Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:39:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 105317 times)
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2013, 03:37:13 pm »

I'm saying that Kate should have a more visible role in Cambridge and should pretty much be doing these types of works.

Yes, she should, but I highly doubt she will.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2013, 05:28:11 pm »

It's good to see Sarah doing this. I know she's been a disaster, but I still like her.

[/URL]
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 10:42:39 pm »

^
Yes, I liked her too and feel badly for her as she has become a pariah within the RF. I pity her daughters as they must be hurt by the way their mother is avoided and shunned so blatanly. Perhaps one can say too, Sarah has been her own worst enemy.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2013, 03:37:23 pm »

Sarah, Duchess of York is invited to join the Queen at Baroness Thatcher's funeral
The Duke of York's former wife is to join the mourners at the funeral of Margaret Thatcher, whom she describes as a 'steadfast friend'.

Often described as a divisive figure during her life, Baroness Thatcher is to undertake a remarkably unifying act after her death.
Mandrake can disclose that Sarah, Duchess of York has been invited to the funeral of the former prime minister. Fergie has been persona non grata at events attended by the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh since she divorced the Duke of York in 1996.
“Sarah is honoured to have been invited and intends to go,” says one of Fergie’s friends. “She wants to pay her respects to Lady Thatcher.”
The Duchess featured on the front pages of newspapers when she did not attend the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding in 2011. She had been a close friend of Prince William’s mother for many years until they fell out before Diana, Princess of Wales’s death.
Fergie’s spokesman declines to comment on the invitation. However, the Duchess told me last week that Lady Thatcher had been a “steadfast” friend to her.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9992128/Sarah-Duchess-of-York-is-invited-to-join-the-Queen-at-Margaret-Thatchers-funeral.html
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2013, 02:38:47 pm »

Fergie looked awful at the funeral - too tight coat and frumpy outfit. I also wish she wouldn't make all those faces, it looks so undignified.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2310332/Margaret-Thatcher-funeral-Fascinators-pearls-order-Katherine-Jenkins-Joan-Collins-Duchess-York-Shirley-Bassey-attend-Baroness-Thatchers-funeral-St-Pauls-Cathedral.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2013, 02:43:14 pm »

^Yup she should have left her coat open
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2013, 05:11:09 pm »

When is that woman ever going to grow up?

She can't seem to get it, this is a funeral, not a premiere or an exhibition. No wonder she isn't let back into the RF.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
thekitchenmaid
gossip insider

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2013, 05:19:48 pm »

I thought her skirt was a decent length though.  There were a few other heavy-legged women in unflatteringly short skirts. 
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2013, 07:17:36 pm »

I think Sarah's outfit is ok, it's length appropriate, buttoned-up and black. The problem is the jacket is too-tight for her, bad fit.

Another problem is Sarah's desire to pull-goofy faces, at the funeral.  blink

On a positive note, it's good to see she was still thought of by Baroness Thatcher.

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2013, 09:44:25 pm »

I think Sarah did nothing wrong  dontknow it's just that the camera captured a moment when she probably was saluting someone while trying to find her sit (or at least that is what I got from it  dontknow) she is just being criticized because she is Sarah the woman is named called for breathing!!! I find it sweet The Baroness still thought of her also  loveshower.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2013, 09:53:13 pm »

True she didn't do anything wrong, I do like her outfit really but the fit is bad.

I just think that after 30 years in the press, Sarah should know that the press is always on the lookout to make her look bad and her Fergie fun lady facial expressions at a high profile funeral should be kept at bay. That is what she never understood the press is not her friend, they will always watch her to put her back into the old box. The press doesn't ever want to rewrite a image once created and Fergie's faces even if brief gave them their money shot.
But altogether it's harmless, I am glad to see her there and that she was well thought of by the Baroness.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2013, 02:32:58 am »

The gurning exhibitionist: Fergie makes her presence known at Margaret Thatcher's funeral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310781/The-gurning-exhibitionist-Fergie-makes-presence-known-Margaret-Thatchers-funeral.html#ixzz2Qm4blSsj

Her friends say the former royal simply has an 'expressive' face
She was also forced to deny texting at the end of the service

That is kind of disgusting and I am tired of Fergie claiming all and sundry as her friend.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2013, 03:23:20 am »

I think Fergie and Waity must be related since they both can't behave in public and and are far old enough to know better.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2013, 06:10:16 am »

Sarah Ferguson is on her to being a character .. that's all I can    laugh

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2013, 06:20:19 am »

I'm a character and I don't act like this.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2013, 06:23:44 am »

Me too... sad isn't it .. she just can't help herself.

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2013, 08:46:59 am »

The gurning exhibitionist: Fergie makes her presence known at Margaret Thatcher's funeral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310781/The-gurning-exhibitionist-Fergie-makes-presence-known-Margaret-Thatchers-funeral.html#ixzz2Qm4blSsj

That is kind of disgusting and I am tired of Fergie claiming all and sundry as her friend.

The Daily Fail is just mad their idol Boney wasn't allowed anywhere near the funeral and they couldn't make it all about her  wopedo...it must have killed them!!!  easter-lol
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2013, 09:20:36 am »

I doubt that she would have been seated in the row immediately behind the family if she wasn't a friend and that is where she was seated.

terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2013, 07:58:13 pm »

Why is it...when there is a somber moment like a funeral or rememberance. There is always one grown jacka$$ that has to draw attention to themselves. Expressive or not tone it down!  Jeesh. thumbsdown

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2013, 10:18:57 pm »

This lady is basically an older, ginger Waity.  sigh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: