Royal Gossip
December 19, 2018, 03:52:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 94662 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #680 on: December 17, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »

I think they wrote the post-it note to make her smile. She knows she is loved.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #681 on: December 17, 2017, 09:20:07 pm »

Everything about Sarah is very sad, including the post it notes to 'Mummy', that make her appear to be the mother of seven year olds.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #682 on: December 18, 2017, 12:42:21 am »

^Yes.  There should be photos of more notes from her to her children instead.  If I had to have this level of reassurance, as a parent, it would be a warning sign to me that I was being needy. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #683 on: December 18, 2017, 01:05:57 am »

Maybe she is battling depression or something. We don't know. I think it's sweet that the girls write notes like that to their mother, even though they're grown now.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #684 on: January 20, 2018, 02:41:47 am »

^I think she doesn't take responsibility for her own circumstances in life and plays the victim.
Nigella Lawson and Sarah Ferguson, aged 58
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5290673/Is-proof-sun-lovers-age-faster.html
It's hard to believe that they're the same age.  Lips Sealed

Keep Calm and Carry On
Little light
Countess

« Reply #685 on: January 20, 2018, 08:17:08 pm »

She looks about twice Nigella's age. A good advert for wearing SPF sun cream every day.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #686 on: January 20, 2018, 09:16:55 pm »

Poor Fergie. She really is a raddled old slapper.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #687 on: January 21, 2018, 12:09:22 am »

£5m on personal appearances, £22m on her TV animation shows and £9m on a health products deal: Now Fergie demands £40m from Rupert Murdoch for lost wages after Fake Sheikh sting
She wants Rupert Murdoch to stump up for all this
Personal appearances
Fergie claims that prior to the sting she made £799,000 a year from public speaking and TV appearances, which dropped to £52,000 and then zero.
So from 2010 to 2017 she says she’s lost £4.8m
The ‘Fergie’s farm’ roll out
She claims she had advanced plans for two TV animation shows – Fergie’s Farm, to be followed by Sofi On Safari. Merchandising and DVD sales would have swelled her earnings to a staggering £22m
The ‘Mme Pantaloon’ books
She says plans to launch her Helping Hands children’s book series in America were damaged by the Fake Sheikh scandal. She also had to shelve plans for a series, ‘Madame Pantaloon’, costing her £766k
The health products deal
She says she was in discussions with Windmill Health Products to promote personal care products, including appearances on the QVC shopping channel. The deal was scuppered by the scandal, costing her £8.6m
The big-money commissions
Fergie had agreed to help find investors for a merger of the Jaeger and Aquascutum fashion labels, and was working with an Oscar-winner on new film projects. Loss of commissions cost her £5.8m
The staggering total sum claimed by the Duchess for loss of earnings caused by the News of the World sting £40,584,625
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5292869/Duchess-Yorks-cash-access-sting-claim-hits-40m.html#ixzz54lydGu1H
She's quite mad. She decided to not take responsibility for her life as she still lived way beyond her means when she had money after the divorce. She's going to get a big reality check with this lawsuit.  Shocked

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #688 on: January 21, 2018, 12:17:21 am »

If she had had money sense, Fergie should have lived off of the interest of her ventures after making millions. She could have financial security and could have had more ventures, but she stupidly squandered all of it. This lawsuit might in fact antagonize Murdoch into reacting by releasing more damaging information that he has on the BRF. I'm certain that he has more info on the Duchess that could ruin her for good, so this is not a smart move.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #689 on: January 21, 2018, 12:36:25 pm »

She is quite simply totally deluded.  Her reputation was already in tatters at that time.  In fact no reputation to ruin even then.
Murdoch has recently been hospitalised   If anything happens to him I doubt she could expect  any mercy from his
two sons and certainly not from daughter Elizabeth.   
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #690 on: February 14, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »

Plenty to smile about! Sarah Ferguson is in high spirits as she enjoys a night out in London... following confirmation that she WILL be invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5388463/Sarah-Ferguson-rocks-blue-blazer-night-London.html#ixzz575xlK1dZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #691 on: February 18, 2018, 04:33:02 am »

Fergie faces £2million legal bill if she loses her fight for '£40million lost wages' after Fake Sheikh sting
New documents show Sarah Ferguson’s legal fees are likely to reach £1,354,056 by the time her £40million action against the publisher of the now defunct News of the World reaches the High Court, possibly in the autumn.
The newspaper’s costs are estimated at £951,195, and she could be ordered to pay them as well if she loses her battle for what she claims are loss of earnings since the story tainted her public image.
The documents show the Duchess has already spent £321,556 on legal action against News Group Newspapers and ‘fake sheikh’ journalist Mazher Mahmood, and has gone over budget on agreed or approved costs by £120,000.
But the Duchess, 58, has faced long-standing financial problems, and questions have been raised about how she will find the cash to fund her legal battle.
Brought up by her polo-playing father Major Ronald Ferguson, her penchant for first-class air travel and lavish gifts, as well as her apparent willingness to cash in on her Royal connections, has caused concern.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404647/Fergie-faces-2million-legal-bill-loses-lawsuit.html#ixzz57QlGIxk1
Where did she get £321,556 from in the first place? This could be the reason Eugenie's etting married in October; to make sure her mum's free to attend the wedding instead of still being embroiled in her legal case. I think Fergie's goin to lose because over the years, she's proven not to be a savy business woman and she's ruined her own reputation. The newspaper sting only highlighted how money hungry and imoral she is.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #692 on: February 18, 2018, 11:39:13 am »

Thinking about it I probably already know the answer:  who put her up to this?  Who is urging her on?  Or is she just desperately scouting around to see
who she can tap for £40 million.  Not Murdoch luv  - not even to shut you up, not even out of pity.  You need saving from yourself, Murdoch won't do it.
What reputation?  That went long ago.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #693 on: February 20, 2018, 10:47:24 pm »

Fergie sends royal fans into a frenzy by sharing a gushing tribute to 'the best looking' Prince Andrew on his birthday - 20 years after their divorce
-Duchess, 58, shared image of a young Andrew on Twitter with personal tribute
-Referred to her former husband as the best 'man, father and friend'
-Couple split in 1992 after six years of marriage and divorced four years later
-Fergie has often spoken about bond, saying they never really left each other

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5412179/Fergie-posts-gushing-birthday-tribute-Prince-Andrew.html#ixzz57guIzyhX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mouse47., York, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

If these two are considering getting back together then might I suggest they do it quietly and retire from public life. This woman may be great fun and a good mother, but dignity seems to be sadly lacking.

the woman is a hopeless mess, it's not moot, but she's above all a genuine sort, nothing fake about her, as in Sophie, Kate and Meghan, and nothing cunning - like Camilla

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/20/09/4965C16900000578-0-image-a-44_1519119712701.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/29/13/4883845100000578-5325179-image-m-7_1517232828946.jpg

Eugenie's fiancee is a good looking version of Andrew, no?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #694 on: February 20, 2018, 11:14:28 pm »

Fergie's always gushing about Andrew and her 'girlies'. I'm sure she does love them but it also keeps her relevant and part of the Royal package, or so she thinks. And this woman wouldn't know what dignity is. She was bad when she was young, now she's older she's become even worse. Gosh, she's going to be so centre stage at the October wedding and glorying in it all. It will be her finest hour since her own wedding. The royals will just have to be stoic. I'll be interested to see how Philip manages!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #695 on: February 25, 2018, 02:56:39 am »

You know, she is the one that wanted out, not the other way around. HM allegedly didn't want Fergie to leave the marriage, so I don't get WHY Fergie's hanging on is tolerated. She wanted out, got thrown out after those photos were published during their separation, suddenly she wants to hold on to all that status. She should be locked in a psych ward and forced to deal with her contradictory nature. Her renouncing of her royal life didn't liberate her, it only threw her into the celebrity milieu that only hurts her.

Just like before her marriage, she's trying to keep up with a wealthy set and she keeps struggling to keep up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #696 on: February 25, 2018, 01:42:42 pm »

^ I don't think that Fergie really wanted out. Diana talked her into it as test-drive for herself, so she'd better know how to handle a divorce from Charles. But I don't think it was Fergie's greatest idea to want out, I think she was in limbo regarding that decision. Then the pictures were published, and the one who really ordered the divorce was actually Liz the queen mum, not Liz II. Liz II ordered the divorce on her mother's orders. Actually Liz the qm drove many decisions of the family and had great influence on Liz II and Liz II did up to the end what mummy ordered, and also Phil as "head of the family". I just don't know what the breaking point with Philipp was, because he's famously the one who still doesn't tolerate Fergie, did that come with the toe-sucking pics or later? Liz II never really had anything against Fergie, even after that humiliation.

That is the great change in Liz II, before her mother's death she ordered divorces and radical things at the behest of her mother (&partly Phil); since her mother's death she's been the famous ostrich who wouldn't utter one word, even if BP itself were to collapse, as long as it doesn't "hurt" the monarchy and Phil doesn't explicitly order anything.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #697 on: February 25, 2018, 05:46:31 pm »

I think Fergie is going ot be one of those people who never wises up and accepts responsibility. At her age, she's too old to be so clueless.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #698 on: February 25, 2018, 07:59:16 pm »

Fergie was and is and idiot. She could have played araound but she had no sense of decorum, station or anything else and she was her worst enemy.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #699 on: February 25, 2018, 08:38:42 pm »

Her problem is this delusion that being completely unrestrained means she's being authentic; I read a book about her called "Fergie Confidential" and basically it's practically a catalog of her making one bad choice after another all in the name of 'being her real self' and ignoring almost all advice on a nonstop basis.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: