Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:01:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah, Duchess of York: News and Pictures  (Read 60605 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: December 27, 2010, 07:11:17 pm »

Fergie’s solo Christmas: No Andrew. No Eugenie or Bea. Just her (and a few servants)

Sarah Ferguson is going to end one of her worst years by spending Christmas Day all alone.
The Duchess of York was due to fly out to Norway to stay with her close friend Geir Frantzen, the frozen food magnate, but yesterday became the latest victim of the weather chaos when her flight was cancelled.

Now she will be rattling around in her ex-husband’s house tomorrow, while Prince Andrew and their daughters Beatrice and Eugenie join the rest of the Royal Family for a festive lunch hosted by the Queen at Sandringham.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341265/Fergie-s-solo-Christmas-No-Andrew-No-Eugenie-Bea-Just-servants.html#ixzz19LCGvNob

Out of date, but no less than what she deserves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 07:14:05 pm »

^sorry KF i don't think that anyone  deserves to be in Xmas day alone... I know that you are not from europe, but here Xmas is like your Thanksgiving... It's so special and it's sad being alone at this time...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 09:48:29 pm »

I agree that Christmas is a time to spend with family & good friends. Her girls could have stayed with her. Although I don't think that would have gone over well with the royal family, she is still their mother. It makes no sense to my why U. Gary would be an acceptable invite to William & Kate's wedding, but Fergie did not get an impromtu invite to the Sandringham Estate and is said to be excluded from the wedding guest list. The punishment should fit the crime, so to speak, and U. Gary is by far worse for the royals than Fergie could ever be! ...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:51:33 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 10:16:53 pm »

I agree Earth Angel... Fergie was very close to william when he was a little boy... he spent more time with fergie than with princess Ann or even with the queen..
i dont say that she did right things not she did bad things... but she never did anything bad to him.. and was a close friend to his mother, that leave her alone... when relation with the royals were bad.. maybe she was the only one that understood diana... because they did the same to her...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 12:08:52 pm »

^sorry KF i don't think that anyone  deserves to be in Xmas day alone... I know that you are not from europe, but here Xmas is like your Thanksgiving... It's so special and it's sad being alone at this time...
Hey Byechoc Hi , Christmas has the same meaning into countries celebrating that day.

Furthermore,  the BRF is certainly not living on "continental" Europe yet they are as Europeans as your are (by just taking a look at their ancestors).

Before the scandal (an other one) about her selling access to her own family, I would have agreed with you.  I actually thought that the BRF were very harsh on her by making her stay on a separate place (cottage) at Sandringham and not with her children&rest of the family on that day.

For sure they know her better and they (esp. Prince Philip was) were right about her...

Out of date, but no less than what she deserves.
She needs to learn for stopping making again, again... and again the same mistakes.  She has put her own family at high (security) risk for what?  Money.  $500,000 precisely.   wopedo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342332/Oprah-Winfrey-tells-Sarah-Ferguson-Stop-spending.html
Miss Winfrey – who has signed up the Duchess to star in a new reality series in which she will undergo therapy on camera – told Parade magazine: ‘She sent me an email about how it’s so difficult to give up going to Spain this year.
Lips Sealed Shocked

(...) 'And I said, ‘You have no money. People who don’t have money don’t go to Spain on holiday. Hello!’

(...) 'I said, “But when you look at that tape, don’t you see a morally bankrupted person? The one thing you were trying to avoid, you already are”. (...)’
Someone really needed to tell her the truth.

... ‘She said, “I never thought of it that way before”.’
Shocked
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:17:31 pm by Chloe » Logged
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 12:44:24 pm »

and was a close friend to his mother, that leave her alone... when relation with the royals were bad.. maybe she was the only one that understood diana... because they did the same to her...
Whilst I agree with you on how they been treating Diana...  After their divorces, they weren’t that close.

Anyway, I really doubt that Diana would have understood Fergie there.  

Diana knew how to hold a budget whether it was a small one (her salary as a nanny) or a big one (her inheritance by investing it into a flat and sharing it with friends or her allowances as an PoW).

Whereas Fergie (although having a job) was mostly spending her life on the phone talking about her "social" life.  After marrying Andrew, she began her excessive spending (far far over her budget!).  That’s why she owes money to HM.

Despite Diana was an aristocrat, she took a job at a very young age.  As a mother, she made her boys to deserve by meriting/working for what they want to get whether it was money (what she was naming as "pink/purple....grannies") or not.  
They were washing her car or else.  I think that the fact she died, while they were so young and having not a down-to-earth adult really around teaching them these basic lessons, explains how one of them to act as such a spoiled......
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:57:00 pm by Chloe » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 03:32:49 pm »

The day that Oprah gets married and has to deal with those dynamics, has a child and gains control over her personal weight, I'll listen to her advice.  If I had to shun every family member who made mistakes, there'd be the sound of one cricket at my home during Christmas (Uncle Gary aside).  Christmas isn't a time for judgment.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 01:13:44 am »

Does anyone know if any of  her friends took pity and spent the day with her?

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 01:16:06 am »

They spent Christmas with the RF at Sandringham.

Take a bow Waitie Katie

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 03:32:01 pm »

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/north/story/2011/01/06/yellowknife-ferguson-tv-finding-sarah.html

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/01/07/16796511.html

[
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 04:58:38 pm »

Fergie's latest one-liner – headed straight for the Oxford Book of Greedy Quotations
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harrymount/100051830/fergies-latest-one-liner-headed-straight-for-the-oxford-book-of-greedy-quotations/
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 05:33:50 pm »

The BRF sure is one kooky family; well, some are.  Too much divorce, too much outrageous behavior, too much of everything.  And here come the Middletons to set everything right.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 01:24:01 pm »

V. funny article!

Who would want to be the Duchess of York’s PR this week? Short of being caught in a YouTube tryst with Charlie Sheen, snorting cocaine off a *pavement walker* in a hot tub, Sarah Ferguson’s stock could not conceivably sink any lower.

At a time when her beleaguered, though still swaggering ex-husband, the Duke of York, is fighting for his future as Britain’s trade ambassador, her blunderingly gauche attempt to “support” him has merely piled Pelion on Ossa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8369402/Put-a-royal-sock-in-it-Sarah.html

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 07:43:47 pm »

I agree that some things are better left unsaid, however, Judith Woods and others apparently want the truth swept under the rug because it makes the entire country look bad. Well, this article didn't make the Brits look any better. Apparently they'd all rather live in their own little world where the truth is always considered better left unsaid. thumbsdown ...

I deem this article as ill in its premises as Judith Woods deems Sara! I'm convinced it's the British majority's collective cultural blindness that causes such willful ignorance.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:46:15 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 05:21:56 am »

Fergie footnote
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/fergie-footnote-2576691.html
There are some things in life you can depend on, such as the changing of the seasons or Sarah Ferguson being caught up in any royal scandal involving sex and money.

When Prince Andrew's estranged wife Sarah was caught, on camera, having her toes sucked by her "financial adviser" in August 1992, she kicked off an era when the royals became fair game for the paparazzi and prying investigators.

As the photos were splashed across the British tabloids, you could almost hear centuries of royal mystique come crashing to the ground.

The candid shots, featuring Texan John Bryan and a topless Fergie on a sun-lounger in the south of France, were at the heart of what the queen famously called her "annus horribilis" and began a decade of lurid royal revelations.

Sarah has continued to be a trial for the British royal family.

Given the latest problems to afflict her former husband, the British government might now be ruefully recalling the words of one cabinet minister who, 10 years ago, warned that the decision to appoint Prince Andrew as a trade ambassador was an "accident waiting to happen".

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 05:43:24 am »

Time to stop duchess from exploiting her title
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/debate/your-letters/time_to_stop_duchess_from_exploiting_her_title_1_3167007
I’VE never been much exercised by the “doings” of the Royal family, except to admire the Queen’s stoical regard for her duty.

However, the latest debacle with regard to Prince Andrew has brought, once again, the ridiculous Duchess of York to the fore.

Will someone find a way to deny the title to this pointless air-head?

It may be that I live near York and that I am a native of Yorkshire but I find her increasingly stupid comments hard to endure. She has surely exploited her title long enough and though she has little, if anything, to do with this area she continues to milk the title for all its worth, mainly in the US.

One has to say that the Duke of York’s tolerance of the foolish woman says a great deal for his loyalty, even if he has little else to offer in his role as an overseas trade envoy.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 06:06:05 am »

She hsould have lost it upon her divorce, admittedly along with Diana's princess title. In or out, royal or not.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 03:47:25 pm »

She does NOT have a title. Imagine that Andrew was known as Mr. Windsor so Sarah would use after her divorce to him Mrs. Windsor. Well in this case it's Duchess of York.

It's only courtesy and it's her legal right. Diana was after her divorce, "Diana, Princess of Wales".

The queen cannot do anything about it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 03:18:17 pm »

Sarah Ferguson Says Royal Wedding Snub Was ‘Difficult’
http://www.accesshollywood.com/fergie-says-royal-wedding-snub-was-difficult_article_47771?__source=rss%7Clatest_news
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 03:43:15 pm »

She just doesn't get it does she  wellduh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: