Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:49:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Were Charles and Diana Taken in by Sir Jimmy Savile?  (Read 33067 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »

Funny TB about the spy rumour because now the press is talking about QM and Anthony Blunt. Another strange case as why employee a known double agent?

Did Queen Elizabeth suspect Cambridge Spy a decade before confession?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9634623/Did-Queen-Elizabeth-suspect-Cambridge-Spy-a-decade-before-confession.html

Some articles I found

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/royal_nazis.html

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/royal_nazis2.html

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/oct2007/royal_blackmail.html

they are mostly about royals and nazi connections but they also have interesting tidbits

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:34:37 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 09:44:00 pm »

The more you investigate the worse it gets. I try and apply logic to some of these stories but the only person who has been right about Savile all along has been David Icke.

There's a long thread on there that will knock you sideways with the facts they are digging up about Savile.

Here's another link to Charles from 2007 when he went on an ECotrain to Scarborough and was met by....(no prizes for guessing?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/6995971.stm

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 12:25:59 am »

The RF is just as to blame for not knowing about this side of him. Andrew was crucified about the Epstein scandal, but now, now Diana/Cahrles are victims?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 03:15:56 pm »

TB can you post link to Icke's thread? I cannot find it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 03:31:46 pm »

Here it is Alexandrine and it's a helluva a long read but worth it as there are some amazing pics and backgrund that I haven't seen elsewhere.

I do think they are wrong on his being linked to Mountbatten via the Yorkshire Saviles as I have read elsewhere (and it's compelling) that he is actually Jewish and the name is an anagram of Leavis. He was born into a well known Jewish district of Leeds.

He used to boast he was a descendant of Sir William Savile who was a historic figure in the English civil war but he did make a quite a few boasts.

Many Jewish immigrants from eastern europe flooded into London and also the industrial northern cities in Victorian times and simply changed their names and even religion so that they could assimilate into the population. I wish I still had access to a family history site I used to subscribe too. May take one out again as this could be quite interesting.

His mother appears to have been Irish Catholic but they claim she was born in Aberdeen and I can't see their evidence for that but they are still digging.

What is fascinating is the archive pics of him in the 1950s with his Rolls Royce with its personalised number plate - just where did he get the money for that in his early 20s. He'd been a "Bevan Boy" duiring the War (worked in the coal mines instead of active service) and also a semi professional cyclist and competed in the Tour of Britain. A report says he used to turn up in chauffeur driven RR to take part in the race.

Then there are his links to the Krays and the Yorkshire Ripper. The more they dig the more intriguing it gets.

Of course the odd coincidence is the Middletons were prominent in Leeds in Victorian/early 20th century. Just an odd aside.

Here's the link. Read it in sections as it's quite head banging stuff.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Just popped back - sorry  make this a long post but this is in today's Daily Star and links JS again with the RF. There's a pic of him meeting PP which it says is in Jersey which brings us back to the scandal at Haute de la Garenne which, I believe is the key to unravelling all this. I do not believe the RF did not know about Savile they are trying to play the innocent card now.

Have to say I'm not convinced this pic was taken in Jersey (unless at a theatre there) as I can see comedian Ernie Wise (Morecambeand Wise) lined up to greet PP too.

As for his role in helping C&D with their marriage problems it beggars belief what would a alleged paedophile, serial sex offending, necrophiliac bachelor be able to counsel them about. I think it was Charles who was closer to him than Diana as she told James Gilbey in the Sqidgygate tapes that JS was a "sort of mentor" to Charles.

Royals want to know why no-one tipped them off about Savile.

The star visited Prince Charles’s official London residence St James’s Palace several times and acted as an unofficial marriage counsellor between him and Diana, Princess Of Wales.

He even suggested the warring couple should visit a flood area together to end rumours of a rift. Senior royals fear a member of staff could come forward claiming to be one of Savile’s victims.

Anyway - here it is

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/279893/PALACE-PERV-SAVILE/

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 03:42:01 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 03:35:21 pm »

thankyou

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 04:13:38 pm »

Read this singlepost from the David Icke forum. It's about Leeds and the occult and some strange secret which has been hidden down the centuries by the Leeds elite.

Leeds elite? Middletons in recent years? More head banging stuff.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061115204&postcount=9469

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1414785.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Prince+Charles

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1414787.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Prince+Charles

What a dirty old man, the girl is 15 years old.

Does anyone else wonder how Charles knew Jimmy Savile for 42 years and had no idea what kind of man he was?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 03:14:35 am »

Sheer blind stupidity; plus, it wasn't his relatives getting porked by the pervert. Diana had the same problem with celebrities, she never saw them for who they were.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 04:25:03 pm »

Could this pervert have been any more revolting? There was a story in the Times yesterday which told how Diana wasn't very keen on him and it was all Charles. Ken Wharfe said Savile would just turn up when Diana was on tours around the country and join in. She got very angry (unsurprisingly).

The story (is behind a paywall so can't post) told how Savile helped PC to select his most senior aide. Dickie Arbiter was quoted again saying how loathesome Savile was.

Of course the scandal is still lapping around the Palace gates. We now have a new enquiry into the alleged pedo ring and Tom Watson (the MP who raised it) cais he's already been threatened. Worrying stuff and pedophiles apart what doe sit say about Charles' judgement?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/280748

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 04:36:22 pm »

I haven't been able to follow the news these days but I've read about a new *nasty* ring and a Tory MP is linked with it. This has nothing to do with Saville no?

Someone in the Icke thread who supposedly worked in the hospital/prison Savile had access said that he also met Diana when she visited the place in an official capacity but that day Savile was not around.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 09:44:03 pm »

These rings will all turn out to be connected. I think there must be some very nervous people in high places as they have managed to hold the line for years and now it's breaking.

The name of the Tory was trending on Twitter on Friday evening and its common knowledge on the web.

Savile wll turn out to be the connecting link in some places such as the Haute de la Garenne home on Jersey where the same awful stuff was happening.

The Tories have a serious problem and it needs to be seen not to be whitewashing this time but at the same time they will be inextricably linked to a *nasty* group.

One of the victims was on Radio 5 Live today and said the people were titled, politicial, doctors, police...and they were all freemasons.

I'd keep following David Ike Alexandrine as this will run and run.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 10:14:49 pm »

Oh dear...the magic word for conspiracy has been spoken!
Isn't Edward a Freemason?
And the duke of Kent is head of the grand loge in London I believe or is it prince Michael of Kent? (I always confuse those two  Embarrassed)

You know....I vaguely remember the Midd's having a connection with those Freemasons from, Leeds I think it was, and then there's UG.... spy
Gah I'm probably just over thinking too much and starting to see ghosts and non-existing links.....right? dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 10:40:29 pm »

TY True Brit! I will try to follow Icke's forum but I don't have much time now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2228814/Jimmy-Savile-quizzed-Yorkshire-Ripper-murders.html

This is getting quite interesting and still nothing from the palace.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 11:07:50 pm »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/nov/07/jimmy-savile-party-prince-charles

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 11:12:44 pm »

I find it extremely hard to believe that Charles knew him for 42 years and didn't have some indication that he was a perv.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 11:18:21 pm »

Ha! Was about to post this very same link Alexandrine - now claimed Savile also was a royal party organiser.

And this BS quote from Clarence House - still they must be racking their brains to come up with something evenly vaguely credible

Clarence House said there was nothing unusual about Savile organising a royal party. "When the prince is patron of an event we often ask people prominent within the relevant industry (in this case, television) to help us organise a reception to thank those who helped make the event such a success," the prince's spokesman said.

Snokitty of course they knew he was a perv. MI5 knew and they advise the Crown and their role is to protect the "Crown" which in their case does not mean the Govt and the nation but the monarchy.

And still the water is lapping around the door it will soon seep underneath. No wonder PC is out of the country.

Akasha yes the Leeds freemasonry connection and the Middletons is correct and too much of an innocent coincidence IMO.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 11:23:49 pm »

There are no coincidences True Brit.

Although I still cannot believe Charles' relationship with that awful man. Just thinking that he could touch my kids  sauer

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 11:25:51 pm »

Then the question is Should a man who protects a perv be King of a Nation?  

I think Charles should have let those letters be released because I see the press especially the Guardian using Savile as payback on Charles. I would think the letters would be easier to recover from.

Karma always gets you in the end no matter who you are.

Savile's legacy has changed and everyone who protected him is scrambling for cover.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 12:10:06 am »

TY True Brit for providing those links and information for us.  Freemasonry is threaded right through the UK establishment at all levels - most of the BRF males are involved, and the DoK and Prince Michael have official roles.

Prince Andrew was castigated just for being seen with Epstein (and for that photo with his arm around the teenager) but this is going to be so much worse for PC, and by extension, for the monarchy itself.  I can't see PC being able to wriggle out of this one.

Savile and every one of his co-abusers, and those who tried to cover it all up, cannot escape the truth that is eventually coming out.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: