Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 10:52:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 94243 times)
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #740 on: October 11, 2018, 08:11:02 pm »

^Speaking of Oprah, I wonder if she will attend Eugenie's wedding since Fergie and Oprah are chummy?  easter-wink

Some people were saying that the reason why Oprah was at Megs' wedding was because she was a friend of Fergie, pfft, a ridiculous reason of course.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #741 on: November 10, 2018, 08:53:53 am »

I'm not divorced from Andrew - I'm divorced TO him': In her first full interview for 20 years, Sarah Ferguson discusses her weight issues, complex personal life, Eugenie’s wedding... and THAT remarriage gossip

Only the coldest of hearts could fail to warm to Sarah, Duchess of York. Dotty and generous, she is bursting with energy and child-like joie de vivre.

‘Oh, I am in every way a child,’ she agrees, in that ‘posh but not plummy’ voice we remember so well from when she first burst into the Royal Family like a flamed-haired wrecking ball in the 1980s.

‘It’s who I am. It gets me into endless trouble. People think you’re impossible or difficult if they can’t relate to you, if you don’t take life seriously. But the key to me is that I look at life with a child’s sense of excitement and joy.’

Doesn’t she just. Who didn’t fall in love with her all over again (while holding a nervous hand over our eyes) watching her at her younger daughter Princess Eugenie’s wedding to Jack Brooksbank last month. There she was, breaking with protocol yet again to hug well-wishers in the crowd before entering St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6373641/Im-not-divorced-Andrew-Im-divorced-Fergies-interview-20-years.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2018, 05:56:19 pm »

I’m starting again at 58’: Sarah Ferguson reveals she ‘murdered herself’ with self-hatred following her divorce from Prince Andrew – but now their life together is ‘the greatest ever’
Sarah Ferguson has revealed how she 'murdered herself' with self-hatred following her divorce to Prince Andrew.

Fergie, 58, explained how she blamed herself for her split with the Duke of York in 1996, following ten years of marriage.

However, she says that her and Andrew's life together is now 'the greatest ever', branding it as 'our fairy tale'.

The Duchess of York also described how she's 'starting my life at 58', after returning to the royal fold earlier this year.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6454295/Sarah-Ferguson-says-murdered-self-hatred-followingdivorce-Prince-Andrew.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2018, 07:38:28 pm »

She is both lost and broken; broken mentally if she thinks anyone is fooled by this and she is lost since it is clear she has not moved on at all from her time as an HRH. I am certain she is clearly lost and unable to comprehend life for some reason. She doens't seem to understand that no one owed her anything and I believe that she has been trying to get respect without being willing to earn it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #744 on: December 03, 2018, 08:44:23 pm »

Andrew may not be on the same page as Fergie re: the Fairytale.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #745 on: December 03, 2018, 09:28:50 pm »

Then why does she live with him? Why doesn't he throw her out for good and live his own life? He doesn't owe her anything and as for a paltry settlement, she made ten times, twenty times that amount over so many years. She doesn't deserve to live on royal estates and lodges and she does not deserve to be supported by him. She is so low, so cheap despite all her chances to better herself. Pity Diana thought Fergie would be a good match, Diana's instincts were grossly wrong in that respect. I know Diana viewed Fergie as a natural friend, but like many of DIana's 'friends,' the 'friendship' was one sided on Diana's part and parasitical on the part of Fergie. Diana made the mistake of thinking that Fergie was more than she really is, which is a cheap tramp who leeched off of every single boyfriend she ever latched on to.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #746 on: December 03, 2018, 10:55:27 pm »

She lives with him and is kept because she knows all the dirty secrets of the RF especially those of Andy's. She is CONTAINED.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: