Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 11:21:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 56879 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #600 on: February 11, 2017, 02:52:10 am »

I sincerely think she's losing her mind and it's fascinating to see this kind of thing as it is happening. It's not like reading about it in the past tense, but as it is happening. Being known as Margaret York isn't going to help her and it's clear she is likely fracturing in terms of her personality. A new name won't turn her into a brand new person with her past and fundamental personality traits wiped out. I am certain that she needs to be hospitalized and afterwards, confined in the country at an estate where she can avoid doing damage to herself and her daughters.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #601 on: April 07, 2017, 04:01:20 am »

Fergie charity in hot water over failure to file accounts: Foundation is served with default notice by watchdog after not providing details since 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388752/Fergie-charity-hot-water-failure-file-accounts.html#ixzz4dWrJYa9N
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #602 on: April 07, 2017, 07:59:47 am »

Fergie does not learn.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #603 on: April 07, 2017, 08:08:48 am »

Was Sarah the book keeper.  ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #604 on: April 07, 2017, 09:25:47 am »

I have a bad feeling Fergie has been using the funds to live a jet set lifestyle; no excuse not to keep books. I am certain that there isn't any chance of her being upfront about it. I wonder if she will actually gets seriously questioned about this. The RF can't keep protecting her from the law.

Whatever happens in Ferguson's life doesn't faze her in the least. She's not embarrassed, she doesn't keep out of sight for a while or even hang her head low. She just keeps going on and on and on and on. It's a quality I could admire in most people but, in her, you know it's just so she can be ready to put her hand out for the next buck.

I truly do not think she understands the magnitude of the destruction she causes everyone around her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #605 on: April 07, 2017, 11:56:46 am »

I doubt that Fergie has any access to any money in this company. She is a name on the charity not an active organiser of the charities activities. Without Fergie's name this isn't a story but to get the clicks one adds Fergie's name and immediately people click on the article and somehow blame her for the issues when she is simply the 'Ambassador' and not a book keeper or accountant or even an active member of the board as such like the CEO.

We don't know that books haven't been kept. What appears to have happened is that someone hasn't done the tax or other reports they have to file for some reason.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #606 on: April 07, 2017, 12:17:07 pm »

According to Starkie she used her charity to fund her lifestyle. But I thought it was her own this time if she has zero management power then it is true this time is the DM making Sarah look bad.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #607 on: April 07, 2017, 01:49:15 pm »

QUOTE;
Whatever happens in Ferguson's life doesn't faze her in the least. She's not embarrassed, she doesn't keep out of sight for a while or even hang her head low. She just keeps going on and on and on and on. It's a quality I could admire in most people but, in her, you know it's just so she can be ready to put her hand out for the next buck.

If there's ever a nuclear war the only things left standing would be cockroaches and Fergie.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #608 on: April 08, 2017, 10:31:09 am »

^If Fergie survives, I am certain that she'll be glad that her creditors are dead. It is odd how she manages to dodge the taxman, the legal authorities, and she hasn't been in any 'accidents' like Diana and Kanga were.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #609 on: May 17, 2017, 12:04:18 am »

Fergie reuniting with her former flame: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4512442/Fergie-reunited-former-lover-broke-heart.html

Any bets that this will lead to a fresh batch of trouble.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #610 on: May 17, 2017, 03:13:55 am »

No bet.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #611 on: May 17, 2017, 04:11:00 am »

I do remember reading how Fergie was shattered when she heard that Steve was going to get married to an American socialite. This mind you, was while she was married to Andrew. Andrew never mattered to her and that alone is proof. She might be hankering after a marriage and I wager she is desperate.

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #612 on: May 17, 2017, 05:01:34 am »

Fergie reuniting with her former flame: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4512442/Fergie-reunited-former-lover-broke-heart.html

Any bets that this will lead to a fresh batch of trouble.

No one is going to take that bet, its money down the drain if they do.

I do remember reading how Fergie was shattered when she heard that Steve was going to get married to an American socialite. This mind you, was while she was married to Andrew. Andrew never mattered to her and that alone is proof. She might be hankering after a marriage and I wager she is desperate.

She wants her title more. If she marries again she loses the Duchess title and so she remains single.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #613 on: May 17, 2017, 05:56:51 am »

I believe that Fergie might still want that link, but she wants money more; her courtesy title isn't worth anything anymore. She's at a point where it will never matter to anyone and she's likely running out of money for good.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #614 on: June 08, 2017, 02:16:49 am »

I wish I had bulimia like Princess Diana, says Fergie: Duchess of York makes startling admission in interview about overcoming food addiction

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4582914/I-wish-bulimia-like-Princess-Diana-says-Fergie.html#ixzz4jMxT6rb2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A new round of madness from this woman; she's not known as Margaret though.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #615 on: June 08, 2017, 03:24:15 am »

So Fergie always wished she'd had bulimia. I know what I've always wished for, that this woman would just shut up and go away. Permanently.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #616 on: June 08, 2017, 03:26:22 am »

In the article she did say that it came to that point it was that low she wished she had bulimia .

I never could get bulimia because I just didn’t have that mental state to go that far, but I always wished I could,’ she says.
‘But that just shows you how dangerous and what place I got to. To wish you could have a mental illness to that level is a very serious place to get to.’

« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:34:44 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #617 on: Today at 05:46:32 am »

Does anyone here think that Fergie has lost her mind, just literally lost her mind at long last?

Acting like a demented fan around HM, despite being part of that set since bright and being a DIL at some point? Openly stating that she wished she had bulimia and wanting to call herself Margaret York? I think she's reached the breaking point mentally and is now far gone. I don't think she's reached a point where she's going to end up going crazy, I think she's passed that Rubicon. I think she's been literally insane for quite some time. This isn't something that is fashionable or 'nice,' to say, but I think she's become a broken record and should have been committed a long time ago.

I never could get bulimia because I just didn’t have that mental state to go that far, but I always wished I could,’ she says.
‘But that just shows you how dangerous and what place I got to.
To wish you could have a mental illness to that level is a very serious place to get to.’

I think she's been gone for a long time, it just isn't openly stated and I don't think she's aware that it's all over for her mentally and emotionally. A person can be insane, but functional and I believe that there isn't any more left for her mentally and emotionally. I wonder what on earth happened to her that would break her like this (although the abuse she got in the press was damaging) and I don't think she's really going to end up 'coming back' to sanity.

I wonder if whether or not losing her "HRH" sent her over the edge for some reason.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #618 on: Today at 08:17:50 am »

^

The RF are allegedly very very concerned too as she likely  to go over the edge and blow all their tawdry secrets especially *nasty* pandy's.
jackiew
gossip insider

« Reply #619 on: Today at 08:43:25 am »

^^Is she really losing her mind or is she putting on an act to scare the Royal family and force them to financially support her in exchange for her silence and no longer giving interviews  easter-think . Sarah is a crafty one I would put nothing past her.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: