Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 06:23:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless III  (Read 155444 times)
giamodel60
Countess

« on: September 28, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »

If you told me that was James Middleton in a wig I'd believe it!!!!!

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 06:49:35 pm »

^ I always think WK looks more like a man than a woman, she has very masculine features and bone structure that if it weren't for her hair I would think her a male.  blink

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:57:57 pm »

Royal Forum *fools*‏@RoyalForumMoron

Oh dear! More photos of Kate Middleton in the nip published (via @dailyedge) http://jrnl.ie/614142

Haha, l like this comment:

Joan Featherstone 2 hours ago #

Report this comment 6 50

Might soon be available on a mug/plate/ at your nearest €/£ store. No need for the Internet!

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:25:21 pm »

It really is  quite mind-boggling. She appears to have been bred from birth as a sexual social astronaut. A shameless opportunist, she saw her moment at the university fashion show where she bagged a petticoat and used it as a make-shift top to display her wares. PW, being his father's son, was won over by her exhibitionist ways and sexual availability. She probably carries out his every fantasy whenever and wherever (before she got the ring of course).

I dread to think what the foreign dignitaries think of her - she does not do her research, and can only talk banalities and shopping. If she learned a foreign language while she was waiting for the ring it would have been something. She could have hired a private coach and gone all-out to perfect her vocabulary and accent. Even if she hadn't married him, it would still have been useful. If she had the ability to do a speech in French or Spanish, for example, it would really go a long way to give her some kudos, gravitas and intelligence. Instead she preens, pouts, wears skyscraper heels, short flyaway skirts, a bucket load of slap and plays with her extensions. Before too long, she will be a laughing stock in Europe and further afield and PW will be implicated as well.

I wonder what Princess Anne makes of her nephew's choice. She must be baffled and frustrated after all her hard work for the firm.

Excellent post rosielinks!  Love your description of Wasty as a 'sexual, social astronaut'!! easter-lol thumbsup

SG - PW isn't fazed by TitKat's nude moves at all, but more worryingly he didn't seem fazed by topless Piss-arse, or a bikini-clad Ma Kettle sprawled next to him. 
Gosh, I love this forum, but unfortunately its put images in my head that I shall never get rid of!  Not without a lobotomy anyway!  ick

rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:31:54 pm »

Her stomach reminds me of Leann Rimes': http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/165800.jpg
Like Leann, she has that weird bloating/swell of muscle that then concaves off the hips. And wouldn't you know it, Leann has been battling eating disorder rumors for years! Those bodies don't look healthy nor natural IMHO.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Perfume
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 08:01:22 pm »

I have personally come to the conclusion that this woman is not normal - I don't know how to comment on her anymore. Words fail me. dontknow dontknow dontknow

Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.Princess Diana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 09:01:20 pm »

So more and more pics will just keep coming out wonder if they saving the best for last Embarrassed

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 09:39:53 pm »

http://socialitelife.com/the-duchess-diary-richard-palmer-on-kates-resilience-video-09-2012

Richard Palmer talking about Kate

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 09:51:08 pm »

Was Kate resilient or just to stupid to know any better? Then there is the question of maybe she just didn't care if the world saw her naked. I think the royal reporters should think a little harder than they seem to.
Dita
courtier

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 11:38:42 pm »

I'm quite confused by these new "Danish" photos. She's wearing a different bikini from the "France" photos. In fact, it seems that there are three days worth of topless/nude pics:

(1) White top/black bottom
(2) Blue top & bottom
(3) Blue top/black bottom

So, for THREE days she was out tanning topless? Or was it all on the same day and she changed three times? I'm really confused.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 11:53:30 pm »

i read that she changed 3 times  dontknow
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 12:04:28 am »

I have personally come to the conclusion that this woman is not normal - I don't know how to comment on her anymore. Words fail me. dontknow dontknow dontknow

I agree Perfume. this chick isn't normal. She definitely has some mental issues.
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:07 am »

What's the point of changing so many times if she was just going to strip off?
That's usually a typical celeb move with the papparazzi, though I really wouldn't put it past the Midds to play that game.
observation
courtier

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 12:41:56 am »

So why is she removing her bikini bottoms under a towel though she is still visible?

Why does she change her bikini so many times?

Why does she keep sticking her naked butt in the air right by the balcony with it facing the visible public road?

Why does she bother to partially cover herself with a towel, if she thinks she is so remote she has an expectation of complete privacy from any possible watcher besides PW, but then she doesn't actually cover very much? It seems like she knows people are watching. So then why does she stick her naked butt in the air & strut around topless & naked by the railing in the direction of the public road? Is this like when she sticks her hand down at the last minute when her skirt flies up to pretend to be modest when she knows the whole world has seen her bare butt & her hand is not even covering it?

Is this some sort of strange strip show she does for the lavender farm workers, the paps & the people on the road?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 12:44:56 am by observation » Logged
benign
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2012, 12:45:11 am »

some recent tweets:
Royal Forum *fools*‏@RoyalForumMoron
 waity doing some weird *poo* to get will's attention http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/kate-middleton-nude-bottomless-photos-newly-released-in-danish-se-og-hor-magazine-0927/kate_middleton_bottomless_2/#image
4hRoyal Forum *fools*‏@RoyalForumMoron
 Kate's bottomless photo ... censored http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/kate-middleton-nude-bottomless-photos-newly-released-in-danish-se-og-hor-magazine-0927/kate_middleton_bottomless/
Robert Jobson‏@theroyaleditor
#KateGate Reports say photos released by Danish mag show Kate entirely naked & appear to have been taken at same time the topless pics.
Shocked

oh my goodness, WTs did took off her bikini bottom  blink blink now why would WTs risk it? hoping that WTs did get PW's attention or not if it she did it for three days...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 01:00:49 am »

Well now, so much for confiscating the photos and preventing additional publication. If those are published, Kate will end up completely destroyed, either spend the rest of her life immured at an isolated palace or William will have to grit his teeth and divorce. I wonder how loudly Fergie is laughing these days.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 01:03:58 am »

They have been published in the Danish magazine I believe. The should be linked upthread.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 01:20:58 am »

Cool; now we'll be at this for another sixty or so pages.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 01:23:41 am »

Last week Se Og Hor announced that it was going to publish a 16 page spread of pictures, but that it wouldn’t be putting them online.

If only there was some way of scanning an image from a magazine and miraculously making it appear on the internet…

1) Who lives in Denmark?

2) I am now convinced that the PPO's saw the camera, told WK & she posed naked so they could have more fuel for a lawsuit.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:35 am »

They cannot possibly sue the Danish publication, that would end up with her getting on bad terms with the Danish RF.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: