Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:40:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 68129 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #580 on: January 03, 2017, 05:46:16 am »

If I were Andrew I would kick her out and order her to get a place of her own. He's being too nice and she's taking advantage. It's not like he owes her anything and while I wouldn't recommend leaving her in the street, she should be forced to move on her own two feet and if it means welfare, so be it. As for the title, that should be yanked and she should be known as Ms. Sarah Windsor and be content with that. I just find it disconcerting that Fergie can't seem to pull herself together and stop blowing money, hanging around people who just get her into trouble, and basically lead a straightforward life. I wonder if she's still mentally competing with Diana, despite the fact that Diana is dead and isn't a threat to her happiness and shouldn't be to her peace of mind.

Sums up the rivalry issue perfectly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlmCWK9hE_s

She needs to let the past go and move on. I don't see anything but more bad times ahead if she isn't cut fully loose. I think being a duchess, with a royal title, but not an HRH and fully accepted back has been eating away at her mind for years. I think she's kind of crazy because of it. That comment about being with Diana in spirit because she was banned from the wedding was well beyond creepy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #581 on: January 03, 2017, 06:44:39 am »

She doesn't have a title. She uses her married style and that is all. That is the right of every divorced woman. There is no way to remove that from her short of legislation that would remove that right from every woman in the country.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #582 on: January 03, 2017, 06:53:58 am »

She should be Mrs./Ms. Mountbatten-Windsor if she is going to be like every divorced woman.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #583 on: January 03, 2017, 08:12:22 am »

She doesn't have a title. She uses her married style and that is all. That is the right of every divorced woman. There is no way to remove that from her short of legislation that would remove that right from every woman in the country.

Diana's title, Princess of Wales, even minus the HRH, was still a royal title; according to many biographers. In the case of royalty, no attachment should be allowed. Sarah should be as Leogirl said. In the case of royalty, there should be a clear distinction and she should have it removed. Andrew is not every other man out there, he's a royal prince and a royal duke. She has no business clinging to a connection that was long since legally severed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #584 on: January 03, 2017, 10:07:49 am »

I think Andrew affections for her because feeling pity on account of she is the mother of his children.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #585 on: January 03, 2017, 10:10:52 am »

She should be Mrs./Ms. Mountbatten-Windsor if she is going to be like every divorced woman.

She was the wife of a peer of the realm and the divorced wives of peers are able to use their former title in the same way that Sarah does e.g. the divorced wife of Earl Spencer still uses Countess Spencer as do other divorced wives of peers of the realm.

Diana herself wasn't royal once she was divorced. She was only able to use Princess of Wales as it had been the style she used as the wife of the Prince of Wales. Had she remarried she would have lost the right to use Princess of Wales.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:12:50 am by meememe » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2017, 04:34:39 pm »

Girls' night out! Fergie steps out at the exclusive Arts Club in Mayfair as Amanda Holden also joins pals for an evening at the high-profile haunt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4202936/Fergie-Amanda-Holden-step-Arts-Club-Mayfair.html#ixzz4Y71Yzh8J
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #587 on: February 08, 2017, 10:58:51 pm »

Poor Fergie looks so rough and old. I've said it before and I'll say it again: She looks like an old haggard Benny Hill in drag on a really bad day.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2017, 11:03:57 pm »

Considering how she's chosen to live her life, I cannot say I'm surprised.

Too much booze
Too many men
Too much skiing/sun exposure
Too much stress (self-inflicted, but still stress)
Constant weight fluctuations (horrific strain on the body)
Very bad/rich diet
Too many late nights out

Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't collapsed under all of it.

deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #589 on: February 09, 2017, 01:36:42 am »

^ Those are photoshopped pics, right?  She looks about her age, she's what 70, no? She's an older woman who hasn't kept herself quite right so she looks that way maybe??? She looks her age. dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #590 on: February 09, 2017, 03:23:04 am »

She's not 70. She's probably in her 50's.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #591 on: February 09, 2017, 04:11:34 am »

^ you're kidding me, right? no way! blink Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: February 09, 2017, 06:29:00 am »

Sarah, Duchess of York/Age
57 years
October 15, 1959
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #593 on: February 09, 2017, 10:15:52 am »

^ She's only 58 this year?!!? Oh dear. ... nervous I don't mean to sound tacky, mean or body shame but I thought she is A LOT older than she is. It must be poor genetics but even more poor lifestyle choices because she looks ooooold. Now I feel I have to say something nice about her. Love the hair, it's be-you-tee-ful but the I'm always for gingers/copper locks... snob loveshower

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #594 on: February 09, 2017, 04:01:32 pm »

Sarah may look bad for 57 but can you imagine what The Potato Head is going to look like at 57?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #595 on: February 09, 2017, 10:23:42 pm »

Lips Sealed
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #596 on: February 10, 2017, 01:37:37 pm »

She looks older.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2017, 02:58:31 pm »

The dyed hair certainly doesn't help her looks either but her face is just old!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #598 on: February 11, 2017, 01:21:06 am »

wow she's going be 58 this year ? she sure lived a hard fast life

How former royal Fergie's now calling herself Margaret York and trying to run a business empire from a hotel bar with a glass of Laurent Perrier rosé

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213522/Fergie-Margaret-York-running-business-bar.html#ixzz4YKqxJzKF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #599 on: February 11, 2017, 01:37:23 am »

She's running mad, she's literally lost the plot; this has to be her most deranged plan yet and frankly I sincerely believe that she needs to be put in a madhouse where she can get help or at least be put on some kind of right track for herself.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: