Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:52:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Harry & Cressida dating? Part II  (Read 54459 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #480 on: October 04, 2012, 11:27:52 am »

Funny article.....  laugh

KATE MIDDLETON WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT PRINCE HARRY’S NEW BLONDE GIRLFRIEND
Posted on July 20, 2012 by BOHOMOTH

http://www.bohomoth.com/?p=10108

[/URL]
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #481 on: October 04, 2012, 12:04:40 pm »

Harry, Tom and Arthur are all close to Holly and Sam so why would they not be at the party of Sam?

This was a party for him and all the players had a reason to be there, for Sam.

Just as at the Premiere all the players were there for a reason, a friend of Eugenie or Harry.

As of yet, as these are the only 2 events they have been seen together, there is no outing where it showed they were somewhere together as a couple

thumbsup
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #482 on: October 04, 2012, 03:39:18 pm »

So how can people here say she seems like a perfect match as all we know is what Akasha said above which is less than many would now of people they actually know.

People here are talking as if we know so much and she is perfect and they are happily dating yet we know barely anything and we only have one pic of her with Harry which is of them sitting next to one another watching a movie.

Gia, I said it was NOT last min please re read my post.

Why are you trying t convince me and others using your logic ?
It won't work.

I know tons about cress I'm waiting for questions rather than tell
Me anything !
The list would be too long .

Mousie half of the people in this thread think like you
The other half will not change their mind based on your
Limited knowledge of the situation , as well as biased
Need to have Harry not linked to cress

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #483 on: October 04, 2012, 04:06:21 pm »

Well then Gia, why don't you do as Akasha asked.

Enlighten us because unless you are to do so you are asking us to come to a conclusion without your knowledge.

I cannot come to the same conclusion as you without your knowledge, if you are to continue to criticize me and demean my knowledge then enlighten us all here.

As we have 2 Cressida and Harry threads of you telling us they are dating and that she is perfect but as of yet have not told us why to either with any of your knowledge.

At least when I use my logic on this subject I am doing so with the knowledge at hand and not taunting and teasing with unknown logic and info I am refusing to give.

Also I am not trying to convince using my logic, I am stating the facts and giving my opinion on them, that is what a forum does.

^ God knows I have never seen Harry with Sam feel free to correct me...but I have never seen one of the three men with either the bride or the groom ...that doesn't mean they don't know them just that it seemed they were there to vacation not to celebrate a wedding of two people who they don't seem to be that close to ...still it seems Cressida is getting way more than Flee ever got ...I still say it is telling she shut down her FB with all three of them why would she do that?  eating cookies

Maybe not out partying but they have known each other since they were babies. Also it was NOT a wedding it was Sam's birthday party and it was not the first one Harry, Arthur or Tom had attended, after all it was William and Harry who at one of Sam's past birthday parties where they introduced Bea to Dave

As for Cressida's FB account, her name was in the press hours after the Vegas incident, her name was being tarnished using her FB pics. So is it really that surprising she closed it down for a few days before putting it back up after the storm settled.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 04:15:08 pm by mousiekins » Logged

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2012, 04:16:23 pm »

Why are you deliberately misreading my post ? Enlighten you how?
Start asking questions not an open
Ended question tell me everything you know , it's not productive .

You truely have lost it in the unbiased stakes .

You really *despise* the idea of cress and Harry .

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2012, 04:19:08 pm »

Your logic is flawed .

They were sitting beside each other but you deliberately say they weren't .
If that isn't the grosses negligence in logic bull idling I don't know what is .

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2012, 04:30:03 pm »

Gia, I am going to say this as politly as I can ok.

Firstly, I never said they were sat behind each other ever.

Secondly Akasha asked on the last page for people to give us more info on Cressida of those that are saying she is a good match, as you are so well informed as you continually say, perhaps you can enlighten us on some info.

I hope that is simple enough for you to understand.

I do not *despise* the idea of them I just do not believe they are dating, but again as you keep pointing out I am not as informed as you because as you say, you are so much more informed than I.

Finally, do not think I am not noticing the now constant digs at me in your posts and I am going to ask you to stop now, politely as a poster and not a Mod.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 04:34:07 pm by mousiekins » Logged

georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2012, 04:37:15 pm »

I think this thread needs a time out, at least until harry is back in the UK anyways
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2012, 04:49:31 pm »

^ ITA. I think we all need some time out from this thread. Maybe the Mods should suspend it for a while until tempers cool.

We are not normally like this towards ourselves but this Cress topic has been a higly divisive topic and that is why I decided this afternoon to stop reading / commenting in this particular thread for now. I will try really hard to keep to this promise as I do not want to come to the forum ( a place I love coming to) only to end up feeling annoyed or insulted. That is just my two cents worth
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 04:54:30 pm by JuneBug » Logged

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2012, 04:54:50 pm »

I am absolutey speechless mousie I wrote

That you deliberately said they did not sit beside each other

And you change what I say to you saying they sat behind each other .

What is wrong mousie ? Why would you do that ?

I can't discuss with someone  who now changes what I write.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »

^^Agreed, JuneBug. It may be helpful to have a 'time out' on this thread.  Some of the comments are bordering on personal attacking.  I'm not saying anybody is doing this or taking sides, it's just turning into a battle ground of sorts, from where I sit and I would prefer not to return either (not that that's a big loss, I know).

And up there somewhere, Snokitty.   thankyou

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2012, 05:22:16 pm »

ENOUGH!!!

I'm shutting this one down until we get anything new, may it be a tweet, article or pic of her!
I don't like it but I believe it's necessary for the general peace in here.
If you disagree with this there's nothing stopping you from walking out of here.
There are plenty other forums where you can continue but not HERE  sauer

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: