Royal Gossip
October 22, 2018, 11:30:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'somehow we managed to have Harry'  (Read 19634 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 10:28:33 am »

But you see if Hewitt is Harry's sperm donor I doubt Phil would know anyhing about that mess so...LOGIC tells us he not being in the photo has NOTHING to do with that...
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2012, 10:39:29 am »

IMO, the two people in that family who look most alike are PP and PH.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 10:48:46 am »

In the book I'm reading...Diana was having an affair with Hewitt before Harry was born  sigh  Maybe Phil had his suspicions about Harry's parentage and made a fuss until a DNA test was done  dontknow

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 01:36:43 pm »

According to rumour, Phil has threatened Hewitt.

Regarding the photograph. The official photo of William's christening shows, Charles, Diana, William, Queen, Queen Mother and Prince Phillip. Harry's official photo is minus Philip. There is another photo that includes Philip but that is a more informal photo.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 02:02:14 pm »

I don't think there are any sinister meanings to his not being there. I see no "big deal"--more conspiracy theories. The only issue that I read Philip having was Anne not being chosen as godparent. He was said to be quite upset over this. He and Harry look a lot alike--both have the Windsor close set eyes. In books I read there was no mention of Philip "missing" the photo op. The big deal was made of Diana not appearing in as many pics at Will's christening because she had lost much weight.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2012, 02:06:27 pm »

According to rumour, Phil has threatened Hewitt.

Regarding the photograph. The official photo of William's christening shows, Charles, Diana, William, Queen, Queen Mother and Prince Phillip. Harry's official photo is minus Philip. There is another photo that includes Philip but that is a more informal photo.

Christening of William:
I dont see this as a very formal portrait ...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QZHnoQ1Rd7s/T0pr6FTTMaI/AAAAAAAAA8Y/D1qYpbw9fMI/s1600/Prince%2BWilliam%2527s%2Bofficial%2Bchristening%2Bphotographs%2B%25281%2529.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9cacD6yGykw/T0ptjeNBXDI/AAAAAAAAA8k/gCu_lcq7GK0/s1600/Prince%2BWilliam%2527s%2Bofficial%2Bchristening%2Bphotographs%2B%25282%2529.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

Christening of Harry:

not more formal than this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AwYYzytZ1EQ/T0pqzJ8pnhI/AAAAAAAAA8M/9EASH3_ombc/s1600/Prince%2BHarry%2527s%2Bofficial%2Bchristening%2Bphotograph.%2BPrince%2BPhilip%2Babsent..jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

Philip's here:
http://www.princess-diana-remembered.com/uploads/5/3/3/5/5335384/wo-christening-03.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2482i1wXG1qj2sh9o4_500.jpg
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:10:54 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2012, 02:09:02 pm »

There was a famous pic of Will as a toddler "entertaining" the company who were posed at the Christening. There were many relatives in the pic including Prince Philip.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2012, 02:47:15 pm »

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=prince+william+at+harry%27s+christening&num=10&hl=en&biw=1152&bih=680&tbm=isch&tbnid=OrrSweQEM9k-pM:&imgrefurl=http://royalinsight.net/forum/prince-harry/prince-harry%27s-1984-christening/&docid=PxpO8ezUU3fPSM&imgurl=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2482i1wXG1qj2sh9o3_500.jpg&w=500&h=336&ei=3-5NUKfMHqjn0QGBxoHACA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=354&vpy=366&dur=1802&hovh=184&hovw=274&tx=188&ty=202&sig=109458977966610475430&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=217&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:110

Prince Philip is clearly present.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2012, 02:57:55 pm »

Yes on the larger group but on the like for like photo he is not present.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2012, 03:23:23 pm »

I don't think they had One official photo. They show many photos of the event as they did with Will's Christening. I see nothing amiss. If Philip was not present at all then there may be something to speculate on. But he obviously was there front and center in the family pics. It also could have been something as mundane as his going to a men's room while some were taken. It's like the wedding pics--many pics of W and K portraits were shown--some with just the two of them some with the attendants. There was nothing designated making one more "official" than the other.

If you go to books about C and D biographers vary their Christening shot selections. Some show the Queen Mum holding Harry some show Diana and Charles with William.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:26:19 pm by sandy » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2012, 03:44:18 pm »

Well, Harry have a photo alone with the Queen-Mother, and only he & his parents: Charles & Diana. That are posed pics. I dont find that pictures of christening of William were posed pics. They were photographed when they were interacting with each other.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »

Some people are a mix of sad and mean Harry is Prince Charles's son period!!! And ... lmao @ Phil being there and eggs being on those people's face  easter-lol...I know I am "attacking" and I am sorry but those people by talking nonsense and MAKING UP stuff bring it on them self and I would like the moderators to take care of that  flower.
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2012, 11:11:36 pm »

@ Freya

When Diana found herself unexpectedly pregnant with Harry in early 1984 'she somehow knew that Hewit was the child's father but, understandably, to all and sundry, she continued the pretence that Charles was the father.'   Well, well...the plot thickens.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2012, 11:38:21 pm »

Sandy has mentioned this twice so I thought I'd add some info.

Also if the Queen "knew" that her son was leading an active sex life with Lady Diana, then she would not have had a courtier deny that Diana was spending the night with Charles on the royal train.

I am re-reading Tina Brown's book and have just gone past this very subject and indeed all was vigorously denied but the journalist Robert Edwards (who later received a CBE) was certain of his source which was a policeman. Six years later he was told by Lord Weeford that it was Camilla.

Brown thinks it was Diana and writes:
"The police source for the Mirror story, however could not have been mistaken in his identification of Diana. In the unlikely event that he had confused the light-voiced nineteen-year-old girl of unusual height with a squat woman in her thirties who spoke with a distinctive baritone, the number of the car licence plate crying Prince Charles' guest that night had been faxed through to him in advance. The Mirror reporter checked it and discovered the, at first, alarming detail that it did not belong to Diana. But it did belong to her mother Frances Shand Kydd whose blue Renault Diana was in the habit of borrowing."

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2012, 11:47:29 pm »

^ Yes I read that too - that it was Di not Camilla visiting for premarital sex on the train.  I remember my boyfriend joking at the time that Charles and Diana had been 'at it' and practising already because she was pregnant so quickly.  Also, was Charles celibate during his engagement to Diana - that's a tough ask for a man...6 months with no nooky  bignono

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 08:00:42 am »

@ Freya

When Diana found herself unexpectedly pregnant with Harry in early 1984 'she somehow knew that Hewit was the child's father but, understandably, to all and sundry, she continued the pretence that Charles was the father.'   Well, well...the plot thickens.

Mooster, Thanks for that.

This thread is entitled "somehow we managed to have Harry" and I am responding which I am entitled to.

I think that some people need to accept that a lot of people are of the opinion that Hewitt is Harry's father. I happen to believe that Hewitt is Harry's father along with many other people. I make no apologies for my views and I have stated the reasons to substantiate them on another thread. 

Regarding the Harry's christening photographs. I will state again that on the like for like photographs of Harry's christening and William's christening Prince Philip is not present. He is present at Harry's christening and is on some of the group photographs. That is fact and there is no disputing this.

Some commentators have attached a significance to this. Whether there is a significance I am not sure but these incidents including Charles attitude at Harry's birth all add credence to the fact that Harry may not be Charles son.

There is another incident regarding a photo of William being taken at Eton. Perhaps someone on the site has more details.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 08:21:00 am »

lmao
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 08:22:09 am »

Some people are a mix of sad and mean Harry is Prince Charles's son period!!! And ... lmao @ Phil being there and eggs being on those people's face  easter-lol...I know I am "attacking" and I am sorry but those people by talking nonsense and MAKING UP stuff bring it on them self and I would like the moderators to take care of that  flower.

Thanks for providing an opportunity to use the  chill icon dear Jane.  May I respectfully suggest that instead of accusing random people of lying, in capital letters so as to shout at us all, have you considered whether perhaps people made an error, a simple mistake, which we all make from time to time, even you?  A little more grace, tolerance, and good manners would not go amiss.  I would like the mods to take care of certain things too, but that's their decision, not yours or mine.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 08:59:48 am »

"The absence of Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, from Prince Harry’s official christening photograph, is considered to be highly significant. Among the English aristocracy it is normative for the grandfather of the child being christened to feature in the official photograph. Philip had been present two years earlier for the family christening photographs of Harry’s older brother, Prince William. That service was held on Wednesday 4th August 1982 in the Music Room at Buckingham Palace."

It was the above comment that prompted me to look at the christening photographs of William and Harry. Philip is in attendence at both christenings but on the photo that the commentator refers to as the official photograph of Harry's christening, Philip is not present but is present in the like for like photo of William's christening. The commentator attaches a significance to this.

There was some "bad feeling" at this christening which some commentators put down to the fact that Princess Anne was not chosen to be godmother.

As we are discussing "somehow we mananged to have Harry" I consider that the events surrounding his christening to be pertinent to the discussion. IMO there was some bad feeling but I would not like to speculate too much as to the reason for it.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:07:31 am by Freya » Logged
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 09:24:46 am »

^

http://storage.people.com/people/archive/jpgs/19850114/19850114-750-38.jpg

The article above is about the feud over Princess Anne not being chosen as a godparent. This was refuted later as it was said that Princess Anne would have been a godparent if the child had been a girl. The photograph in the article appears to be the parents, grandparents and godparents. According to the article Princess Anne did not attend the christening.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: