Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:34:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 105276 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2013, 10:46:29 pm »

The gurning exhibitionist: Fergie makes her presence known at Margaret Thatcher's funeral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310781/The-gurning-exhibitionist-Fergie-makes-presence-known-Margaret-Thatchers-funeral.html#ixzz2Qm4blSsj

Her friends say the former royal simply has an 'expressive' face
She was also forced to deny texting at the end of the service

That is kind of disgusting and I am tired of Fergie claiming all and sundry as her friend.

The Daily Fail is just mad their idol Boney wasn't allowed anywhere near the funeral and they couldn't make it all about her  wopedo...it must have killed them!!!  easter-lol

They always do that. Wait until Sophie and Pr.Edward attend the European royal wedding coming up, the Daily Mail will rip her to shreds.   bored3

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 01:26:01 am »

The gurning exhibitionist: Fergie makes her presence known at Margaret Thatcher's funeralhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310781/The-gurning-exhibitionist-Fergie-makes-presence-known-Margaret-Thatchers-funeral.html#ixzz2Qm4blSsj
Her friends say the former royal simply has an 'expressive' face
She was also forced to deny texting at the end of the service

That is kind of disgusting and I am tired of Fergie claiming all and sundry as her friend.

I doubt that she would have been seated in the row immediately behind the family if she wasn't a friend and that is where she was seated.

Yes, but really, would a REAL friend behave that way at a funeral of a bestest friend?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2013, 08:59:38 am »

We don't know what she was doing.  We have two photos but no context for those photos. Without the context the photos themselves are meaningless.

We know that there was a lot of laughter during the service - that was audible to anyone who watched it.

Sarah could have been doing a lot of things when those photos were taken and the DM, as usual with Sarah, chose the ones that show her in the worst light and her detractors, again as usual, jump on her.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:46 pm »

I guess the world is getting ready to end because I agree with MMM on something.

thumbsup  The Yorks get twice the bad press that they deserve.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:42 pm »

^
True. And the bad press KM and William deserve is erased.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »

DATE NIGHT, Andrew and Sarah
The pair, who still share Andrew’s Royal Lodge home at Windsor despite divorcing in 1996, went to Scott’s in Mayfair, London, on Wednesday.

Fergie had attended Baroness Thatcher’s funeral earlier.

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge is to take on more royal responsibilities by becoming patron of three new organisations.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/392947/Ex-factor-on-the-menu-for-Prince-Andrew-and-Sarah-Ferguson

I still think they will remarry one day.

[/URL]
Ruby Slipper
courtier

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2013, 01:56:08 am »

I posted Sarah Whalen's latest article in the Pippa thread but it's also about Fergie so hope you all don't mind if I put it here too:
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/414590-pippa-fergie-a-wedding-thatchers-funeral-and-no-kate-middleton
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2013, 04:09:39 am »

DATE NIGHT, Andrew and Sarah
The pair, who still share Andrew’s Royal Lodge home at Windsor despite divorcing in 1996, went to Scott’s in Mayfair, London, on Wednesday.

Fergie had attended Baroness Thatcher’s funeral earlier.

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge is to take on more royal responsibilities by becoming patron of three new organisations.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/392947/Ex-factor-on-the-menu-for-Prince-Andrew-and-Sarah-Ferguson

I still think they will remarry one day.

I think they still love each other very much. Otherwise Andy would have re-married by now. I just he watches out for Ma Midds- Pips could be wife #2.  sob
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2013, 01:21:31 am »

Please, Fergie, fall out of love with yourself!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2354972/CRAIG-BROWN-Please-Fergie-fall-love-yourself.html#ixzz2Y2140o3Q

Has her appetite for self-love gone too far? One is left wondering if the Duchess has spent so much time learning to love herself that she has forgotten how to say ‘when’.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2013, 01:33:30 pm »

Friendly exes? Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew enjoy a night out at Loulou's, leaving the club separately but not far behind each another

Most failed marriages don’t result in cosy friendships.
But Sarah, Ferguson Duchess of York, and Prince Andrew seem to be on good terms as they were spotted leaving LouLou’s nightclub shortly after each other.
The pair looked elegant as they left the exclusive private members club in London’s Mayfair on Wednesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360169/Friendly-exes-Sarah-Ferguson-Prince-Andrew-enjoy-night-Loulous-leaving-club-separately-far-another.html
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2013, 04:40:07 pm »

^ Fly go and read some of the comments, you will chuckle but this one had me  laugh

Perhaps she promised to suck his toes when they get home.
- happyfamily1, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 11/7/2013 13:43

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360169/Friendly-exes-Sarah-Ferguson-Prince-Andrew-enjoy-night-Loulous-leaving-club-separately-far-another.html#ixzz2YkfcEAm1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How do people come up with these funny comments?

Seriously though, I hope Andrew and Sarah  (or Eug and Bea) never read these comments because they are always sooo hateful. They really dislike this pair.

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2013, 04:59:31 pm »

^ easter-lol i see that people can be so mean

Must have been something for free for them to attend.
- Pip Waller, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 11/7/2013 9:36

why they don't just re marry did any of them had a serious relationship after the divorce?  they still love each other and still getting it on  or they just waiting for Prince Philip to die so they can re marry
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2013, 05:08:54 pm »

^I doubt Sarah was ever in love with Andrew... her only love is $$$$$

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2013, 06:43:15 am »

When Sarah had her title and plenty of money, she threw it all away; if Sarah had stayed on, Diana would have been the outsider and Sarah would still have the "HRH" and handsome husband and probably more princes and princesses as time went by. She then lost it and is now begging to be let back in.

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2013, 02:15:09 pm »

Fergie thought she was untouchable. Fergie thought if Andy was sleeping around, she could too.
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2013, 07:03:45 pm »

Not being rude but is Sarah not a tad old for nightclubbing?
And the butterfly shoes look pretty little girlish.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2013, 07:22:25 pm »

Yes she is too old for nightclubbing; she is also too old to be hanging around her daughters like they are her best friends.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2013, 08:56:04 pm »

@MelissaRose

i agree about those shoes .she needs to burn them
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2013, 10:52:38 pm »

Not being rude but is Sarah not a tad old for nightclubbing?

They went to Dinner not nightclubbing. Although I have seen Sarah fairly tipsy after one of those Dinners.   Cool
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2013, 12:23:07 am »

It says she went to Loulou's which is a very exclusive, private members club which Pippers frequents (like every other party venue...). It's along the same lines as the likes of Mahiki, Boujis, Raffles etc which Waity - along with Bill - used to constantly fall drunkenly out of, flashing her knickers as she went.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: