other mentors - he was an 'intellectual pillow', his father said scornfully, while a courtier commented, 'Prince Charles goes through gurus like other people do socks'.  In his search for self-fulfilment and the meaning of life he had come under the influence of Laurens van der Post, a protagonist of Jungian ideas. In 1977 he and van der Post had spent five days in the Aberdare Mountains of  Kenya…He then formed a deep emotional and spiritual relationship with a young Indian woman who had sent him a book called the Path of the Masters….

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 11:11:52 pm »

^But he was his mentor when Charles couldn't still chose one, so someone did it for him. If not Mountbatten would have been refused access to Charles.

Times like this is when you see that Icke is not so far off from the mark as some may believe.  eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 11:19:30 pm »

The Queen gave PP total control over the children to stop his whingeing so she would not have interfered in any decisions he made. PP learned his own ways from Mountbatten.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »

^^ Oddly Icke has turned out to be right about a number of things - apart from those shape shifting reptiles.  blink

^ Yes Snokitty the family is somewhat dysfunctional and you only have to look at the Jimmy Savile business to see that some very odd people were allowed to get very close.

This is from DI
Anthony Blunt (1907-1983) was born the third cousin of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon who became the wife of King George VI and is best known as the late Queen Mother - the woman that Princess Diana described as evil. This was a good description given that the lady they called 'The Nation's Grandmother' was one of highest satanic witches in Europe (see The Biggest Secret).

Blunt's mother was the second cousin of the black witch's father Claude Bowes-Lyon, the 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne.  Blunt and his brothers would go for afternoon tea with the Bowes-Lyons at their London home in Mayfair and he was in the royal, political and Intelligence loop almost from the start.

There is another highly significant aspect of the Blunt story according to the London Daily Mail. The paper reported that he told colleagues that he was actually the secret son of King George V, the brother of Bowes-Lyon's spouse, George VI. 

More here

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/79139-the-british-establishment--paedophiles-everywhere

Here's a good thread too. If I find anything else I'll add it but I agree all rather bizarre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1201827/ANTHONY-GLEES-No-remorse-KGB-spy-Anthony-Blunt--clue-traitor-saved-hanging.html
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:30:20 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 10:09:17 pm »

But if Wilson was pro Russia and Mountbatten was also a secret pro russian, why make him the boss of the military?  huh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 10:20:10 pm »

Just before Philby was forced to bail out and head for Moscow, he was being touted as the next head of MI5.  He got that close, Doesn't bear thinking about.! The whole rotten lot of them need to be exposed once and for all.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2013, 11:35:19 pm »

Doesn't make (IMO) sense that Mountbatten used Blunt to go against the RF because the QM was a known friend of Blunt.

Icke mentions he worked for them and that he may even be a royal bastard.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/79139-the-british-establishment--paedophiles-everywhere

If Mountbatten detested the british for his new lower rank then he should hated the russians because of his family murder.

Just read this and I feel sick. If this is true, we need to

1. Stop swearing alliance to the Queen ( it should be UK )
2. We need to rid of them or jail or both
3. I always thought the QM was not so sweet and I believed Diana.

THis is shocking, the world is one lie and there is no faith in anything , anywhere !
I hope this not like the New World order concept
Is this David Icke close ? for real ?
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 11:29:55 pm »

Lord Louis Mountbatten liked the Grand Duchess Tatiana of Russia.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHEa3MccLg

Really A Baron
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 12:06:16 am »

He preferred Maria:

http://www.theromanovfamily.com/grand-duchess-maria-nikolaevna-of-russia/
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 11:31:20 pm »

Would Lord Louis have been able to marry Grand Duchess Maria? Were they not first cousins?

Really A Baron
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 01:17:27 am »

He could have.THey both descended from Princess Alice. He was son of Victoria, daughter of Alice. Maria was also grandchild of Princess Alice, through Alice's daughter Alix, later Empress Alexandra. Queen Victoria did get to marry her cousin Albert so I think the marriage would have been allowed although it was never discovered whether or not Maria was a carrier of hemophilia, like her mother Alix. There might have been some risks with theoretical children of Mountbatten and Maria.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 01:55:39 am »

Yes, I'm sure Lord Louis would have liked to have married Maria. Whether he would have been allowed to marry her had there been no revolution or world war is another thing. She was after all a daughter of the Tsar, he the younger son of a Prince from a morganatic background and a minor royal house.

The only thing I can remember reading with regard to Maria possibly being a carrier of haemophilia is an operation she had on her teeth as a young teenager. Apparently she bled copiously, to such an extent that the dental surgeons were so frightened they stopped operating. It took the Tsarina, who had been waiting in a nearby room, to order them to continue, which they did. If that story is correct then it does show some kind of a problem with Maria. She may possibly have been a carrier and therefore her children may have been affected. However she died before marrying, so the questions a moot point.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: