Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:50:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'somehow we managed to have Harry'  (Read 19623 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:34 am »

@ Spice Why would I tolerate lies? Phil is there so the person I am ignoring DID lie!!! And is continuing to do so...so why would I chill when people continue to write nonsense? Again even if Hewitt is Harry's sperm donor I doubt Phil knew anything about it  lmao...so I don't get how some can even use him BEING there as ''proof" of their lies...the man was there!!! But even if he wasn't that means NOTHING !!!
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 10:15:45 am »

Jane,

This is a debate forum. We are free to discuss the theories and items of gossip that are discussed openly on the Internet and in the media. Some of them may have no truth to them and some may.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:17:34 am by Freya » Logged
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 11:54:14 am »

^

Another article regarding Harry's christening states that Anne and Mark Phillips did not attend the christening but went rabbit shooting on the Gatcombe estate. Hardly a pressing engagement.

Harry and William appear to have stayed at Windsor overnight and Charles and Diana arrived separately.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19841222&id=jP49AAAAIBAJ&sjid=Y0kMAAAAIBAJ&pg=3712,4354066
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 11:58:46 am by Freya » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 11:14:09 pm »

@ Mooster  Lips Sealed As you have not even ONE proof of the nonsense you are talking about will you please stop? Have some respect will you?

Again Jane ask yourself if we have proof of every bit of info we discuss about Kate or William.

Harry's paternity has been discussed ad nauseam every time his name is mentioned. His paternity is important as his role is due to who his father is and many books have questioned it.

We want the forum to be a place where we can discuss about the BRF without censorship, it doesn't make sense to allow to discuss freely one member but protect the others. This is not a fansite.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2012, 09:34:41 pm »

Ladies keep it civil! I know that Diana's threads get very hot quickly but I'm sure we can discuss this without anyone getting harmed.  stop

Remember always respect other members.

Everything can be discussed but in a civil manner. No caps, no personal insinuations....

This is a given but no fights! If you think that a poster is not following the rules simply report.

If the rules are not followed members can be banned temporarily or permanently. No one wants that so again please behave!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: