Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 08:59:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 44615 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: December 28, 2010, 05:48:17 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342135/Princess-Carolines-husband-Prince-Ernst-steps-22-year-old-ex-dancer-models-brothels.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:41:47 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:27:15 pm »

What goes around comes around, he had an affair with Princess Caroline while he was married to her friend Chantal Hochuli, the affair broke up the marriage and he then married Princess Caroline. I guess she now knows what it feels like, couldn't have happened to a more deserving person
- I need a pint, Deptford, 28/12/2010 15:00

I can't disagree and really, she should have simply stayed single after Stefano.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 01:50:24 am »

I was just reading this on the DM !
 How humiliating for Princess Caroline. (and all for his $5 billion fortune ? Certainly Princess Caroline has more dignity then this ? And she grew up Royal with all the trimmings, so maybe his $$ does not impress her ? I realize she wanted the Title. But still. And he looks really fruity.)
I am looking at the middle photo in 2010. Look at that cute "Hello Kitty" Chanel purse with Princess Alexandra. I love PC's Chanel suit but her dyed hair looks dowdy. Her 2 sons, Andrea and Pierre look very sweet and well brought up, but I realize I cannot tell from a photo. LOL.
Charlotte is giving someone a look. Perhaps Charlene ?

So, what about Pierre with Princess Madeleine ? Or Prince William with Charlotte ?   easter-think I know. I know. Way too late !   hiss
However, PW should have waited until he was 35ish to marry and chosen a nice sweet young lady of 20ish. Dumb decisions, PW, dumb decisions, man !  ick
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 02:03:42 pm »

Is it just me or do his girls get younger? easter-think

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:57 pm »

However, PW should have waited until he was 35ish to marry and chosen a nice sweet young lady of 20ish. Dumb decisions, PW, dumb decisions, man

That would require a break from the booze and jet setting and some time clearing his head on a military base.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 05:47:20 pm »

Anyone have any ideas on how Caroline will cope with no longer being First Lady of Monaco after Albert marries?

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 07:02:10 pm »

I bet that it is hard for. She dedicated her whole life for Monaco, because her father needed her.
Charlene hasn´t much experience. But really, I don´t think she can´t do it without Carolines help in the first years. If Caroline is willing to help  hall-whistle

I think she will cope it with many vacactions  tehe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 08:51:13 pm »

Sometimes it appears that she is told to follow Caroline's lead at some of these outings, imo. I think it's going to be hard for Caroline at times, but she'll just tell Charlene "Call me Royal Highness  lips . I think the get along okay for now anyway.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/7nUyamd0CTP/Monaco+National+Day+2010+Gala+Concert+Inside/qg-43nEGuGu/Charlene+Wittstock

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »

I just hope that Caroline doesn't make trouble the way that Ranier's sister tried to. Caroline strikes me as really, really arrogant at times.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 11:37:44 pm »

well i think that she will make some problem... times ago(years) she toldthat she wanted that andrea was the next prince...  hall-Spell-check

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 03:59:14 pm »

I remmeber that Caroline didn't want Rainier to marry Ira Von Furstenburg, seeing a new wife as a threat to her position.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 08:32:56 pm »

Caroline will probably marry one more time to some obscure Russian Prince or European Prince, this is a woman who LIKES to be married. I saw a special on Monaco and there are many wealthy Russian&European Aristocrats living there or buying places there, bringing their money and wealth into the Principality. (Also many Russian mob infiltrated too  Embarrassed)
The tv program said that many of the Russian aristocrats who had wealth, purchased places in Monaco, they wanted to get their money out of Russia into what they considered safer havens.  Many did not even use their proper family names until out of Russia, but many are in Monaco now.

Stephanie has publicly let the press know she really likes Charlene. I'll bet Stephanie will love the idea of sticking it to her sister Caroline if she ever becomes a problem.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:40:52 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »

I read the Robert Lacey book on Grace and he rightly pointed out that being Princess of Monaco isn't the desirable job that it used to be. Dealing with a family with THAT MANY scandals is something that a lot of women would have to think four times about until they decided to take that much on.

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 09:45:26 pm »

There are more than one mafia in Monaco.  Lips Sealed
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 10:09:07 pm »

There are more than one mafia in Monaco.  Lips Sealed

True.  hide
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 12:34:56 am »

Charlene may end up dominating the fashion pages, whihc I am sure will make Caroline Angry and I don't know how she will like being second lady of the land. I do'nt think any other guy will marry Caroline, since she has had such a disastrous marital record and she isn't the catch she used to be when she first married. She only has her HRH via Ernst, if they divorce, she won't have it, since she isn't an HRH in her own right.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 01:06:08 am »

Well she certainly is dressing more chic'.

Also she may end up being the only new Princess title coming. The press is going to have a meltdown if they can't call "u-know-who" a Princess too!

I do wonder if Caroline has given up on romance. She has had some really harsh times in love and marriage.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 05:11:00 am »

For a while, I'm sure Charlene will be a star, espcially since you know who wo'nt be a princess, but a Duchess, however royal. I just hope Caroline does the mature thing and lets Charlene take the reins as Princess of Monaco and continues to live a solid scandal free life. It would be a disappointment if Caroline started to make trouble, especially since Albert after all this time is marrying and finding a decent woman willing to marry him (unless a princess was forced) has been a near impossible task.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 05:13:43 am by Kuei Fei » Logged

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 04:22:28 pm »

Princess Caroline's husband, Prince Ernst of Hanover, has been taken ill during his annual summer holiday in Ibiza.

On Monday night the 57-year-old royal was rushed to hospital suffering from acute pancreatitis.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/27-07-2011/57149/

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 04:28:27 pm »

He must be ok already, as I've seen a video of him in the hospital balcony with his gf.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: