Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:41:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Were Charles and Diana Taken in by Sir Jimmy Savile?  (Read 33065 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:46 pm »

Yeppers  thumbsup

CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »

Paedophilia is rife within the high ranking British elite and I believe that includes some of the 'so called' Royals who know their anonymity is guaranteed.  
My what a dark, sleazy, sickening world to live in.
The victims seldom get justice and cannot rely on the support of the corrupt police investigations or the so called 'justice' systems which are used to destroy the incriminating evidence.

"In fact, child molester Savile has enjoyed an unbelievable level of access to the Royal Family for the past 40". years.

Why would vile, Saville be Knighted in the first place?
For services rendered maybe.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/11/the-prince-and-alleged pedophile-charles.html
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:16:01 am by akasha2411 » Logged
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2013, 11:55:49 pm »

Pr Phil, Louis Mountbat , Upchuck were/are paedos, gay, and into some very dark rituals

CrystalEve I am on your page

They kept each others secrets , one goes , they all go
Saville was go find us some fresh blood and he did
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2013, 02:11:34 am »

CrystalEve, what gets me is that he was rejected for knighthood 4 times on Margret Thatcher's recommendations and only got it on her 5th recommendation.

The thing I want to know is why was he rejected for knighthood the first 4 times and only got it the 5th time. Something's not right dontknow

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2013, 09:12:10 pm »

Is it possible that Barry George was the hired hit, paid for his 8 years and promised he would  get out
Cos Jill was high profile, they would need to find a shooter. It was a paid hit, as all short range hits are

So something like this
George, it is MI5/6 here, we need you to do a job.High profile
The is good and bad
Bad you will have to take the hit of a short jail stretch but it will be easy jail with perks
and you get £1 million for every year in jail and £2 million advance

Maybe they waited on Jimmy, cos they wondered if he would stay safe. They must have thought he has got away with it
india
Princess

« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2013, 03:42:50 pm »

You know this is all so horrifying. I travel to the UK quite a bit but now I have no desire to go. All of this perversion and sickness makes me sick to my stomach. And the fact that these people have been getting away with it for decades. All of those poor little children. IMO, these monsters should be taken out and shot for their atrocities.
CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2013, 03:57:32 pm »

You know this is all so horrifying. I travel to the UK quite a bit but now I have no desire to go. All of this perversion and sickness makes me sick to my stomach. And the fact that these people have been getting away with it for decades. All of those poor little children. IMO, these monsters should be taken out and shot for their atrocities.

goodpost It's very healthy sign to feel such emotions regarding the mendacity and evil behind this.
Any abuse no matter how small should not be tolerated!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:00:56 am by akasha2411 » Logged
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2013, 10:08:49 pm »

Can any child abuse be small ?  huh

CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2013, 11:25:10 pm »

Can any child abuse be small ?  huh

Child abuse is a heinous, despicable, evil crime.  Angry

Read in context no one should tolerate any form of abuse, no matter how small!

i.e. Disparaging remarks about your potential.
     Negativity.
     Bullying.
     Physical abuse of any kind.
     Attempts to decide for you.
     Lies.
     Any form of abuse in general.

Could you please refer from using the colour blue or red for your posts, the mod's and admins use it for corrections and it gets confusing for ppl when they read your posts.
  flower A

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:28:29 am by akasha2411 » Logged
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2013, 05:53:22 pm »

Not sure where to add this but this seems a good place. SIR Rolf Harris entertainer and painter of HM's portrait charged with 13 counts of child abuse and used the Leveson findings to avoid it being reported. Solicitor is one used by the RF - Harbottle and Lewis. My memory bank is telling me KM's cousin is working there as a libel lawyer too.

http://order-order.com/2013/08/29/rolf-harris-charged-with-13-offences/

Here's the story about Harbottle & Lewis. They claimed the Rolf Harris arrests couldn't be reported because it was "conjecture". I wonder how many other stories the press are sitting on that are considered "conjecture" particularly by royal lawyers.  blink

Keepers of secrets.

http://order-order.com/2013/08/29/how-rolfs-lawyers-used-leveson-to-prevent-reporting-lawyers-falsely-claimed-guido-scoop-was-only-conjecture/?utm_source=Guy+Fawkes%27+Blog+List&utm_campaign=a9fd7c0b2c-donors&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_547885726c-a9fd7c0b2c-229863737
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:57:00 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2013, 06:03:44 pm »

Just a bit more about Harbottle and Lewis and phone hacking. Yes it does make you wonder what else this so called law firm is sitting on.

Harbottle & Lewis told MPs it was in the process of making a “full and complete disclosure” to the Metropolitan Police about phone hacking.

The firm, which in the past has acted for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the Prince of Wales and the Duke of York, is under fire for failing to tell police or MPs about the scale of the problem.

Harbottle & Lewis, which is understood to be being investigated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority, had previously insisted client confidentiality prevented it from making full disclosure to police.

It emerged at the height of the scandal that Harbottle & Lewis had a four-year-old file of hundreds of allegedly incriminating emails in its offices.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/phone-hacking/8666765/Phone-hacking-royal-law-firm-Harbottle-and-Lewis-in-negotiations-with-police-over-News-International-emails.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
india
Princess

« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2013, 10:21:45 pm »

Very interesting True Brit. Please keep us informed.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »

Crime writer Val McDermid on Savile, Cyril Smith and another top Tory politician she has shied away from naming but a two minute Google will throw up his name. I know who its if anyone wants to PM me.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/val-mcdermid-says-leading-tory-2237284

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2013, 07:10:18 pm »

^Its all coming out isn't .Bit by Bit . thumbsup
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:12:26 pm by rogue » Logged
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2013, 10:21:38 pm »

Not sure where to add this but this seems a good place. SIR Rolf Harris entertainer and painter of HM's portrait charged with 13 counts of child abuse and used the Leveson findings to avoid it being reported. Solicitor is one used by the RF - Harbottle and Lewis. My memory bank is telling me KM's cousin is working there as a libel lawyer too.

Just a note - Rolf Harris is NOT a knight - he was awarded an MBE in 1968, raised to OBE in 1977 and to CBE in 2006.  He also has an AM (Member of the Order of Australia) but not a knighthood.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2013, 07:57:13 am »

Rolf Harris comes as no surprise. Rumours have been circulating for years that he was allegedly very touchy feely with women. 
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2013, 09:47:22 am »

Posted this on HM's threads but thought it would be of interest here.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/427983/Mystery-over-Rolf-Harris-royal-portrait

^^MMM I was being a tad sarcastic when I referred to him as "Sir".

india
Princess

« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2013, 01:29:17 am »

Disgusting behavior.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2013, 09:46:57 pm »

No idea where to post this, please feel free to move.  Another interesting find, well worth a read.  Who knows what the royal family get up to, shocking really.  The link to this DM article is from David Icke.  Please bear in mind that I think David Icke can be a bit odd and whacky, but on this occasion he is supporting what he says from DM articles.  The Icke link is below the DM link.  Both links actually make sense and show how the rf are protected from virtually everything unsavoury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468013/BBC-brass-face-Commons-grilling-Jimmy-Savile-cover-up.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/what-i-have-been-saying-about-child-procurer-savile-from-the-start-the-royal-family-are-in-it-up-to-their-crowns-and-coronets-and-the-truth-will-bring-down-the-monarchy/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:51:22 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2013, 10:16:48 pm »

Does anyone remember that awful interview some girl, gave to the press about how her parents where even "in" on her going with men in some of these elite circles. It was disgusting.  ick

[/URL]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: