Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:06:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 90982 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #720 on: July 17, 2018, 02:25:22 pm »

Fergie says her charity work gave her 'purpose through difficult times' - and made her a 'better mother' to Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
-Duchess of York is marking 25 years of her Children in Crisis charity
-Announced she is merging her foundation with Street Child
-Said foundation she founded in 1992 has 'probably saved my life'
-Gave her a sense of 'perspective' when raising Beatrice and Eugenie
-Named her two daughters as ambassadors of her expanded foundation 
By KERRY MCDERMOTT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:52 BST, 16 July 2018 | UPDATED: 13:05 BST, 16 July 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5958087/Fergie-says-charity-work-better-mother.html

She was messing around with that financial adviser in 1992. Those pictures came out that year.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #721 on: July 17, 2018, 03:41:54 pm »

Sarah is genuinely good with kids and the people, different of DIana's daughter-in-laws (2 very fake women) - particularly the latest one.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #722 on: July 17, 2018, 04:24:32 pm »

She was called a breath of fresh air when she joined the royal family. Sarah though can be quite clueless which got her into trouble in various ways. IMO. she probably does look forward to being a grandmother.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #723 on: July 17, 2018, 05:08:02 pm »

i agree she was a breath of fresh air (like diana was). she definetely was the last one to marry into this family. kate and meghan are nothing like that. Funny thing is Diana' danughters-in-law makes Sarah look well!
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #724 on: July 18, 2018, 04:24:24 am »

Now there is a scary thought!  tehe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #725 on: September 06, 2018, 08:31:50 pm »

In full bloom! Duchess of York looks vibrant in buttercup yellow as she joins Sir David Attenborough at Gothenburg Botanical Garden

Duchess of York, 58, is in Gothenburg for Perfect World Foundation gala
    Fergie cut a cheerful figure in a buttercup yellow belted shirt with a black skirt
    She is set to present honorary award to Sir David Attenborough at tonight's gala

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6140097/Fergie-joins-Sir-David-Attenborough-Gothenburg.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/06/18/4FC9F15E00000578-0-image-m-10_1536254638672.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/06/17/4FC9F32900000578-0-image-a-2_1536253085451.jpg
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2018, 02:02:47 am »

Past time to stop dyeing the hair, Fergs
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2018, 02:59:13 am »

In full bloom! Duchess of York looks vibrant in buttercup yellow as she joins Sir David Attenborough at Gothenburg Botanical Garden

Duchess of York, 58, is in Gothenburg for Perfect World Foundation gala
    Fergie cut a cheerful figure in a buttercup yellow belted shirt with a black skirt
    She is set to present honorary award to Sir David Attenborough at tonight's gala

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6140097/Fergie-joins-Sir-David-Attenborough-Gothenburg.html
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/06/18/4FC9F15E00000578-0-image-m-10_1536254638672.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/06/17/4FC9F32900000578-0-image-a-2_1536253085451.jpg

I cannot get over how she manages to get these 'jobs' despite not being a member of the BRF anymore and yet has all the perks and protection. I will never understand WHY she filed for a separation since she had it a lot better than Diana and at least had a better husband to her who was faithful. She didn't have it half as pressure filled as Diana did and she had the especial favor of HM and at some point even Charles approved of her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2018, 01:25:22 pm »

She may have been deluded enough to think she had a future with one of her financial advisers.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #729 on: September 08, 2018, 02:52:15 am »

Probably. She should have gone back to Paddy whats his name, the guy she was with before Andy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #730 on: September 08, 2018, 03:02:43 am »

Paddy never wanted to marry her; allegedly after his marriage ended he became a devoted father and didn't want to remarry, something he had to remind Fergie of time and time again. After all her scandals, I don't think he would want her around his sons as a stepmother or even as a girlfriend/mistress.

She may have been deluded enough to think she had a future with one of her financial advisers.

None of them made enough money to maintain her in what she views of how a royal should live. Bryan would never have been on her list of eligible men and I am certain that she would never have ended up getting Andrew if not for Diana's naive matchmaking idea. Really, Diana was foolish to think Fergie would be a good royal duchess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #731 on: September 08, 2018, 01:56:15 pm »

Diana wanted a "friend" close by and felt Fergie's marriage to Andrew would help. It did....at first. But Andrew fell for her and the matchmaking could have been a flop potentially.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #732 on: September 15, 2018, 09:06:39 am »

Diana also thought that Fergie would be a great source of comfort and camaraderie, but Fergie ended up being a brown noser and did her best to ingratiate herself among the other members of the BRF, which had the effect of isolating Diana all the more. I don't think Fergie and Diana were buddies, Fergie just insinuated her way into Diana's life and maxed out the opportunity to get in via Diana's indlugence and snagged Andrew. I don't care how well connected she was, Tina Brown was right when she wrote in her book that landing the second son of the monarch and future Duke of York was a spectacular achievement for the second tier Sloane that Fergie was at the time. I do believe Fergie still has major resentment and jealousy issues in regards to Diana and I do believe that Diana was back-stabbed by Fergie almost every step of the way.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #733 on: October 10, 2018, 11:57:49 am »

Sarah Ferguson net worth: How much is Duchess Of York worth? How does she earn her money?

The Duchess is worth about £764,000, equivalent to one million US dollars, says TheRichest.com.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1029028/sarah-ferguson-net-worth-how-much-duchess-of-york-worth-earn-how

Somehow I doubt she has that much money. I wonder if she dropped her lawsuit against the newspaper for her pay for access to Andrew that she said the press ruined her image to make money for publishing her in action.  bored3  As usual she didn’t take responsibility for her own actions in the matter.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #734 on: October 10, 2018, 01:37:25 pm »

Would the £764,000 be cash in the bank, or in kind? How much would her tiara and other jewellery Sarah got as gifts when she was in the BRF be worth, and how much did she put into the mortgage of that Swiss chalet she and Andrew bought together a few years ago?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #735 on: October 10, 2018, 08:08:42 pm »

^^ Those are often abstract numbers and take into account income, property, estate and marketability, not cash in the bank/ "fun money" lying around to spend.
Taking into account her tiara and other jewellery, clothes, the Swiss chalet and the "pull" she still has to flog stuff on QVC and sell books, I'd say US$ 1mil isn't that far fetched in terms of net wrorth.

The good old "cash poor, asset rich" comes into play here.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #736 on: October 10, 2018, 10:02:51 pm »

Sarah Ferguson net worth: How much is Duchess Of York worth? How does she earn her money?

The Duchess is worth about £764,000, equivalent to one million US dollars, says TheRichest.com.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1029028/sarah-ferguson-net-worth-how-much-duchess-of-york-worth-earn-how

Somehow I doubt she has that much money. I wonder if she dropped her lawsuit against the newspaper for her pay for access to Andrew that she said the press ruined her image to make money for publishing her in action.  bored3  As usual she didn’t take responsibility for her own actions in the matter.

I think Fergie does all sorts of shady things for money, things that would curl the hair of any woman really; I also suspect that she's living off of the taxpayer via Andrew.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #737 on: October 11, 2018, 05:00:27 pm »

Would the £764,000 be cash in the bank, or in kind? How much would her tiara and other jewellery Sarah got as gifts when she was in the BRF be worth, and how much did she put into the mortgage of that Swiss chalet she and Andrew bought together a few years ago?

Is it mortgaged? It may have been purchased outright.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #738 on: October 11, 2018, 06:32:24 pm »

According to this there's a joint mortgage on the ski chalet and Andrew and Sarah occupy different parts of it. Still, it is a Fail article, so who knows. However, she had only just wiped her previous load of debts at the time of purchase, so whether bought outright or mortgaged, Andrew would have been a chief contributer you would think. Maybe one or more of Fergie's generous friends lent her the money for it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2904085/Andrew-buys-13m-ski-lodge-Never-mind-sex-slave-scandal-Prince-Fergie-snap-snow-palace.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #739 on: October 11, 2018, 06:46:04 pm »

Oprah was helping out for a while by sponsoring a reality show for Fergie on the O Network.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: