Royal Gossip
December 12, 2017, 08:07:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 67799 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 07:42:32 pm »

'It was so difficult': Fergie reveals her hurt over Royal Wedding snub
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1385621/It-difficult-Fergie-reveals-hurt-Royal-Wedding-snub.html

Shut up, Sarah! Another pity party on Oprah. No one cares any more. She's not worthy of sympathy any longer. Anyway, how many people invite their uncle EX-WIFE to their wedding anyway???
- Caroline, Dallas, Texas , 10/5/2011 13:21

what is she whining on about - 'I chose to go and be in Thailand in a place called Camelia... the jungle embraced me,' she explained. She really does live on a different planet to the rest of us, I'm sure the rest of us would love to be able to 'choose' to jet off to Thailand whenever we're not invited to something. She obviously has no concept of the real world whatsoever. When your kids can afford to spend thousands of pounds on moronic looking headgear that would feed and clothe my kids for a whole year, she really has nothing to complain about at all.
- Sam, Kent, 10/5/2011 13:58

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 11:39:33 pm »

I am sure she understands in a way why she was snubbed. However UG was there along with people the Couple barely knows.

It must have hurt to not see your Nephew whom you saw grow up and was close to marry. While Kate's Drug dealing Pimp Uncle could.While Elton John (who only met William twice and Kate never) could watch. While the Butcher and ShopKeeper who didn't know them was within a few feet.

There was a clear favouritism there.

royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 01:13:29 am »

Naturally Sarah was not invited. She isn't a memeber of the family. Yes her daughters were there, but that is different. I fail to see why she would think she should be invited. She is divorced and has been for some time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 01:31:48 am »

Unlike Diana, she'll be able to see her kids get married, if she lets them live their own life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 02:50:58 am »

She just doesn't get it does she  wellduh

No I don't think she gets it @ all.  The toe episode alone was enough to make people sick but I also agree with Mousiekins that if Uncle Fester was invited, then Sarah should be despite her not being a part of the royal family.  After all, Uncle Fester has more sins in his own closet that Fergie (@ least that's what I think but ladies, feel free to correct me on this one).  I do think that PW worships the Middletons that even a drug pimping like Fester would get away with it.  

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 03:45:23 am »

Reading the people.com article I think she really does get it. She understands that the reason she was not invited was because of her own mistakes... and even with that knowledge a rejection like that (especially when a known and filmed criminal- Uncle and Pimp/Drug Dealer Gary- was invited) has to have hurt.

I don't care what others say... I like Sarah and I always have. If her ex and her daughters still have her as part of their lives, who am I to say she should or shouldn't be there. At least she's tried to own up to her mistakes, and let's face it she (like Chelsy) has always been the "bad" ex wife of a prince, even before she did anything.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
The Widow Jones
royal watcher

never put a blanket over a sleeping owl

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 05:18:01 am »

At least she's showing us that she has no intention on trying to regain her dignity.
I really don't understand why she keeps talking to Oprah, it's not doing anything for her  dontknow
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 06:47:25 am »

At least she's showing us that she has no intention on trying to regain her dignity.
I really don't understand why she keeps talking to Oprah, it's not doing anything for her  dontknow

I agree - if anything it's making Sarah looked foolish; however, I understand that Sarah seems to gravitate towards Oprah because Oprah helped Sarah with her debts.

http://hotpz.com/2011/03/sarah-ferguson-is-debt-free-oprah-winfrey-helps-duchess-of-york-sarah-ferguson-get-back-on-her-feet/

Sarah Ferguson is Debt Free! Oprah Winfrey Helps Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson Get Back on Her Feet

SARAH Ferguson is officially out of debt — and it’s all thanks to Oprah Winfrey.

Sarah — the shamed Duchess of York — has been taping a reality TV series, Finding Sarah, for Oprah’s OWN cable network, now set to air sometime this summer, which helped pay off a substantial portion of the $7 million debt hanging over her head.

Fergie — who as caught on a hidden video camera trying to shake down a reporter posing as a business for $500,000 in exchange for meeting her ex-husband, Prince Andrew — has fired most of her staff and been counseled by Oprah’s financial guru, Suze Ormond, about living within her means.  A spokesman for Fergie says Andrew helped clear the debt but “there are a number of television and book projects in the pipeline this year, both in America and the UK, which will begin to bring in revenue.” 

Recent reports claimed Sarah is furious that she hasn’t been invited to Prince William’s wedding to Kate Middleton.

“Sarah is devastated that she hasn’t been invited,” a source told the PopEater website.

Hasn’t she been punished enough by the family? Sarah is down on her luck and this is the same as kicking a person while they are down.

“Sarah was hoping that the wedding would provide her with the opportunity to spend quality time with the family and prove she can and does deserve to be part of the family.

“Any hope she ever had of being invited back into the fold is over. Sarah might be the last person on earth to finally get it but even she knows now she’s not welcome.

“The Duchess will be watching the wedding on television just like the rest of the world, but not from England.

“It will be too painful for her to be in London. She will be abroad. Once again trying to start her life knowing that kissing a prince doesn’t guarantee a happy ending.”

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 08:53:43 am »

Well she only has to look at her behaviour as to why she was left out. I dont think it has anything to do with divorce, because the Duke of Kent's estranged wife got invited. I think if Fergie hadnt of buggered it up with the cash for access sting she might of been given an invite.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 09:01:58 am »

Hasn’t she been punished enough by the family? Sarah is down on her luck and this is the same as kicking a person while they are down.

She brought all that on herself. She isn't down on her luck, she has sabotaged herself and she has done more than enough damage to herself. People get down on their luck through no fault on their own, that is why it's called being down on their 'luck.' Luck isn't something you can control.

“Sarah was hoping that the wedding would provide her with the opportunity to spend quality time with the family and prove she can and does deserve to be part of the family.

Quality time with people she tried to sell and quality time with the daughters she already clutches as tickets to a social life, since they were sixteen? This isn't some family graduation ceremony and this isn't some silly barbecue wedding in the backyard.

“Any hope she ever had of being invited back into the fold is over. Sarah might be the last person on earth to finally get it but even she knows now she’s not welcome.

Finally, something filters through her thick skull.

“The Duchess will be watching the wedding on television just like the rest of the world, but not from England.

At least she is doing that with herself.

“It will be too painful for her to be in London. She will be abroad. Once again trying to start her life knowing that kissing a prince doesn’t guarantee a happy ending.”

After she kissed Andrew, she had a title, security, and could easily have made a living all her own as a military wife, but chose not to. She wasn't guaranteed or owed anything more than what she made out of what she was given by God and by her marriage to Prince Andrew. She had more from that than anyone else could have dreamed off and as for her pain of being in London, she has no business being there anyway. At least she's being decent in this respect.

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 02:42:21 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388898/Thats-fruity-Fergie-flashes-THOSE-toes--time-classy-photoshoot.html

[
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 02:51:33 pm »

A dude sucked on her toes?!!? Shocked

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 03:01:25 pm »

doesn't this woman know when enough is enough my Gawd!!!! get yourself together woman and stop cashing off the connection you have to royality, this is Kate in a few years IMO
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »

I cannot imagine how this is messing up the York princesses. She always manages to get seomthing wrong; alone, without the fruit, it's actually quite classy.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 08:57:31 pm »

I dunno. I think Bea showed a lot of intelligence in the way she handled her hat fiasco, so they seem to have some sense of maturity.  I, for one, am going to withhold judgment.  Anybody who is truly trying to change their life and get themselves squared away deserves a chance.  Everybody does.  Not a million chances, but from the article, she sounds genuine to me and I find the picture harmless.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 11:08:30 pm »

I agree KF. Crop out the bare feet and fruit & it's a very classy picture. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 12:41:54 am »

doesn't this woman know when enough is enough my Gawd!!!! get yourself together woman and stop cashing off the connection you have to royality, this is Kate in a few years IMO

I agree but I don't think Fergie will ever stop rubbing elbows to Americans who saved her financially.  Kissing butt to Oprah is the way to go, after all, it was Oprah who was there for her right after her divorce and when she got booted out of the royal family.   She's legendary of spending more than she has.  I think Fergie loves money too much to know the meaning of the word "enough."  Fergie is Fergie, as leopards can not change their spots.  She will always be this way.   hall-whistle

Yes, Princess Alucard, Fergie had her toes sucked from one of her "supposedly financial adviser" when Pr. Andrew was away in the military.  Apparently she got lonely as a military wife.  Not a nice quality in a spouse, royal or otherwise IMO.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:45:02 am by Ceridwen » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 03:08:38 am »

I think Oprah is 'helping' her because Oprah likes the control and likes the connection via Fergie to the RF. I think this is the real reason the RF banned her, because of the scummy people (Midds aside, but Kate is the bride and certain things are unavoidable) Fergie is associated with. Beatrice looked like a dork, but a lot of people had silly hats on for the occasion. Fergie is so pig stupid it's unreal; there's some sort of switch broken inside of her and I am sure that she will keep sinking mentally and emotionally until the final, self destructive act that either puts her in a grace or puts her in a hospital (psyche ward).

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 02:04:48 pm »

How DOES she do it? Skint Sarah Ferguson goes shopping in affluent Mayfair... and is chauffeured there in a Bentley

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391091/Sarah-Ferguson-goes-shopping-affluent-Mayfair--chauffeured-Bentley.html#ixzz1NSmgka2e

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 02:28:55 pm »

most likely the bentley belongs to the royals, as for protection officers most likely again coming out of their own pocket since the public taxes are not responisable for them anymore.  As for Sarah shopping she has the right to do so, maybe her daughter is buying her stuff now you never know.  IMO it's not the publics business what Sarah is doing or what she is shopping for, the public isn't paying for her anymore, and if she goes bankrupt then that's her PERSONAL business not the publics. JMO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: