Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 01:26:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Were Charles and Diana Taken in by Sir Jimmy Savile?  (Read 34299 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: October 09, 2012, 07:35:44 pm »

Were Charles and Diana Taken in by Sir Jimmy Savile?

http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/royals/were-charles-and-diana-taken-in-by-sir-jimmy-savile/

JIMMY SAVILE - THE ROYAL COURT JESTER

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/280837/Jimmy-Savile-The-Royal-court-jester

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 12:46:57 am »

Wow, intriguing article. There is one part that tells how this guy was being used as a press source to get stories out for Diana and Charles.

This was at a critical time in royal history when the marriages of three of the Queen’s children imploded and opposing factions regularly briefed the press. Amid the resulting confusion it was important for bona fide royal journalists to be able to verify information outside the sanctioned route of palace officialdom, especially when Charles’s ‘side’ became subversive in their efforts to make Diana seem a ‘basket case’, as she later said in her 1995 Panorama interview.

I can confirm that Savile was among the people that journalists would ring for clarification or help with articles.
He was affable, gave little away, but never in my experience offered misleading information. Talking to journalists is one thing, being on intimate terms with senior royals is quite another. For the ultimate proof of his closeness to Charles and Diana, there is the exchange between Diana and her close friend James Gilbey in the ‘Squidgygate’ tape, recorded early 1989:

DIANA: "Jimmy Savile rang me up yesterday, and he said, 'I'm just ringing up, my girl, to tell you that His Nibs has asked me to come and help out the redhead
, and I'm just letting you know, so that you don't find out through her or him; and I hope it's all right by you.' And I said, 'Jimmy, you do what you like.'"

GILBEY: "What do you mean, 'help out the redhead,' darling?"

DIANA: "Sort her out. He said, 'You can't change a lame duck, but I've got to talk to her, 'cause that's the boss's orders, and I've got to carry them out. But I want you to know that you're my number-one-girl, and I'm not...'

'His Nibs' was Charles and the redhead was Fergie

http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/royals/were-charles-and-diana-taken-in-by-sir-jimmy-savile/

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 06:10:26 pm »

Daily Telegraph News ‏@TelegraphNews
BREAKING: BBC announces two internal inquiries into allegations of sex abuse made against TV star Jimmy Savile #JimmySavile

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 06:35:55 pm »

Thank goodness, the guy was totally creepy and dangerous.

[/URL]
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 10:00:42 pm »

The BBC has been too slow in responding to this.  Shame on them.

I guess there are abusers in every community, including royalty and aristocracy.  I was particularly horrified to hear the reports of this lowlife molesting a brain damaged child in a hospital.  How disgusting can you get.

Charles in particular should publicly distance himself asap.  I also think that removing the knighthood is in order.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 03:26:44 pm »

Bill Oddie believes the Savile scandal was hushed up because of his friendship with Prince Charles. He was definitely on the inside track as the Morton report correctly states.

I will add to this thread as the Palace has been keeping completely schtum about this entire business as they know the connections are totlly embarrassing and reflect upon their judgement or possibly worse.

It seems JS became friendly with Mountbatten originally and Mountbatten quickly brought him into the Royal circles and close connections with the Royal Marines - I believe he became one of only two civilians to become honorary members and the Marines carried JS's coffin at his funeral in Leeds.

From there he became friendly with PP, Charles and Diana and Andrew and Fergie. Someone left a comment on the Guardian last week saying a friend went for an intervewfor a job with the York household and the three interviewing were Sarah, a courtier and Jimmy Savile.

There is a story on the web that PP fell out with JS in spectacular fashion but no-one seems to know why.

Anyway here's the Bill Oddie interview.

http://swns.com/news/jimmy-savile-scandal-bbc-covered-abuse-friends-prince-charles-claims-bill-oddie-26272/

P.S. He was given an MBE very early in his fundraising career and a knighthood in 1990. If you compare this to the likes of Bruce Forsyth who only received a knighthood last year and he is a far more talented and popular entertainer.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:30:00 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 11:53:19 am »

And the story keeps unravellingw police have moved in on JS's Glencoe home where he entertained PC a few years ago. I bet the palace press office is on alert ready to defray anything negative that comes out of this but the RF were closely involved with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222878/BBC-probe-Saviles-police-raid-Highland-lair-alleged paedophile-DJ.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Leila
Countess

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 12:13:06 pm »

What is it with the RF and questionable people?  huh Seriously, don't they ever learn?
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:35 pm »

I think that because they don't mix with the public as such they are not discerning in their choice of aquaintances. They seem to gravitate towards celebrities.

This Savile thing has really made me think about what else is hidden from the general public. I often wonder about the Diana tape that disappeared and why PC stepped in to stop the PB trial. What was it that they wanted to keep out of the public domain that would make them do a complete U turn?
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:36 pm »

JS was very chummy with Mountbatten. End of sentence.  eating cookies

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 09:18:10 pm »

Jimmy Savile caused concern with behaviour on visits to Prince Charles

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/29/jimmy-savile-behaviour-prince-charles?cat=media&type=article

Press in UK may be playing down the relation of Saville to the BRF but in my country we get images of Charles and Di with him when they talk about this scandal

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 10:17:06 pm »

^ Thanks Alexandrine this is very interesting as the ties between various members of the RF and Savile are close and quite extensive. There was a story in Saturday's DM about JS and West Yorkshire police and it has just vanished from the web site - assume the officers involved had it removed.

However one of the police officers said they had regular meetings at JS's penthouse flat overlooking Roundhay Park in Leeds and it was called the Friday Club. The officer said it was surreal as Princess Di was always ringing up while they were there.

From what I have read Savile's introduction to the RF was via Mountbatten (say no more). PP was involved with him but they are said to have had a serious row but no-one seems to know what it was about.

He was friendly with Angus Ogilvy and Princess Alexandra and was closely involved with (I *despise* to say) it underprivieleged childrens' charities.

Interesting Dickie Arbiter should go on the record with this but he's a sound sort of bloke and I can imagine him being extremely dubious about JS being in the royal inner circle.

Someone even posted a comment on the Guardian a week or so ago saying a friend once went for a an interview to work for Fergie when she was Duchess of York. There were three interviewees - Sarah, another person they couldn't recall and Jimmy Savile!

Just found the quote - it was the Times not the DM but here's what the comment said:

Joseph Barker, a friend of Savile’s since primary school and a founder member of the club, recalled yesterday: “They used to meet every Friday, about a dozen of them. Three quarters of them were police.”

He described how Savile would “hold court”, leaning back in a black leather armchair with a cigar. “We just drank tea and made light conversation. He was more of a listener when we were there — he liked to get people’s opinions,” Mr Barker, 85, said.

“Princess Di used to phone him while we were there in the Friday Morning Club. Just like that.”
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:24:40 pm by True Brit » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 10:29:59 pm »

What's the deal with Mountbatten?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 03:37:16 am »

The Windsors pay more attention to whether or not a person has money; they don't look beyond bank accounts and PR, which is why so many of them get caught with troublemakers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 10:27:27 am »

What's the deal with Mountbatten?

You will find the same story across the internet but this is from the "War of the Windsors". I used to visit Ireland a fair bit through my work and people there genuinely believ Mountbatten was blown up by the IRA because of his "proclivities". There was a local boy on the boat who died as well as his family members.

A book called ‘War ofthe Windsors’ Claims that rumours had “even linked him with the notorious scandal surrounding the Kincora Boys’ Home, where a network of teenage boys were made available to VIPs.”

It states: “Of all the recent Royals, none was so consistently immoral and unprincipled as the late Lord Mountbatten.

“Both he and his wife Edwina were bisexual, and they led a life of unbridled promiscuity.

“He was also said to have an interest in what homosexuals call ‘rough trade’ and to be particularly attracted to working-class boys in their early teens.”

Lord Mountbatten was killed in August 1979 when an IRA bomb exploded under his boat off the Co Sligo coast. Thomas McMahon, jailed for life for his part in the bombing, was freed in August 1998.

Here's the link to a version of the story about the Kincora Boys Home which Mountbatten and Ted Heath (former) PM were alleged to be involved in. There are others but they tell the same story that Kincora was an MI5 controlled brothel where boys were regularly abused by a number of high profile political figures. MI5 is said to have used this knowledge to control political events.

There is another coincidence that the boys were taken to on yachting trips to the south coast of England and Birr Castle in the republic of Ireland where the abuse took place. The castle belonged to the step-brother of Lord Snowden. 

http://search.bt.com/result?p=mountbatten+kincora&fr=slv8-bt-odtb

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 10:28:47 am »

Well, now I understand why the RF didn't want HM to marry Philip.

The QM probably knew more than enough about what Mountbatten was up to and didn't like it at all. Even HM is blind as a bat.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 10:41:32 am »

It all eventually leads to Jimmy Savile as the boys taken yachting were allegedly taken on Heath's yacht (the Morning Cloud) and these jaunts were supposedly orchestrated by JS. Savile also brought children from the Haute de la Garenne home on Jersey to be abused by high profile figures from the world of politics and entertainment.

If you want links just ask but there is so much of this information out there and it's all stacking up that it's mind blowing.

JS is just the tip of a very large, deep, wide and distrurbing iceberg.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 05:09:39 pm »

ick TY, now I get it.

However, it's unlikely we will ever know the real truth about Mountbatten or even Saville. Too many implicated and in high places.

I've had heard similar stories about other higher ups but these are so difficult to believe unless you know them first hand. But the Saville case makes for me those stores so much more believable and a bit afraid for all those things we won't ever know.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »

Just wow.  I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.  It makes me wonder what goes on in the US with high profile people abusing children.  Hopefully that will be more exposed too.  

Here's a very interesting youtube comment:
Mountbatten was a close friend of Savile in the 60s, when he was just a pop radio d.j. who presented TOTPs. Why the HELL would a top royal be close to a common working class idiot with some stupid catchphrases ?. This was before all of his 'charity' work which was an excuse to be awarded with an OBE & knighthood which further ensured his impunity. This isn't a conspiracy theory ; it's common sense. Many said that Mountbatten, a mentor to his young nephew Prince Charles, was a alleged paedophile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_RlWkE52w  (Jimmy Savile Takes Young Girl To Prince Philip.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:41:06 pm by berlin » Logged
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 08:57:20 pm »

This is more or less the same story as the Guardian except for a couple of details including this and what an odd thing to say...

Charles is said to have sent Mr Savile a box of cigars and a pair of gold cufflinks on his 80th birthday, along with a note which read: “Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy. This is to go some way in thanking you for that.”

Mind you there is a lot of people saying he was working for MI5 and also Mossad as some sort of double agent. Wild I know but who knows.

Then there's this story...

Greeting Prince Charles at his home, Mr Savile is believed to have asked three local women to dress up in pinafores bearing the letters HRH, prompting Charles to send him a Christmas card reading: “Jimmy, with affectionate greetings from Charles. Give my love to your ladies in Scotland.”

There are quite a few pictures of this meeting on the internet but it seems PC stayed overnight at Savile's bungalow as they visited the post office in Glencoe the next day. Now why would PC stay there? It's all very strange indeed. The bungalow has been vandalised with the words Jimmy the Beast and a big masonic pyramid with an eye in the middle. This is weird stuff.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jimmy-savile-would-run-his-lips-up-arms-of-young-female-assistants-while-visiting-st-jamess-palace-8254777.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: