Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 10:24:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which goddess are you?  (Read 2235 times)
sassafras
Countess

« on: September 05, 2012, 03:30:21 am »

Take the quiz here ------------> http://paleothea.com/quiz.html

Aphrodite, the patron goddess of beauty, love and prostitutes is my "inner goddess." Though some people might thing I'm a ditz, I have more depth than anyone knows. http://cdn.paleothea.com/Pictures/fquiz.jpg

Who are you?

lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:37:20 am »

I am Artemis.  The virgin goddess of the hunt, and also the Protector of Maidens.  She is very beautiful but very cold. 

I do identify the most with Artemis whenever I think of the Greek Goddesses

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:45:00 am »

Funny story - my aunt had a print or reproduction (not sure the right word) of Boticelli's The Birth of Venus hanging in her powder room. Since I can remember (honestly, since I was potty trained) - I would stare at it on holiday's & family parties while I "did my business" and want to be that woman.  (I was delighted when someone pointed out to me that I have the "dimple of Venus.")
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 03:54:08 am »

^I have them too.  It makes my back view something I like to show off  tehe

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 04:43:53 am »

I'm Hestia, goddess of the hearth, and I'm very grateful that you picked me because I am the gentle force of the Universe and my goal is to make people feel contened and loved.
BTW yooper helped me type this on her PC I can't figure out this yanky stuff (Nor should she - Y)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 04:58:34 am »

^How's your vacay going Akasha?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 05:11:33 am »

OMG I love south Cali!!!
I had the best day ever in this really fancy spa flirt
Manicure pedicure haircut facial and full-body massage, it was heaven!
I'm so relaxing with a glass of wine right now, so I'm cool.

From Yooper:  Her hair looks AWESOME!  It's the perfect haircut that you can dress up/down/anything.  Perfection.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 05:21:04 am »

What Yanky stuff? Are British key boards different? Seriously asking - I thought QWERTY was universal?!
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:02 am »

Oooh Akasha you're going to have to post pics. 

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 07:06:22 am »

Ha no in my corner (Belgium) a azerty is the standard typing thingo tehe
Didn't make pic's yet I had to charge my phone and yoop forgot her camera for the spa but I 'll show some pic's of the haircut in the member part kay  Kiss

mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 09:47:22 pm »

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 12:02:51 am »

I'm Gaia Mother earth

http://www.paleothea.com/gaea.html

That is too funny, I've always been an earthy person. When I was in labor with my daughter, my midwives made me go out for walks, every time I had a contraction I would start swearing because I'd see trash or broken glass on the ground, I'd say " all this damn trash, no wonder mother nature hates us, people are ungrateful bastards" easter-lol

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: