Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:21:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 105245 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2015, 05:29:55 pm »

'A Letter to My Mom' Reveals Lessons Learned by Kids

Forgiveness

“I am writing to you now, to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the life lessons you have given me. People often ask me if I was sad and alone when you went to live in Argentina, following Hector, my stepfather, when I was 13 years old. I look back now and thank you, forgive you, and love you more. You gave me the strength to look at life differently.”

— Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, to her mother Susan Barrantes
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/a-letter-to-my-mom-reveals-lessons-learned-by-115385032332.html

Is Sarah aware of how much time has passed since the abandonment of her? Her mother ran off when hse was thirteen, something that Sarah should be over by now.

Fergie is just a broken woman.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2015, 12:40:34 pm »

She needs to keep her trap shut and her actions contained.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #382 on: April 19, 2015, 02:04:39 pm »

Sad story ... I really think both Di and Sarah's marriages suffered their history with their mothers and the fact they were abandoned ..
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #383 on: April 19, 2015, 02:23:47 pm »

As harsh as it sounds, that kind of thing happens all the time. Diana and Sarah aren't unique in that area; Sarah has used it as a crutch and has no business pulling her mother out as a scapegoat for all that has gone down. Sarah had all her chances and blew them in the most spectacular possible fashion and has no business asking anything of me.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #384 on: April 19, 2015, 07:56:24 pm »

exactly. her mother did something ok, if she didn't end up on the street begging for food. i'd say - she didn't end up in a child prostitution ring lime epstein's, but again - we don't know if she wasn't part of something similar. any who - she's a grown woman for decades now. she should have matured on her own by now. such statement is so childish and immature.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #385 on: April 19, 2015, 09:24:15 pm »

I'm so tired at hearing how royals have had it rough; Sarah was working for a lot of high level companies when she was a young adult, shopping at major labels and traveling all the time. In no way did Sarah have it rough and as for men, she brought it on herself. They diddled her and didn't commit mainly since she had a complete lack of respect for herself and men can often sense a troublemaker, which is what Sarah has been since she married Andrew.

Sad story ... I really think both Di and Sarah's marriages suffered their history with their mothers and the fact they were abandoned ..

Despite it all, Diana still had more than enough money and had more than enough chances in life. A title, connected to the BRF, and much else besides, there comes a point when you have to realize in some ways, you have it great in your life. Being a kid from a divorced mess of a family life is not a lease to mess up your own marriage, your own life, and piggyback on your kids. Diana had it GREAT in life too, but she did fail in several areas to make her life work for her.

empirestate
courtier

« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2015, 10:04:33 pm »

What's the over/under on the number of days before Sarah starts mentioning Diana in connection to the new baby?a=

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
india
Princess

« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2015, 10:19:56 pm »

The Plastic Surgery Pork will start running her mouth soon about her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #388 on: May 22, 2015, 02:36:32 am »

Fury from victim's family as Fergie's former dresser is freed after serving 14 years for stabbing boyfriend to death - to a tidy profit from her property deals in jail

Jane Andrews was the Duchess of York's dresser for nine years until 1997
Was convicted in 2001 of murdering Tom Cressman at their Fulham home
Now set to be released from prison, which has infuriated Cressman family
Family described her getting parole as a 'devastating blow to all of us'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3091320/Fury-victim-s-family-Fergie-s-former-dresser-freed-serving-14-years-stabbing-boyfriend-death-tidy-profit-property-deals-jail.html#ixzz3apLLPbIL

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #389 on: May 22, 2015, 02:58:36 am »

I always cringe before I open this thread to read.  Always. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #390 on: May 22, 2015, 03:25:30 am »

I always wonder, how on earth is the BRF so stupid that they always manage to hire the wrong people? I mean really, they can't seem to do a single background or psychological exam.

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #391 on: May 23, 2015, 01:30:53 am »

^ comes to think of it they don't do background checks on spouses as well.... wed Shocked Hello Waity nomorekate

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #392 on: May 30, 2015, 02:58:29 am »

I do think they knew everything about Kate and Co., but William didn't listen at all.

Is Fergie's killer aide plotting to spill her racy royal secrets? A Saudi prince's indecent proposal. Philip's 'fling' with a renowned novelist... Will Jane Andrews reveal all?

Jane Andrews worked for The Duchess of York for nearly eight years
    Fergie's former confidante has served 14 years for killing her boyfriend
    Now 48, it is feared she may be tempted to write her long-awaited memoirs
    Could reveal Duchess's secrets which have long evaded the public gaze

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103003/Is-Fergie-s-killer-aide-plotting-spill-racy-royal-secrets.html#ixzz3baCy1Ldg

Yes, I imagine this is the last thing that HM needs right now. I do think that Jane will spill the secrets and I do think Fergie is going to be upset by this.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #393 on: May 30, 2015, 03:18:37 pm »

^ It's possible that this woman knows more about the BRF than just Fergie, so it may well upset more than Fergie alone.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #394 on: May 30, 2015, 10:22:18 pm »

This woman knows where every body was buried. She was there when Fergie was a total mess and who knows how much more about Andrew.

But although I would welcome the gossip I don't understand why she is out after murdering someone.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #395 on: May 31, 2015, 02:56:02 pm »

Fergie is on holidays on Spain... with a man no identified yet.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #396 on: June 05, 2015, 01:49:38 pm »

Tall, dark and handsome! Sarah Ferguson spotted with mystery man on trip to northern Spain... weeks after they were pictured on red carpet in Cannes together
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3107778/Tall-dark-handsome-Sarah-Ferguson-spotted-mystery-man-holiday-northern-Spain-weeks-pictured-red-carpet-Cannes-together.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #397 on: June 05, 2015, 02:51:20 pm »

^Fergie must've really trimmed down. Paris Hilton is a pencil-size (and still looks younger than Kate) and Sarah doesn't look that big next to her. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #398 on: June 05, 2015, 09:37:45 pm »

She does that doesn´t she.  Slims right down, stays there for a short while and then up the weight goes again.  She appears to have been a yo-yo dieter all her life, being slim obviously does not come easy to her and she keeps sliding off the diet.  Used to be Weight Watchers face for the US didn´t she?  I think they sidelined her when she went chunky again.  Seems such a waste of effort to lose all that weight and let it slide back on again, but I suppose the old will power slips, human nature at the end of the day if being slim is not natural for you.  My mum was like that, up and down with her weight, she was a comfort eater, maybe Fergie is the same.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #399 on: June 05, 2015, 11:50:28 pm »

^It certainly seems to be a lifetime struggle for her.  I have no idea what her heaviest weight was but yo-yo-ing like that is rough on the bod.  'Hope she stays at a healthy weight now.  Her daughters seem afflicted with it as well.  Based on Paris' size, I'd say Fergie's about a size 6 US in that photo which is tiny!  Aah, but Sarah.  Oh Sarah.  She has more issues than Vogue.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: