Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 07:25:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Imitates Cheryl Cole At Hen Party  (Read 1994 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« on: October 12, 2012, 01:12:05 am »

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2012/10/Kate-Middleton-dressed-up-as-Cheryl-Cole-for-her-hen-party/

Cheryl writes: “The party in Buckingham Palace afterwards was incredible. Just when I was thinking the day couldn’t get any more incredible, Prince William and Kate came over for a chat.‘Did you know you’ve got a bit of competition’ Wills said with a cheeky look in his eye. ‘From who?’

“Wills looked at Kate and they both started laughing before Kate confessed that she dressed up as me on her hen night, in a body suit and split trousers and sang Fight For This Love.

“She even learned the dance routine and was step perfect by all accounts, as her sister Pippa and brother James also came over and told me all about it.

‘Well, I’m very flattered!’ I said. I could just imagine her and it was so surreal.”

We can just see K-Middy in her soldier hat, busting a move to Fight For This Love, can’t you?

James attended Kate's hen party.   tehe   Maybe he is more female than male.   dontknow
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 01:54:55 am »

Her Hen party sounds more like a slumber party.... very mentally mature for a 12 year old in a 30 nearly 31 year old womans body... and her brother is there well he is one of the girls after all.

My observation on Kate over the years is:

- Mentally Mature: 12 years old

- Emotionally: 2 - 5 years old (always running to mommy and daddy with temper tantrums when not getting what she wants also with hunger strikes whenever Wills breaks up with her)

- Horny Sexual: 14 years old (sex always in the head with stupid jokes and stupid sense of humor)

- Physically Body: 40 year old lady (with bad skin smoker, alcoholic, over exposed sun, partier, with bad hygiene)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 03:00:58 am »

That's an average of about 17 (add the dif ages 71 divide by four)
hmm yeah she does act/think like a high school brat tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 08:03:07 am »

Kate is a total WaG she is so in love with celebrities, moviestars,glitz  interesting she was singing YOU HAVE TO FIGHT for this Love.............was getting PW to the alter a fight?

p.s. James is probably like having one of the girls to gossip with.  bored3

[/URL]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: