Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:49:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 66466 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #640 on: July 20, 2017, 06:24:04 am »

Even before her marriage Fergie was running with a rough crowd and living a rough life. Royal life gave her access to more and she took it all; with the rest of her life, the regrets she surely has have eaten her up and clearly she's at a point where she can't switch gears. She looks like someone who has clearly burned herself out. Diana died young, but in many areas, she was still making a lot of the right choices. Sun was her vice, but she just didn't abuse herself so much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #641 on: July 21, 2017, 11:52:10 am »

Her looks are shocking. I read a comment that redheads don't age that well. Could be true, as redheads don't get on well with UV rays, but I can't think of anyone else looking as tragic as Fergie. I don't know what did her in so much, but I guess the Winds, the marriage, divorce, bankruptcy, scandals, sunbathing, drinking and smoking.. plenty actually and many look awful after so much bad happening in their lives (not that it's not partly her own doing). I don't know, but I do always get a good shock when I see her w/o photoshop, same with Kate.. Two peas in a pod, eh?  sigh It's actually amazing when you think about how good Diana looked, though her skin wasn't the best towards the end either, too much sun & apparent sun damage (though nothing that couldn't be fixed down the road), but really all that stress and sunbathing and she looked quite amazing!

I'm a redhead and have lived in hot places. I have always been careful. And without being vain, people are always surprised by my age. Do love wine but never done drugs. Don't think it's a red head trait. Could be a 'thrashing the sunbathing' and other things trait, though.
lesken
royal watcher

« Reply #642 on: August 03, 2017, 06:30:56 pm »

It is amazing what a good divorced relationship they have. Never seen anything like it.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #643 on: August 06, 2017, 10:21:14 pm »

^^ Didn't quite think it was due to her being a redhead either, but good to hear it directly from a redhead  thumbsup
Val
Princess

« Reply #644 on: August 07, 2017, 07:53:22 am »

^^

Fergie is  the holder of his dark secrets as often said.  It is a major ace up her sleeve.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #645 on: August 07, 2017, 05:22:54 pm »

More than anything else, I think it's blackmail; something about Fergie has always rubbed me the wrong way and she has proven that she's not a good person, she's not someone who is misunderstood, and she's not someone who is going to turn into some kind of good girl who does good and stays good. Her holding on to Andrew is basically some form of blackmail and I do wonder why after she was caught selling access, she wasn't quietly incarcerated in a mental hospital and kept there. It would have been the perfect pretext and really, HM keeps letting all these chances of getting her out of the way slip through her fingers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #646 on: August 11, 2017, 06:29:26 am »

Sarah is not a bad person.  She can be weak at times, but is generally a good person.  I met her a few times.  I hope she and Andrew get back together.  the Queen is very fond of Sarah.  More so than is she of Camilla.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:00 pm »

^ I have to disagree. I certainly don't think she has much of a moral compass. Meeting someone doesn't equate to knowing them. None of us know her. She could be almost nun like for all we know. Though her lifestyle and actions do point to her not being a 'good' person.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #648 on: August 13, 2017, 03:57:03 pm »

^so true. Whatever secret Sarah's blackmailing Andrew with should be made public. Andrew's never paid for any mistakes his made, so that's why he's a bloated useless arragant fool he's now, imo. The queen keeps giving into him for some odd reason and giving him promotions and awards after the underage sex scandal broke. He's still flying around the wrold on the tax payer's dime as a business envoy; a job that the public was told that he no longer has. The Yorks have done a lot of damage to the monarchy. I'm sure that there are ways to sideline them or something to get them in line but no one seems to be doing anything about them. They're disruting Charle's plan for a slimmed down monarchy because of Charles not giving the Bea and Eugenie royal roles and Andrew feeling less important in the royal family because of it. Letting the Yorks out to hang and dry is far better than to keep them and their scandals in the royal family, imo. Fergires like a bad rash that left to fester and contaminate other. She's not a good person imo either.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #649 on: September 03, 2017, 06:09:11 pm »

It's a nice day for an (almost) royal wedding! Glamorous Princess Beatrice attends her aunt Eliza's lavish nuptials accompanied by mother Sarah Ferguson

Princess Beatrice attended the wedding of her aunt Eliza Ferguson on Staurday
    She was joined by her mother Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York 
    Eliza Ferguson, the half sister of Sarah, was married to Harry Cobb in Dummer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4848186/Princess-Beatrice-attends-Eliza-Ferguson-s-wedding.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2017, 11:30:48 am »

Oh no, Fergie! Duchess flashes her underwear in an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction as she attends a charity party in Rome with Susan Sarandon

Duchess of York, 57, was leaving cocktail party at Quirinale building in Rome
    Hem of black dress appeared to get caught in the sleeve, revealing underwear
    Earlier mingled with Hollywood actress Susan Sarandon at a dinner
    Was seen beaming as she posed with tenor Andrea Bocelli and his wife 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4864840/Fergie-suffers-unfortunate-wardrobe-malfunction-Rome.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/08/09/4407836500000578-0-image-a-45_1504859478013.jpg

People in the past were lucky there weren't cameras literally everywhere to catch each and every embarrassing moment..
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2017, 11:37:20 am »

At least she's wearing underwear.

We really have hit rock bottom when we say that about someone who was in the BRF.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2017, 01:26:02 pm »

^ Your second sentence made me really laugh! You're so right!
Fergie might have more sense than Kate  spy
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #653 on: September 13, 2017, 11:02:24 pm »

Duchess of York praises 'courageous' young cancer patients as she and her daughter Princess Eugenie visit a children's hospital in Liverpool

Sarah Ferguson, 57, and Eugenie, 27, visited Alder Hey Children's Hospital
    Mother and daughter met staff and patients on the Teenage Cancer Trust Ward
    Duchess of York and Eugenie both honorary patrons of Teenage Cancer Trust
    Duchess praised the courage and kindness of young patients in a speech 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4880570/Duchess-York-Princess-Eugenie-Alder-Hey-Hospital.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #654 on: October 04, 2017, 01:27:39 pm »

Keeping it in the family! Fergie pays homage to her daughters as she accessorises with a ‘Eugenie’ bracelet (and is that bee on her clutch for Princess Bea?)

Fergie attended the BFI Luminous Fundraising Gala at The Guildhall last night
    She spent the night rubbing shoulders with huge names such as Stephen Fry
    Sarah, 57, wore an asymmetric black gown with a diamonte encrusted clutch bag

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4947810/Fergie-pays-homage-daughters-accessories.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #655 on: October 16, 2017, 12:31:36 pm »

"Sarah, Duchess of York was delighted when her widowed stepmother, Susan Ferguson, married another distinguished former soldier, Sir Richard Swinburn, in 2012. Sadly, Fergie is now comforting Sue, 71, after Sir Richard died last week at the age of 79. Sue was previously married to the Duchess’s father, Major Ronald Ferguson. Just a few weeks ago, Sir Richard joined the family at the Hampshire wedding of Fergie’s half-sister, Eliza. The Duchess tells me: ‘Richard was a special and caring man, who loved my darling stepmother so much. ‘He was a total support and pillar of strength to the family. It is so very sad and my heart goes out to Sue.’"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4983366/Kate-s-brother-James-TV-s-Donna-Air-secretly-split-up.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #656 on: October 16, 2017, 08:08:21 pm »

Was it her mother who was rumoured to have an affair with Phillip?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #657 on: October 20, 2017, 02:22:16 pm »

'I love you mummy': Sarah Ferguson showcases her trim figure in a black ensemble - and she's STILL got Beatrice and Eugenie's touching note in her car

Sarah Ferguson, 58, attended private viewing at Clarendon Fine Arts Gallery
    She then joined a female friend for a drink at LouLou's members' club
    The touching note from her daughters was on display in her car 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5000210/Sarah-Ferguson-showcases-figure-black-ensemble.html

Fergie is really an odd one, clinging for dear life onto a "York family" idea.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #658 on: October 22, 2017, 09:59:36 pm »

Not very odd. Being married to Andrew and being a mother to two princesses is the only thing that still makes her relevant.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #659 on: October 24, 2017, 04:41:42 am »

‘She’s one of the most misunderstood women in the world’: Loyal Princess Beatrice heaps praise on the Duchess of York in rare interview (and says she and the Queen are her ‘role models’)
Describing the Duchess of York as 'probably one of the most misunderstood women in the world' she told the magazine that her mother had her 'anything is possible , no matter where you think you think the world is going to put you next.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5007853/Beatrice-hails-Sarah-Ferguson-Queen-role-models.html#ixzz4wOQOk5HT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's Fergie's stupidity and self-delusion that sum her up
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/7758143/Its-Fergies-stupidity-and-self-denial-that-sum-her-up.html
This is an old article, but so true after all these years.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: