Royal Gossip
January 16, 2018, 07:42:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless III  (Read 124293 times)
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 01:31:14 am »

@KF - do you honestly think WK cares about teh Danish Royal Family? She isn't kind to bea or eugenie, we haven't seen her & zara or autumn buddy-buddy, does she count sophie as an allie? I don't think pw gives a cr@p about the DRF.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 01:34:17 am »

The British press may be crawling on all fours licking the Cambridges butts but the rest of the European press/paps will close ranks in defense of each other - the Cambs will regret persecuting and making enemies of the foreign paps/press - everytime the Cambs go abroad on vacay in the future, they'll be at their mercy and serve them right.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

berlin
Countess

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 01:55:59 am »

Last week Se Og Hor announced that it was going to publish a 16 page spread of pictures, but that it wouldn’t be putting them online.

If only there was some way of scanning an image from a magazine and miraculously making it appear on the internet…

1) Who lives in Denmark?

2) I am now convinced that the PPO's saw the camera, told WK & she posed naked so they could have more fuel for a lawsuit.

HC is a Danish poster on here.  I think she posted something from Se og Hor.  I'm not sure so check her posts.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 01:57:56 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210307/Danish-magazine-prints-personal-photos-Kate-changing-bikini-bottoms-France-holiday.html

@mooster - i disagree 100% - the Dm just published their article, which doesn't seem like they are butt-kissing. instead, they are telling the brits where to go & what they'll see if they want to see kate's vajajay. i think the british press are passive agressively mocking kate & the privacy laws.

@berlin - thanks.

@HC - do you own a copy & can you scan? devil2
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 02:21:02 am »

UGH I WISH they just kept those pics locked away i really cant take another week of the news/media going on about her I'm dreading Monday  Angry

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 02:22:47 am »

Wasn't it the Italians that had the orgy pics of Kate? And didn't they say that they were waiting to publish the pics because they wanted to make sure the pics got as much exposure as possible? WELL COME ON DOWN! Right now would be the perfect time for them to release the photos. People already know that she likes to get nude in public, her image has been smashed/crippled/cracked (depends on who you ask), and people are questioning her and William's motives. So, obviously, publishing pictures of her nude, going against the sweet image she has tried to create, and being reckless would completely destroy her at this moment. Like kicking her when she's already down. So where are they? Where are the pics? I'm beginning to question if they'll ever be published or if they even exist!

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 02:30:41 am »

I think the Italians will wait until the furor over the recent nudie pics will die down until there is a release. After all, there were rumors about them, but now go figure, this happened and now the orgy pics won't have the impact that they would if this hadn't happened. Now the public will believe for sure that the rest of the pics at the orgy will be legitimate (and I am sure they are).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 02:43:19 am »

I admit it is annog, but in a lot of ways, I think this has been a good way for people to vent their discontent in a legitimate way.

'It’s a set of unique photos from an A-class celebrity. It is my job to publish them'

Kim Henningsen
Se Og Hor’s editor in chief

People forget that the press has a job and living to make as well. Kate is the one who is supposed to keep her clothes on and adjust to the new circumstances, not the rest of the planet.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 02:50:50 am »

^yes, and if she didn't try to present herself like she was the virgin mary, no one would really care about this. i think her pretense as being so "virginal" is making the pics that much more scandalous.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012, 02:53:20 am »

Hi

huh Why did PW hang a towel over the rail and not her?  Where's the Modesty in front of staff, not to mention the drivers, cyclist etc on the road 1/2 mile away!?!  dontknow 

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2012, 02:59:36 am »

^yes, and if she didn't try to present herself like she was the virgin mary, no one would really care about this. i think her pretense as being so "virginal" is making the pics that much more scandalous.

It irks me that she put on such virginal airs after the announcement and William's lifetime friends were portrayed as tarts and drunks and coke heads. As if she hadn't posed nudie in front of William and porked her way into the entire set that William moved in.

sassafras
Countess

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2012, 03:12:50 am »

@KF - exactly! there are plenty of celebs I could mention, and i'm sure some royals (zara, pr maddie, etc) who haven't acted like the virgin mary, if there were published nude pics of zara or maddie, or a sex tape, i would want nothing to do with it bc i would agree it violates their privacy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2012, 03:37:19 am »

The thing is, that Zara and Maddy and the rest of them don't put themselves out there. They know better than to do this and their brain wiring must be doing what it should be if they know how to behave. Fans call this voyueristic, but because there are these crazies out there, that is another reason she has to do her part to be careful. There is a reason our parents tell us not to pull this stuff, or post detailed info on Facebook.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2012, 03:54:40 am »

Maybe they're waiting for their next public engagement?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2012, 03:59:07 am »

It oculd be the media is holding back to see if Kate becomes a little more cooperative with the media from here on out. The publication of these photos is becomimg more like retaliation for the lawsuits and injunctions. The public is getting more than a little impatient and she's steadily losing ground and now, now she's apparently getting picked at by the international scene. I wodner if her charities will drop her if these photos are indeed published.

fyeah_harryshotabs
courtier

Iz ther sumfin in muh teef?

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2012, 04:55:11 am »

They cannot possibly sue the Danish publication, that would end up with her getting on bad terms with the Danish RF.
I doubt the Danish RF are fans of this mag either eating cookies

What's the point of changing so many times if she was just going to strip off?
Yeast infection? She prolly didn't want her bottoms sticking to her vajayjay.   dontknow

Next scandal that needs addressing: KATE SMOKING PICS!!!! Where are they?  shifty And I say this in all seriousness...the vag and tit shots are not that shocking to most of us as it just PROVES what most people like us have been saying about Kate for years. I want smoking pics please so I can be totally vindicated for my opinions of this turd over the years. Over and out...  Hi

MiniMidds OrganiSSr...pm meh 4 A nUmbA iFz uz LuV pinkheart DuCheSS CaTheRinE pinkheart pinkheart

BElievE ThA Pr...itz 4reeL. ShEz STUNNING..Uz jUz JeLLuS!!
fyeah_harryshotabs
courtier

Iz ther sumfin in muh teef?

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2012, 04:59:48 am »

What orgy? dontknow

MiniMidds OrganiSSr...pm meh 4 A nUmbA iFz uz LuV pinkheart DuCheSS CaTheRinE pinkheart pinkheart

BElievE ThA Pr...itz 4reeL. ShEz STUNNING..Uz jUz JeLLuS!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2012, 05:06:39 am »

Yeah, well, really, I don't think that it's going to be released until the end of all of these topless photo scandals.

Habanera
gossip insider

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2012, 05:43:36 am »

Papparazis?? that is their job; to take your pictures. You were so not aware of that!!!!!!!!!
When you put yourself out there, they are going to photograph you- plain and simple- WK waited 10 years for this and now she is acting like she didn't know anything about living in the public eye? B.S. shame on you. You are an adult, put a leaf on that (her body is so sick, why is she showing it).
Oh and guess what, next time she takes it off, the media will be there and they will have a field day with it. I just wonder what H.M thinks about all this.
observation
courtier

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 06:19:51 am »

i think it's good to show taxpayers what they subsidize when she lies re working but goes on foreign holiday, which is costly to taxpayers re security's travel & security is more expensive because of her exhibitionism stirring up crazies, recklessness, behavior goading watchers by a railing, her foreign location & insistence on going to these far places & her antics.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: