Royal Gossip
July 26, 2017, 11:33:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 58236 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #620 on: June 24, 2017, 12:20:42 pm »

Well, she got the RF to shell out plenty for that chalet in Verbier. That was payola hush money.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: June 24, 2017, 03:54:57 pm »

^

Unquestionably.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #622 on: June 24, 2017, 07:09:29 pm »

Well she probably knows a whole lot about Andrew's activities for a start
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #623 on: June 24, 2017, 09:05:25 pm »

The entire RF makes HM look weak; I'm disgusted at how Fergie lives on while Diana ended up dead in Paris. It is consolation that despite her hold over HM, she is in fact not at all living a better life. On the fringes and basically thoroughly discredited; no billionaire suitors and no one takes her ventures seriously.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #624 on: July 05, 2017, 03:05:01 am »

Fergie's new executive role schmoozing the Chinese: Duchess of York gets new job as director with media and entertainment company
After her alter-ego was exposed, Fergie kept her professional head down. But now she is having another brave stab at being an entrepreneur and has got a new job as executive director with Gate Ventures, a media and entertainment company.
The company's CEO is Geoff Morrow (a former songwriter who penned Can't Smile Without You for Barry Manilow), and it makes investments in the UK and the Chinese performing arts sector.
The enterprising Duchess has taken on a host of business ventures since her divorce from Prince Andrew in 1996 by cashing in on her royal connections.
Fergie has been tidying up her business affairs in recent months. She corrected company records for La Luna Investments and Strawbugs Ltd so that Sarah, Duchess of York, not the fictional Margaret, is listed as a director.
At the same time, she cleared up confusion over her directorships of two other companies, Fergie's Farm and tea business Ginger & Moss.
Both listed her as HRH Sarah Ferguson — even though she was stripped of her title in 1996, almost 20 years before both businesses were set up.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4666224/Fergie-s-new-executive-role-schmoozing-Chinese.html#ixzz4luxZmCT6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
See, this shoud've been shut down a long time ago because she's still making money off the royal family. How can they bar anyone else when their own family's doing it. This woman an embarrasing grifter who's wasted a lot of years and money living in the past when she was HRH and had the first class life.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2017, 03:10:29 am »

When is the UK government going to get the royals under control? Fergie isn't an HRH, but she is connected to the RF and the RF has a bad habit of thinking they can play with the Chinese and not get burned. The Chinese are better at this and have outfoxed just about everyone. They are not at all being nice or truly believe she has brains and skill, but because of that connection, which means that they have access to the BRF bypassing the UK government. I am certain that this idiot thinks she's on par, but she isn't. The BRF is clearly messing with experts and they are clearly unaware that the Chinese are using them to get concessions using the power and leverage that the BRF have. First William with meddling in the World Cup and now this new act of idiocy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #626 on: July 10, 2017, 04:54:32 pm »

Did FERGIE arrange for Harper Beckham's birthday tea party at Buckingham Palace? David Beckham defends daughter's royal welcome from Eugenie in event 'organised by Duchess of York'

Harper Beckham was invited to a tea party at the palace by the Duchess of York just days before her milestone
    And pictures - including her holding a balloon  - were posted on social media today, Harper's actual birthday
    The highly unusual move was considered by critics online to be 'too much' for David and Victoria's daughter
    David later was forced to clarify the event 'wasn't the palace opening the gates for Harper's birthday party'
    A family spokesman also clarified that the event was a private function organised by the Duchess of York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4681190/Harper-Beckham-celebrates-birthday-Buckingham-palace.html

Not at all sure where to put this; but let me just say: How to further cheapen the monarchy and give wannabe dame / lady snooty and her husband pretend knight / sir babyvoice of the ridiculous body scribbles more access, as if they haven't disgraced themselves and the honour system enough already and cheapened the monarchy along the way  sly

Also: Sarah, really? I mean really Sarah! We all know you're desperate as fck, but this is a new low and won't entice you any more to anyone. What is going on in that head of hers fck knows.

PS And also Vicky getting that OBE for "services to fashion", I mean wtf! Stealing designs, hiring an actual designer and passing it off as her own and then tanking the whole brand by firing said designer after the exposure and scandal with her own designs is hardly something I'd call a legit "contribution" to anything.
The becks and fergs should write a book "How to be dead-desperate, shill your kids and yourself and embarrass everyone nin the process whilst making yourself the laughingstock of the nation and garnering hatred". Would I guess not be the bestseller like the Midds "how to hook an idiot prince and land a billionaire" would be.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 05:00:52 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #627 on: July 10, 2017, 05:09:01 pm »

Hey, I'm no huge fan of Fergie's exploits but unless there's a pic of her this all sounds like she's being made the fall guy, so far.  Looks more like Andrew gave it the thumbs up for his kids, to me.  It's all pretty awful.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #628 on: July 10, 2017, 07:47:08 pm »

You're right! Now that you say that, it could also have been Bill the plumber who invited them, we all know he loves fraternizing with Beckham and loves football...
Technically it's beyond me how Sarah could have even invited them; she's not married in anymore and even if she were, she wouldn't have much power, no?  dontknow Putting my money on Andy or Bill!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #629 on: July 10, 2017, 08:14:27 pm »

^I agree.  Seems like a cheap shot to Fergue, this time.  Andy, or his daughters, given the thumbs up by PW, maybe.  But, I p, too, don't see how even Fergie believes she can open up the palace for the Beckhams.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #630 on: July 12, 2017, 10:52:06 pm »

A sequel to the beckham palace party scandal; not straight up about the Yorks/ Winds, but tied to recent events

The Royal Toadies: How that Palace party was reward for decades of cowing and scraping by the Beckhams

In 1997, the Spice Girls joined Prince of Wales during a royal tour of South Africa
    Victoria cosied up to the Duchess of York after a concert in December 1999
    David handed the Jubilee baton to the Queen at Commonwealth Games in 2002

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4690746/Palace-party-reward-Beckhams.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2017, 02:20:43 am »

Still very good friends: Fergie and ex-husband Prince Andrew dine at Mayfair steakhouse after being accused of using Buckingham Palace 'as a theme park' by hosting Harper Beckham party

Duke and Duchess of York were spotted dining together at 34 Mayfair, in central London last night
    They emerged just before Marcella actress Anna Friel and co-star Ray Panthaki at posh steakhouse
    Spotted just a week after controversy over Harper Beckham having birthday party at Buckingham Palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705502/Fergie-Prince-Andrew-mix-celebs-steakhouse.html
india
Princess

« Reply #632 on: July 19, 2017, 12:37:59 pm »

Plastic Surgery Pork sure is looking rough now. She is just pitiful.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #633 on: July 19, 2017, 09:25:58 pm »

She does look rough, doesn't she? Almost looks old enough to be his mother.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #634 on: July 19, 2017, 09:35:02 pm »

Her looks are shocking. I read a comment that redheads don't age that well. Could be true, as redheads don't get on well with UV rays, but I can't think of anyone else looking as tragic as Fergie. I don't know what did her in so much, but I guess the Winds, the marriage, divorce, bankruptcy, scandals, sunbathing, drinking and smoking.. plenty actually and many look awful after so much bad happening in their lives (not that it's not partly her own doing). I don't know, but I do always get a good shock when I see her w/o photoshop, same with Kate.. Two peas in a pod, eh?  sigh It's actually amazing when you think about how good Diana looked, though her skin wasn't the best towards the end either, too much sun & apparent sun damage (though nothing that couldn't be fixed down the road), but really all that stress and sunbathing and she looked quite amazing!
india
Princess

« Reply #635 on: July 19, 2017, 10:36:40 pm »

Fergie looks like a meth head.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #636 on: July 20, 2017, 12:24:08 am »

Her looks are shocking. I read a comment that redheads don't age that well. Could be true, as redheads don't get on well with UV rays, but I can't think of anyone else looking as tragic as Fergie. I don't know what did her in so much, but I guess the Winds, the marriage, divorce, bankruptcy, scandals, sunbathing, drinking and smoking.. plenty actually and many look awful after so much bad happening in their lives (not that it's not partly her own doing). I don't know, but I do always get a good shock when I see her w/o photoshop, same with Kate.. Two peas in a pod, eh?  sigh It's actually amazing when you think about how good Diana looked, though her skin wasn't the best towards the end either, too much sun & apparent sun damage (though nothing that couldn't be fixed down the road), but really all that stress and sunbathing and she looked quite amazing!

Avoiding drink and drugs did more for Diana than anything else; Fergie allegedly used to do a ton of coke and she just loved herself the finest wines and other drinks that can be on offer. That is where the real damage comes from. Throw in the manic instability and other aspects and she has done herself no favors throughout her life. She's wrecked her looks and she's wrecked her entire life really. Bad diet as well, plus abusing your diet via pills and constant fluctuations, it's asking for damage to be done.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #637 on: July 20, 2017, 03:47:53 am »

She looks horrible. The over dyed hair does not help.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #638 on: July 20, 2017, 04:55:17 am »

Diana not drinking/partying and doing drugs kept her looking young. She was also barely 36 when she died... Kate will be 36 in January and looks awful because of the aforementioned activities, and Sarah will be 58 in October (22 yrs older than Diana ever got to be). Sarah hasn't aged well, but she is also approaching 60. If you look at any 40th high school reunion, some people look their age, some look 10-20 years older, and some look 10-20 years younger.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:59:41 am by leogirl » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #639 on: July 20, 2017, 06:24:04 am »

Even before her marriage Fergie was running with a rough crowd and living a rough life. Royal life gave her access to more and she took it all; with the rest of her life, the regrets she surely has have eaten her up and clearly she's at a point where she can't switch gears. She looks like someone who has clearly burned herself out. Diana died young, but in many areas, she was still making a lot of the right choices. Sun was her vice, but she just didn't abuse herself so much.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: