Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 02:27:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 92968 times)
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #740 on: October 11, 2018, 08:11:02 pm »

^Speaking of Oprah, I wonder if she will attend Eugenie's wedding since Fergie and Oprah are chummy?  easter-wink

Some people were saying that the reason why Oprah was at Megs' wedding was because she was a friend of Fergie, pfft, a ridiculous reason of course.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #741 on: November 10, 2018, 08:53:53 am »

I'm not divorced from Andrew - I'm divorced TO him': In her first full interview for 20 years, Sarah Ferguson discusses her weight issues, complex personal life, Eugenie’s wedding... and THAT remarriage gossip

Only the coldest of hearts could fail to warm to Sarah, Duchess of York. Dotty and generous, she is bursting with energy and child-like joie de vivre.

‘Oh, I am in every way a child,’ she agrees, in that ‘posh but not plummy’ voice we remember so well from when she first burst into the Royal Family like a flamed-haired wrecking ball in the 1980s.

‘It’s who I am. It gets me into endless trouble. People think you’re impossible or difficult if they can’t relate to you, if you don’t take life seriously. But the key to me is that I look at life with a child’s sense of excitement and joy.’

Doesn’t she just. Who didn’t fall in love with her all over again (while holding a nervous hand over our eyes) watching her at her younger daughter Princess Eugenie’s wedding to Jack Brooksbank last month. There she was, breaking with protocol yet again to hug well-wishers in the crowd before entering St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6373641/Im-not-divorced-Andrew-Im-divorced-Fergies-interview-20-years.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: