Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:40:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 105319 times)
Pense
courtier

« Reply #280 on: October 12, 2014, 06:32:52 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789709/back-royal-fold-queen-let-former-daughter-law-sarah-ferguson-celebrate-55th-birthday-windsor-castle-50-000-party-300-guests.html

"The Queen has reportedly agreed to allow the charity of her former daughter-in-law, the Duchess of York, hold a party at Windsor Castle.
Sarah Ferguson, the former wife of Prince Andrew, will be a key figure at the £50,000 party for 200 guests at Windsor's State Apartments on Wednesday, held to mark the 21st anniversary of her charity Children In Crisis.

James Henderson, who is also a trustee of the charity, said: 'There is an event being held on Wednesday night at Windsor Castle, but it is to mark the 21st anniversary of the Duchess's charity Children In Crisis.
'More than 200 receptions are held at the castle each year and this is one of them.
'It is being thrown by the Duke of York in honour of the milestone and the work his ex-wife and their children do for the charity."

The day chosen just happens to be her birthday.  Shocked
That's one way to pay for a birthday party and with celeb guests that SF likes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #281 on: October 12, 2014, 07:43:07 pm »

It's odd that Andrew's said to be her favorite son when he comes off like a spoilt bafoon most of the time. The only positive I can say about him is that he's active in his daughter's lives and doesn't let Fergie become "homeless." This might be a venture that has her being paid to attend social events. It'll make sense because it's worked for Donna Air, and I'd even say her daughters.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2014, 08:48:05 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789709/back-royal-fold-queen-let-former-daughter-law-sarah-ferguson-celebrate-55th-birthday-windsor-castle-50-000-party-300-guests.html

"The Queen has reportedly agreed to allow the charity of her former daughter-in-law, the Duchess of York, hold a party at Windsor Castle.
Sarah Ferguson, the former wife of Prince Andrew, will be a key figure at the £50,000 party for 200 guests at Windsor's State Apartments on Wednesday, held to mark the 21st anniversary of her charity Children In Crisis.

James Henderson, who is also a trustee of the charity, said: 'There is an event being held on Wednesday night at Windsor Castle, but it is to mark the 21st anniversary of the Duchess's charity Children In Crisis.
'More than 200 receptions are held at the castle each year and this is one of them.
'It is being thrown by the Duke of York in honour of the milestone and the work his ex-wife and their children do for the charity."

The day chosen just happens to be her birthday.  Shocked
That's one way to pay for a birthday party and with celeb guests that SF likes.

Finally!  Something interesting is going on in the BRF.   I'll confess I'm looking forward to this.  Sarah has behaved badly, but she's never dull.   And the Windsors are all very, very dull right now.    flower
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2014, 03:42:33 am »

Fergie rebranded: She's four stone slimmer, planning a new business empire - and, most incredible of all - is back on speakers with the Queen
That much was clear to party-goers at Windsor Castle who helped her celebrate a double birthday: the 21st anniversary of her charity Children In Crisis and Fergie reaching the age of 55. She was her old self.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2800904/fergie-rebranded-s-four-stone-slimmer-planning-new-business-empire-incredible-speakers-queen.html#ixzz3Gk9WD2Y6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She looks great in the black and white dress. It's an interesting article. She wants to be financially independant within 2 years. his is most likely why HM and Andrew are helping her by not treating her like an outcast so she'sll be easier to market again in the US. eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2014, 04:49:38 am »

Fergie's always optimistic. She may well be financially independent in another two years. Then the free-spending extravagant lifestyle will return and the money will go and the cycle will start all over again.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2014, 04:50:11 am »

I adore Sarah and it makes me very happy to see her trying to be a better person and plan to do such things.But i cant help to think that she always goes on the wrong direction.The problem as far as i see is that she wants to fix problems and goes back to a point in her life there is long time gone and have no return instead of build a new life a new Sarah.No wonder she keeps failing.She should give up on the old life the old Sarah and starts a new one.A new chapter.

I think Sarah has all opportunitys.But going this way i dont see her sucsseding at all.She should go away from limelight instead of going back there.All she always wants to do is somehow related to royal duties and marketing herself as a Duchess.But shes no longer a Duchess and probablly never will be again.She has proved many times that selling herself and her own familly and putting all in the limelight purelly to get more money doesn work for her, for them and for nothing.Honestlly.Its just dont make her image any better.There are other ways to make money and in more private and decent ways.She can have a carerr go back to study something or even try to get a job through the many friends and conexions she has.Staying out of limelight becoming independent and an example maybe not for the wolrd to see and apllaud as i believe she wants but for a few around her that really matters.Being an independent and decent person.Healthy mentally and phisically.Thats would be amazing for her and everyone around her.Not becoming famous again for sometime just to get envolved in scandals and fall again at some point.

I think she has such a huge ego and until she fix this problme she will continue to fail.She wants to be known and recognized.She still havent grown out of this phase and she needs to do it before anything else.Otheriwse she will keepmon failing coz she acts like she still in apoint of her life thats already been gone.It seems she refuses to change but wants people to believe shes trying  bored3

I believe the Queen accepting her more into royal circles again is probablly coz Beatrice will get engaged sooner as rumours sugests.And this obviouslly means Sarah will be back on royal familly.Maybe not officially but she will be seen more and more until shes back for real.I believe probablly Beatrice demanded this and its only natural if not sensitive from the queen to accept.I dont think it has to deal at all with the Queen forgiving Sarah especailly if Sarah shows shje havent changed at all.Loosing weight and dressing better getting envolved with using the RF name and image to make Money for herself isnt the best way to get the queens forgiven in my opinion   bignono

I have to say that it is very distastefull this feeling everyone has that theyre just waiting for Prince Phillip to die so they can put her back on the familly.Honestlly.No words for this kinda of feelings!!!I think when prince Philip dies things will change and get very bad between the ones that remains.The famillys if u ask me.There will definatelly be the begginning of a war and i hope people are smart to have theyre lifes very well defined by then.Otherwise it will be a nightmare honestlly and all very publiclly if u ask me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:58:34 am by camilapitanga » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #286 on: October 21, 2014, 05:57:35 am »

^good insight - she does hang on to that Duchess thing - trying to recapture her royal glory

I doubt Andy is going to marry her again - he does not say the nicest things about her in public - he said they were only together because of the kids - and he also said just a year ago that he feels like he has "three" kids - meaning Sarah as child.  Hardly the way you speak of someone you want to marry IMHO.

This may be why she is determined to be financially independent.  Frankly - the generation that is impressed by her is ageing fast - young people have no interest in her.  She better make it work this time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2014, 11:08:21 am »

Some kind of arrangement should be made to move Sarah out once and for all; she's an albatross and while I believe that she shouldn't be reduced to poverty, she should be required to move somewhere quiet, like in a small village or the countryside. Andrew hasn't moved on because he knows having his ex-wife around will only end up complicating dates and weekend fun with someone else. Andrew needs to ball up and kick her out permanently and put her in her place, as an ex-wife.

As for the rest of her ventures, this might work, but then she will likely sabotage herself. I do not think that she is someone who will end up keeping it together and I do not think she is someone who will likely refrain from acting out, yet again. She's too destructive to herself and others. As for waiting to haev Prince Philip kick the bucket, I bet anything it's because Philip is HM's backbone and Sarah will want to take advantage, during HM's mourning and take advantage of HM's passivity.

On the other hand, Andrew has to want to marry her, something I don't think he does.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2014, 02:26:19 pm »

^^

I've always had a soft spot for Sarah, so I hope that she has some marketable plans that will make her financially independent, and I hope that Andrew INSISTS that a financial advisor be in charge of her money from her on so that she will not bankrupt again.  

I applaud the Yorks for keeping a close family unit, but I think it has been too bad that Andrew has not had a duchess all these years -- both for himself personally and as a royal.   Perhaps he was just consumed with trying to carve out a royal position for his daughters . . .
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:56:09 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2014, 02:53:14 pm »

You know, Sarah remains as positive as she does because she always gets picked up by the RF and rescued from consequences. This is so wrong that she's been allowed to live like this, piggybacking on her daughter's lives and preventing Andrew from moving on and forming new healthy relationships. With friends and women. It's not like he should be forced to remarry, but thing is, he should be out dating and enjoying life. He should have been out and doing that years ago after the divorce.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2014, 03:51:43 pm »

I hope that Fergie does become financially independent after two years. I hope she becomes so independent that she never again has to use her ex husband and daughters as her personal bankers. It would make a change from the last two decades.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #291 on: October 21, 2014, 04:55:49 pm »

^ LOL when pigs fly...  eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2014, 01:40:11 am »

Looking for fairies and believing in magic is the key to happiness, says Fergie: Duchess of York among famous faces revealing what keeps them happy in new book
Their wealth, fame and power puts them head and shoulders above us mere mortals.

But according to these celebrities, true happiness lies in some of life’s simpler pleasures.

More than 100 musicians, politicians and sports stars have shared the secret of what makes them happy for a new book in aid of the BBC’s Children in Need appeal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813431/Looking-fairies-believing-magic-key-happiness-says-Fergie-Duchess-York-famous-faces-revealing-keeps-happy-new-book.html

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #293 on: October 30, 2014, 02:01:31 am »

I see Fergie's at it again with her psycho-babble BS. Why anyone would take her advice, heaven only knows!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2014, 02:57:22 am »

clearly instead of dealing with reality Fergie escapes into fantasy which may explain her problems  really she sounds like such a idiot especially compared to the more grounded answers from others -
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2014, 05:26:48 am »

Exactly; easy for her to be positive and mentally sparkly when she's able to avoid facing unpleasant realities.

I have always thought that she engages in magical thinking, a belief that things just happen, that there's no process to existence.

I hope that Fergie does become financially independent after two years. I hope she becomes so independent that she never again has to use her ex husband and daughters as her personal bankers. It would make a change from the last two decades.

This is what I dislike, she is using her own daughters as a source of income, which is SO wrong.

empirestate
courtier

« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2014, 12:57:07 am »

Fergie? Lord, I remember a few years back listening to the Everclear album "So Much for the Afterglow" and the song "Everything To Everyone" seemed to fit her perfectly.

You put yourself in stupid places. Yes I think you know it's true
Situations where it's easy to look down on you
Think you like to be the victim. Think you like to be in pain.
I think you make yourself the victim almost every single day

[Chorus]
You do what you do. You say what you say.
You try to be everything to everyone.
You know all the right people. You play all the right games.
You always try to be. Everything to everyone.

Yeah you do it again. You always do it again.

You say they taught you how to read and write. Yeah they taught you how to count.
I say they taught you how to buy and sell your own body by the pound.
I think you like to be their simple toy. I think you love to play the clown.
I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down.

[Chorus]

Spin around and fall down. Do it again.
You stumble and you fall. Yeah why won't you ever learn?
Yeah you stumble and you fall. I wonder if you will ever learn.

Yeah why won't you ever learn?

Come on now do that stupid dance for me.

Ooh yeah you do what they tell you to do. You say what they say.
Yeah you jump through the big hoop. You play all the right games.

You stumble and you fall. Yeah you do it again.
You stumble and you fall.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:59:36 am by empirestate » Logged

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #297 on: October 31, 2014, 05:27:47 am »

Thing is, the sad thing, is that shes' in her fifties and still this immature and clueless.

Kit
Baroness

« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2014, 06:22:45 am »

Well the good news is that once Eugenie and Bea have children they can toss Sarah in the nursery along with their children.  Sounds like Fergie will be content playing children's games. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #299 on: November 01, 2014, 02:11:21 am »

It must be so annoying having a mother who hovers like she does, while refusing to grow up.

I would have told her to bug off and get out of my life a long time ago.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: