Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 03:11:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soulful 11ft Portrait of Queen Elizabeth to mark her Diamond Jubilee is unveiled  (Read 1704 times)
berlin
Countess

« on: September 28, 2012, 08:38:18 pm »

Absolutely exquisite.  The best royal portrait I've seen ever.  I definitely want to see this in person:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210077/Tender-soulful-Portrait-Queen-Elizabeth-mark-Diamond-Jubilee-unveiled.html#comments

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/shes-amazingly-vulnerable-aussie-artist-chosen-to-paint-queens-jubilee-portait-20120928-26px7.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 03:51:55 am »

thumbsup flirt sigh
Amazing work!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 03:59:59 am »

THIS IS TALENT!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 05:15:22 pm »

I think this is the most stunning painting - the detail and workmanship, and the Queen's expression are just so incredible. I would love to see this for real.

theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:22:44 pm »

IMO this is the best portrait I've seen of HM, it shows so much emotion and the detail is amazing.  thumbsup

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: