Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 01:04:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless III  (Read 150525 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #820 on: September 06, 2017, 01:18:28 pm »

^Agree, they should have no privacy, they are a mean, nasty, vile pair.  They need the rug pulling out from beneath their feet.  Diana really did the public no favours spawning those two truly vile, nasty individuals  -  they take the gold medal for wanting everything their own way.  PR when it suits them, but when it doesn´t God help the person concerned. Don´t mind touting their sprogs around Europe though do they, and having photos taken, yet in UK they are kept hidden away.  A shame they were awarded anything, and I bet it does not go to charity, just like he EAAA job, where did the 40k a year go, never got told did we.  Probably waste it on drinks and "medication".
sandy
Princess

« Reply #821 on: September 06, 2017, 02:44:11 pm »

The boys had two parents....Diana and Charles did not spawn Kate. Michael and Carole did. They were playing the lawsuit card before she and Will got married. Why is Diana being blamed, Dad was the one "credited" with pampering Will like a hothouse flower and he felt entitled to "privacy." Harry was more the one thrown to the wolves.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #822 on: September 06, 2017, 06:41:11 pm »

^Your correction was not necessary.  I was actually referring to Diana and Charles spawning bill medd and haza, as they only spawned the two.  I am well aware as to who spawned council cath, under no illusion as who her parents are, sadly. Who said Diana personally was to blame  -  I said she spawned two vile children, and she did, in my personal opinion.  That was down to Mother Nature, not Diana.   She had her faults, plenty of them, we all do, but she was not a mean, nasty, cold, vile person, no idea where bill medd and haza get it from, with bill medd being worse than haza, but he has shown his true colours in recent times, and it is not nice.
Val
Princess

« Reply #823 on: September 06, 2017, 07:03:36 pm »

^
Agree, Haza's popularity has sunk to an all time low.  According to those close, Willy was always petulant and unpleasant from a small child.  No surprise he chose a tarty wife who constantly exposes herself.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #824 on: September 06, 2017, 08:17:21 pm »

^Your correction was not necessary.  I was actually referring to Diana and Charles spawning bill medd and haza, as they only spawned the two.  I am well aware as to who spawned council cath, under no illusion as who her parents are, sadly. Who said Diana personally was to blame  -  I said she spawned two vile children, and she did, in my personal opinion.  That was down to Mother Nature, not Diana.   She had her faults, plenty of them, we all do, but she was not a mean, nasty, cold, vile person, no idea where bill medd and haza get it from, with bill medd being worse than haza, but he has shown his true colours in recent times, and it is not nice.

Honestly I believe they get them mean nasty streak coldness from the Windsors. Not one of them is as they (want to) appear to be.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #825 on: September 06, 2017, 10:06:18 pm »

^Your correction was not necessary.  I was actually referring to Diana and Charles spawning bill medd and haza, as they only spawned the two.  I am well aware as to who spawned council cath, under no illusion as who her parents are, sadly. Who said Diana personally was to blame  -  I said she spawned two vile children, and she did, in my personal opinion.  That was down to Mother Nature, not Diana.   She had her faults, plenty of them, we all do, but she was not a mean, nasty, cold, vile person, no idea where bill medd and haza get it from, with bill medd being worse than haza, but he has shown his true colours in recent times, and it is not nice.

Thanks for explaining. I got it now. I was not sure if this was meant for Kate and Will or if Harry was included. They were born royals and have the big sense of entitlement associated with royal. Kate has acted "grand" even when she dated William.

And people who write about these pics don't mention how Kate wanted William to think she was "hot" so she posed in the see through outfit and underwear. That's not mentioned anymore.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #826 on: September 07, 2017, 01:42:13 am »

Check this little gem out:

Dionyssia, Bradford, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

They shouldn't have got a bean in compensation. They sneaked away from the Paralympics to sun themselves and got caught out. She is truly an exhibitionist who flashes her body all around the world and would have revelled this exposure in the press on the quiet. Now she has all this compensation and you can bet no charity on earth will see a penny of it. No wonder she announced the so-called 'baby' news yesterday..........
Rated

2 of 3 repliesSee all replies

Dionyssia, Bradford, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

I do not believe she is pregnant and I do not believe she has ever been pregnant.
Rated

Melissa R M, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Me too Dionyssia, hence the fictional HG every damn time!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854052/Magazine-ordered-pay-100-000-euros-Kate-pictures.html#ixzz4rwuQ2iWk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #827 on: September 07, 2017, 08:04:32 am »

^Unfortunately for council cath and the rf many know the truth now, as discussed in Members Only section. The world has seen through the scam, big time, and especially the Brits.   HM needs to leap into action, doubt she will though, far too weak.  As for compensation, bet no charity ever sees a sniff of that. Bill medd and his 40k a year (for turning up twice a year.....) did not appear to donate his "salary" to any charity.  Bet this pays for a holiday in Mustique - oops, forgot, they always ponce freebies don´t they.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #828 on: September 07, 2017, 10:04:22 pm »

You know, one day the details of all of this will come out and I cannot imagine just how bad it's going to get. This topless mess could have been left behind a while back, but instead Kate goes on some holy crusade. There will be other flash problems and I am certain that Kate will get vicious press this time around.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #829 on: September 08, 2017, 12:19:00 am »

I also don't think this will be their last lawsuit. Not by a longshot
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #830 on: September 08, 2017, 12:55:19 am »

I have a bad feeling Kate is going to escalate this behavior; she can't seem to stop trying to goad the palace and press to act against her, so she can react and shriek about being a victim. Frankly I do not believe she is at all someone I should sympathize with; she's just made waves and offended people, not accomplished anything.

LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #831 on: September 12, 2017, 10:46:18 am »

They want to be normal and at the same time act so entitled. bignono

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2017, 04:55:41 pm »

If either were not well off, they would be on welfare and they would in fact be the losers of society. Both are in fact dysfunctional addicts who clearly thrive on egging each other on and I am certain that this won't be the last international debacle. At this point they should have burned out long ago.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: