Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:12:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compare Royal Weddings  (Read 4636 times)
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 01:58:33 am »

Wow I just some so clips of the Lazyone and Wimpo's wedding and they showed HM and she did look like she was trying not to cry through the whole thing.Even the mistress/wife Camilla looked somber.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 07:00:47 pm »

I adore Princess Stephanie's dress - and she looked so beautiful. flirt

Every bride looked loved and cherished, despite the wedding attire.  You could feel and see the love in all of the weddings, except one.

Wasty and Wimpo's.  All these weddings made Wasty look like a cheap first run for Wimpo.  She looks old and used up - a has been.  The other brides had a wonderful glow about them which comes from within - not from without.

There was not one scrap of emotion in the wedding of W and W.  Just cold, calculated blandness.  thumbsdown

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 06:47:49 pm »

I still haven't figured out why Camilla was holding back tears.  To me it wasn't about William getting married either.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 08:37:11 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYU-n7Ket-c&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL3F18A802901D8E3E

emotional moment in a royal wedding  sigh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: