Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 03:18:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton's Joy at Pregnancy of Personal Bodyguard  (Read 5060 times)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 09:45:07 pm »

True  flower

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

sassafras
Countess

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 09:47:15 pm »

hug
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 01:01:27 am »

the Duchess joked: “You beat me to it.”
Prince William and his wife are, as normal, being watched over on their Far East tour by Scotland Yard minders.
Things seem to be a competition to this chick.Since she had so many years trying to fight so no other woman would get Wimpo that is still in there for her it seems.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 01:34:40 am »

Competition does seem to be important to her - winning at any cost.

Whoever Prince Harry marries - I hope she'll be clever & challenge Kate to a game of  "who can get divorced first" or "who can get HM to banish her first" or, maybe "who can run naked down high street screaming "i'm a princess b*tchs! try to stop me!!! whiiiippeeeeeeee!" ahh.. the list could go on and on!
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 04:46:18 pm »

^ Whoever Harry marries, I hope she will be wise enough to steer clear of Kate. Kate imo is proving to be an egonomaniac ( I hope I got that right). The less harry's wife has to do with her the better.

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 08:45:36 pm »

I think the prospect of being sister-in-law to WK will put off truckloads of decent women. She is relentless, underhand, calculating and heartless. A true piece of work.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 09:16:20 pm »

Got to agree - she seems like she can be very snotty and intimidating to other women, and very competitive. She certainly isn't a woman's woman.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 09:20:30 pm »

Competition does seem to be important to her - winning at any cost.

Whoever Prince Harry marries - I hope she'll be clever & challenge Kate to a game of  "who can get divorced first" or "who can get HM to banish her first" or, maybe "who can run naked down high street screaming "i'm a princess b*tchs! try to stop me!!! whiiiippeeeeeeee!" ahh.. the list could go on and on!

The ability to manipulate that dolt might offset a lot of negativity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: