Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:48:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 105321 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #360 on: January 14, 2015, 07:00:18 pm »

Sarah Ferguson @SarahTheDuchess 
Looking forward to talking to @meredithvieira today at 2pm about http://DuchessDiscoveries.com  #DuchessDiscoveries..

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #361 on: January 14, 2015, 10:00:50 pm »

Sarah Ferguson insists Princess Diana would have been the 'naughtiest, funniest' grandmother to one-year-old Prince George as she continues her US television tour

The Duchess of York appeared on The Meredith Vieira Show on Wednesday morning, following a visit to the Today show on Tuesday
    The 55-year-old also spoke out to slam recent allegations that her ex-husband Prince Andrew had sexual relations with an underage girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2910500/Sarah-Ferguson-insists-Princess-Diana-naughtiest-funniest-grandmother-one-year-old-Prince-George-continues-television-tour.html#ixzz3Ops8NJeZ

Shameless.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #362 on: January 14, 2015, 11:15:30 pm »

Sarah Ferguson insists Princess Diana would have been the 'naughtiest, funniest' grandmother to one-year-old Prince George as she continues her US television tour

The Duchess of York appeared on The Meredith Vieira Show on Wednesday morning, following a visit to the Today show on Tuesday
    The 55-year-old also spoke out to slam recent allegations that her ex-husband Prince Andrew had sexual relations with an underage girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2910500/Sarah-Ferguson-insists-Princess-Diana-naughtiest-funniest-grandmother-one-year-old-Prince-George-continues-television-tour.html#ixzz3Ops8NJeZ

Shameless.

Oh, Fergie, just shut up and go away!
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #363 on: January 15, 2015, 12:20:24 am »

Some one please make that disaster shut up  ick

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #364 on: January 15, 2015, 12:31:48 am »

I bet she's never met baby George. I doubt if Harry speaks to her especially after her pushing Cressida on him and Wills doesn't seem to have much dealings with her at all, IMO. Diana wasn't speaking to her when she died, but non of this stops Fergie from using them. She needs the royal connection to keep her in the limelight so she can clog her wares to the Americans. IMO, she learnt nothing as she claims to have done.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #365 on: January 15, 2015, 04:36:04 am »

Some one please make that disaster shut up  ick

I honestly wonder what kind of leverage she has against the Palace to be allowed to continue to pull this stuff.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #366 on: January 15, 2015, 05:04:32 am »

Cool even darker secrets than the sex offender ones.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #367 on: January 15, 2015, 05:33:20 am »

she just babbles on - sounds like such a fool - hey Fergie - the 60"s are over!  I wish she would just retire - enter a convent taking a vow of silence
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #368 on: January 15, 2015, 01:50:17 pm »

Imperial College distances itself from Duchess of York after she uses its name to promote her soup diet on US TV show

The Duchess of York has been criticised for linking a top university to a controversial diet plan which she is endorsing on American television.
Prince Andrew's ex-wife claims to have lost 4st thanks to a £65 blender which turns fruit and vegetables into smoothies and soup.
In an interview promoting the product on morning TV, she said that she had been motivated to help beat obesity by her work with Imperial College London, one of the world's most prestigious scientific institutions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2911383/Imperial-College-distances-Duchess-York-uses-promote-soup-diet.html

Val
Princess

« Reply #369 on: January 17, 2015, 08:08:19 am »

Some interesting references in here

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/812552-prince-andrew-sarah-ferguson-juice-with-the-humongous-rich-and-famous
Val
Princess

« Reply #370 on: January 17, 2015, 08:30:21 am »

Sort of sums it up

'Andrew was said to be in on the ‘access for cash deal’ that she was crucified for in the press, she took all the blame to protect the Queens favourite , hence the Queen’s soft spot for her. Phillip on the other hand couldn’t care tuppence about Andrew or his ex wife , I’m not sure whether she is just making sure her nest remains feathered or is really totally delusional about Andrews nasty habits, I think probably the former.'

'It is becoming more apparent they have some kind of co-dependency, and ‘united in sleaze’ may be spot on. She doth deflect a bit too much.'

'Something is humongously questionable.'

'She has an air of desperation about her… and it seems to be the same size as his air of arrogance. They should remarry and be done with it.'

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #371 on: January 17, 2015, 08:34:36 am »

Why doesn't HM ever listen to her husband? She married him, had his kids, but shunts him to the side as if he's nothing. He warns her all the time, but she ignores him.

Imperial College distances itself from Duchess of York after she uses its name to promote her soup diet on US TV show

The Duchess of York has been criticised for linking a top university to a controversial diet plan which she is endorsing on American television.
Prince Andrew's ex-wife claims to have lost 4st thanks to a £65 blender which turns fruit and vegetables into smoothies and soup.
In an interview promoting the product on morning TV, she said that she had been motivated to help beat obesity by her work with Imperial College London, one of the world's most prestigious scientific institutions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2911383/Imperial-College-distances-Duchess-York-uses-promote-soup-diet.html

Another mess. I wonder how long until she goes nuclear and has a meltdown.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #372 on: January 17, 2015, 10:25:11 am »

^^^ Val's post - Bayou Buzz

I think Fergie and Andrew are well matched in their co-dependent relationship.

PA has a lot to hide, and IMHO always did, and Fergie is happy to hide it away providing she gets some kickback. In this case it is not necessarlity money, but reflected glory/fame that the BRF provides. And I think that is why HM has not clamped down on her and allowed her continue being on US TV chatting about the BRF like she is still a fully paid up member. No wonder PP got rid off her.

And I have lost all respect for HM now ( I was a HUGE supporter of her before) as she allows all the dirt to be hidden away to protect her "favourite" son. All she has done is enabled PA and his behaviour to continue, to the long term detriment of the BRF, and relegated PP to being "a bl***y amoeba" he always said he was.

She has done the Monarchy no favours at all with her behaviour. This may have worked  before the internet, but with so many having access to information the BRF would rather we didn't have, that is no longer the case.

And this is IMHO only.

Pense
courtier

« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2015, 12:08:01 am »

First it's the morning news chat, then Meredith Viera followed by Rachel Ray all to promote some blender/juicer she's selling.
Funny, no one can remember or name the brand. Yet she chooses to remind the Rachel audience that her daughters' father is a royal. I'm sure Donny Osmond was captivated by her. What show is next? Hope her antics aren't on the evening shows next.
 blink
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2015, 03:46:58 am »

Sarah  on the Dr Oz show

Talking about her weight lost
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/sarah-ferguson-duchess-york-how-she-lost-55-pounds-and-scandal-rocked-royals
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2015, 03:56:15 am »

^^^ Val's post - Bayou Buzz

I think Fergie and Andrew are well matched in their co-dependent relationship.

PA has a lot to hide, and IMHO always did, and Fergie is happy to hide it away providing she gets some kickback. In this case it is not necessarlity money, but reflected glory/fame that the BRF provides. And I think that is why HM has not clamped down on her and allowed her continue being on US TV chatting about the BRF like she is still a fully paid up member. No wonder PP got rid off her.

And I have lost all respect for HM now ( I was a HUGE supporter of her before) as she allows all the dirt to be hidden away to protect her "favourite" son. All she has done is enabled PA and his behaviour to continue, to the long term detriment of the BRF, and relegated PP to being "a bl***y amoeba" he always said he was.

She has done the Monarchy no favours at all with her behaviour. This may have worked  before the internet, but with so many having access to information the BRF would rather we didn't have, that is no longer the case.

And this is IMHO only.

HM is a disgrace in comparison to her ancestors and a traitor to the aristocrats who have worked so hard on making the monarchy work.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #376 on: February 20, 2015, 08:37:56 pm »

A model royal? Fergie grimaces in eye-popping strut for celebrity charity fashion show

As London Fashion Week kicks off in the UK tomorrow, models will be stalking the catwalks with unsmiling faces and serious expressions.

Not so, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, who made sure to grin, grimace and mug her way down the runway for Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief show at Somerset House on Thursday night.

Wearing a long black dress with her hair falling loose around her shoulders, Sarah, 55, gave something of a performance, spreading her arms wide as she joined a range of celebrities to raise money for the war against Ebola.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2960810/Sarah-Duchess-York-grimaces-mugs-grins-dramatic-strut-charity-fashion-show.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #377 on: April 18, 2015, 01:45:53 am »

'A Letter to My Mom' Reveals Lessons Learned by Kids

Forgiveness

“I am writing to you now, to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the life lessons you have given me. People often ask me if I was sad and alone when you went to live in Argentina, following Hector, my stepfather, when I was 13 years old. I look back now and thank you, forgive you, and love you more. You gave me the strength to look at life differently.”

— Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, to her mother Susan Barrantes
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/a-letter-to-my-mom-reveals-lessons-learned-by-115385032332.html
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #378 on: April 18, 2015, 06:03:59 am »

why make something like this public?
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #379 on: April 18, 2015, 03:20:14 pm »

there's no lesson learned in this letter. all i read is how important she think she is with: people asking her  huh and the need in a letter give the details of what she did. sounds accusatory. if you write a letter to your mom and 80% of the letter are: this is what you did - there is sooo much blame underneath the 'i forgive you'. also - people who 'forgive' are arrogant. they say that to show how superior they are in comparison to the other person. besides - who is she to forgive. it's God's business to forgive or not forgive. not hers. if she was really mature she would have understood her mother's choices and their impact on her life with compassion. there's nothing to forgive. things had to happen exactly as they did. if she can't learn from that - then she's a 55 years old child and that's what is sad about her 'letter'

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: