Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 08:33:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 89092 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #700 on: February 25, 2018, 10:00:20 pm »

^ I don't think that Fergie really wanted out. Diana talked her into it as test-drive for herself, so she'd better know how to handle a divorce from Charles. But I don't think it was Fergie's greatest idea to want out, I think she was in limbo regarding that decision. Then the pictures were published, and the one who really ordered the divorce was actually Liz the queen mum, not Liz II. Liz II ordered the divorce on her mother's orders. Actually Liz the qm drove many decisions of the family and had great influence on Liz II and Liz II did up to the end what mummy ordered, and also Phil as "head of the family". I just don't know what the breaking point with Philipp was, because he's famously the one who still doesn't tolerate Fergie, did that come with the toe-sucking pics or later? Liz II never really had anything against Fergie, even after that humiliation.

That is the great change in Liz II, before her mother's death she ordered divorces and radical things at the behest of her mother (&partly Phil); since her mother's death she's been the famous ostrich who wouldn't utter one word, even if BP itself were to collapse, as long as it doesn't "hurt" the monarchy and Phil doesn't explicitly order anything.

I understand that The Queen gave Fergie quite the scolding and Fergie was sent packing. I don't think the Queen needed the Queen Mum  to get mad at Fergie. She was furious by all accounts. And the topless photos were lying all over the breakfast table at Balmoral. Cringeworthy stuff.

I don't blame the Queen Mum for QE II's decisions. If the Queen listened to the Queen Mum she would never have allowed CHarles to marry Camilla. The Queen Mum was strongly against the wedding of C and  C. I think the Queen allowing the wedding was very radical. The only "traditional" thing she did was not attend the registry wedding.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #701 on: February 25, 2018, 10:07:18 pm »

You know, she is the one that wanted out, not the other way around. HM allegedly didn't want Fergie to leave the marriage, so I don't get WHY Fergie's hanging on is tolerated. She wanted out, got thrown out after those photos were published during their separation, suddenly she wants to hold on to all that status. She should be locked in a psych ward and forced to deal with her contradictory nature. Her renouncing of her royal life didn't liberate her, it only threw her into the celebrity milieu that only hurts her.

Just like before her marriage, she's trying to keep up with a wealthy set and she keeps struggling to keep up.
i think she knows where all andrew's skeletons are - before the underaged girls scandal i'd never understood that 'friendship', but after that all makes sense. in late 1990s, she was involved with a italian count/aristo he was stranged of his wife but never divorced... she probably would have married him if he had got a divorce
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #702 on: February 25, 2018, 10:13:44 pm »

^^ Very true, Liz II isn't a puppet and I guess she indeed was furious and had words with Fergie. It was sth I watched, a docu I think (? I should keep better track so I can refer to things in case anyone else is interested), but basically it was said that Liz II acted on her mum's orders in many many things (incl the York marriage dissolution), and after Liz died Liz II then just let go and became the ostrich she is; it was said that she was before that "too hands-on" (thanks to her mum) ordering divorces etc, and after her mum's death she became way "too hands-off" (e.g. allowing the C&C marriage and similar).
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #703 on: February 25, 2018, 10:19:52 pm »

You know, she is the one that wanted out, not the other way around. HM allegedly didn't want Fergie to leave the marriage, so I don't get WHY Fergie's hanging on is tolerated. She wanted out, got thrown out after those photos were published during their separation, suddenly she wants to hold on to all that status. She should be locked in a psych ward and forced to deal with her contradictory nature. Her renouncing of her royal life didn't liberate her, it only threw her into the celebrity milieu that only hurts her.

Just like before her marriage, she's trying to keep up with a wealthy set and she keeps struggling to keep up.
i think she knows where all andrew's skeletons are - before the underaged girls scandal i'd never understood that 'friendship', but after that all makes sense. in late 1990s, she was involved with a italian count/aristo he was stranged of his wife but never divorced... she probably would have married him if he had got a divorce

I find it ironic that Fergie, since leaving Andrew, has never had luck in love. Before she dated and married Andrew she basically got passed around and hung out with a fast set of people where she coludn't keep up financially and now she's basically back to it post-divorce, trying for one man after another, getting rejected and humiliated.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #704 on: February 26, 2018, 12:05:58 am »

She went from Paddy McNally, her live in lover, in a heartbeat, to meet Prince Andrew. After telling her straight out he did not want to marry her, Paddy drove Fergie to meet Prince Andrew for lunch.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #705 on: February 26, 2018, 12:42:24 am »

I wonder how many other sugar daddies she had, who financed her time in the ski set; I think Sarah was/is one of those women who never have any real luck in the area of love mainly since they have so little respect for themselves. Sarah could have easily lived a quiet life in the shires and lived comfortably if she had stuck to her career in London and hadn't gotten mixed up with the jet set that she did.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #706 on: February 26, 2018, 01:37:57 am »

Kind of a sad life, if you think about it... passed around among men who had no interest in marrying her. She should have stayed faithful to Prince Andrew.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #707 on: February 26, 2018, 01:59:53 am »

Unreal really; she had Andrew who actually WANTED to marry her and she's ended up like this, just like before her marriage, a groupie of everyone around her.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #708 on: April 26, 2018, 09:38:28 am »

Fergie and the flamingos! Duchess of York steps out in a pop of pink and shoes emblazoned with birds for a night out in exclusive Mayfair

Sarah Ferguson headed out to exclusive Mayfair club Loulou's on Wednesday
    Added a pop of colour to her black dress in the form of bright pink accessories
    Daughter Princess Eugenie attended a dinner at the Bluebird Cafe 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5659087/Duchess-York-steps-night-exclusive-Mayfair.html
Little light
Countess

« Reply #709 on: April 26, 2018, 10:40:15 am »

She looks exhausted in those photos. And the skin damage is terrible to see.

And that baby pink jacket on her makes her look like she’s wearing her PJs. (Pyjamas).
india
Princess

« Reply #710 on: May 19, 2018, 10:13:41 pm »

Fergie looked really good today in her navy suit and fascinator. Hair and makeup all well done. She looked a lot better than I have seen her in a long time. Looks like Andy fronted her some $$$ for Fraxel or some other procedure.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #711 on: May 19, 2018, 11:24:52 pm »

Fergie must have been thrilled to be invited to this wedding after she was not invited to William and Kate's.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #712 on: May 20, 2018, 05:03:34 am »

She looked great for a change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #713 on: June 18, 2018, 02:40:36 am »

Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York shows off curves in red ahead of Princess Eugenie wedding

SARAH FERGUSON the Duchess of York, 58, looked stunning in red as she enjoyed and event in Italy last night. The Duchess is the mother of Princess Eugenie, who will have her wedding soon.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/975444/Sarah-Ferguson-Duchess-of-York-Prince-Andrew-red-dress-Princess-Eugenie-wedding

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #714 on: June 18, 2018, 03:11:43 am »

Not a good look. She looks like sausage.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #715 on: June 18, 2018, 09:40:45 pm »

She also looks like she's had some cosmetic work done on her face. Fillers, perhaps?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2018, 10:51:36 pm »

It does not fit well on her.
india
Princess

« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2018, 11:40:55 am »

Poor Sarah's face is just a disaster. Previous bad plastic surgery that has started to collapse. Just awful.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #718 on: July 16, 2018, 09:51:47 pm »

Fergie says her charity work gave her 'purpose through difficult times' - and made her a 'better mother' to Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
-Duchess of York is marking 25 years of her Children in Crisis charity
-Announced she is merging her foundation with Street Child
-Said foundation she founded in 1992 has 'probably saved my life'
-Gave her a sense of 'perspective' when raising Beatrice and Eugenie
-Named her two daughters as ambassadors of her expanded foundation 
By KERRY MCDERMOTT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:52 BST, 16 July 2018 | UPDATED: 13:05 BST, 16 July 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5958087/Fergie-says-charity-work-better-mother.html
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #719 on: July 17, 2018, 03:04:07 am »

Well isn't that nice.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: