Royal Gossip
November 15, 2018, 04:59:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What sign is your soul?  (Read 1878 times)
sassafras
Countess

« on: September 05, 2012, 06:03:42 am »

Your Soul is Leo

You are a broad-minded person. You tend to run with a crew of colorful characters, and you're pretty bold yourself!
You love to show off and be the center of attention. You've been known to be audacious.

You are naturally alluring and magnetic. Even when you're just laying low, people notice you.
You embrace life, and you have an exuberance that is hard to ignore. You are definitely the brightest bulb in the room.

What Sign is Your Soul?

Blogthings: We Have a Quiz for Almost Everything

lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:07:05 am »

Your Soul is Taurus

You are warmhearted and loving. You truly care about every single person in your life.
You are loyal... probably to a fault. You are patient, and you don't give up on anyone!

You are tenacious and determined. You certainly won't take "no" for an answer.
You can be a bit self-indulgent at times, but you deserve it. No one works as hard as you do.

What Sign is Your Soul?

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 06:08:10 am »

^Do you think that description is accurate?
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 06:10:16 am »

I did stay with my ex boyfriend for 8 years-and 5 of those years I knew the relationship was bad for me. 

Is yours accurate?

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:26:37 am »

You tend to run with a crew of colorful characters: check!
and you're pretty bold yourself: double check!
You love to show off and be the center of attention. -->I do not!! I really, really don't!! (I find myself the center of attention & I try to squirm out of it)
You've been known to be audacious.--> guilty!
You are naturally alluring and magnetic. --> Magnetic? yes, I tend to attract the strays & I feel like Annie singing "dumb dog"
Even when you're just laying low, people notice you.---> yes, true.
You embrace life --> that's me!
you have an exuberance that is hard to ignore --> I don't know.
You are definitely the brightest bulb in the room --> I fancy myself an Einstein, but I don't think others would agree.
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:34:39 am »

^You may not be an "Einstein" but perhaps you have a magnetism that attracts people to you?

Now for me
You are warmhearted and loving. I really try not to be, but.....
 You truly care about every single person in your life. Unfortunately
You are loyal... probably to a fault. Already explained this one
You are patient, and you don't give up on anyone! I am the most patient person in the world, mainly because I don't like to be rushed

You are tenacious and determined.Hell yes
 You certainly won't take "no" for an answer. Hell no
You can be a bit self-indulgent at times, but you deserve it. No one works as hard as you do. Me being indulgent is getting a free pedicure from my sister.

sassafras
Countess

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 07:33:18 am »

^ Patience is such an amazing trait! I admire people with patience because I have very little!

It sounds like your friends are lucky to have you! (And you are mighty lucky you to have a pedi-giving sis!)
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 09:40:08 pm »

You are a curious and brilliant person. You are naturally intellectual, and ideas matter to you.
You are lively to the point of being restless. You just want to get out there and experience the world.

You are charming and communicative. You can carry on a conversation with anyone.
You are adaptable to many different types of situations. You just go with the flow.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 12:09:49 am »

I got Virgo

Some people may say you're aloof, but you're actually just shy and reserved.
You like to think before you talk or act. And you do spend a lot of time thinking!

You are organized and responsible. You never like your to-do list to pile up too much.
You are sometimes harsh with people, but it's only because you care. You tend to be a worrier.

I'm not very organized, but the rest seems to fit.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: