Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 02:34:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat  (Read 10618 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2015, 02:47:32 pm »

^On top of everyone else, including the medds en masse these days.  An article in the DM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184541/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Queen-counts-cost-Kate-effect-evaporates.html

Comments are so scathing.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2015, 04:02:43 pm »

^ Haha, I like the article and some comments.  easter-lol

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2015, 04:47:57 pm »

it's the queen's fault, she wanted poor little sweet Katey to fail (sarcasm). That's why she didn't give her any royal engagements wit ball room dresses (sarcasm). she didnt want her to shine like the star she is (we know that Fergi likes to wear lace throngs and suspenders, but Kate outshines her in the sexy department with bare feet and no panties ). she's jealous of this sweet lovely pretty future queen (sarcasm). and she forbade he to show her kids to the public. and now the public doesn't see her any more and doesn't adore her any more...all because of the evil plan of the evil queen to kick her out of her rightful place. 
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2017, 09:54:18 pm »

Before he married her, did Prince Andrew know what Sarah's spending habits were like?

Really A Baron
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2017, 11:09:07 pm »

Did she have a big spending habit then?

I was always under the impression she was much poorer than Diana or her flat mates, living in a cheaper part of London.

Probalbly wrong, again, but I thought she lived in Clapham.

What a good point you've raised there FrederickLouis. When did her spending habits change, if at all. Or was she always a spendthrift?
 flower
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2017, 11:34:14 pm »

Little light, I am glad that I was observant. Was not Sarah living with her father when Prince Andrew proposed? If Yes, was Mr. Ferguson paying for most of her expenses?

Really A Baron
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2017, 04:33:52 am »

^ Sarah Ferguson was living with a female flat mate in London at the time of her engagement. She was working, after the Spring of 1984, at BCK Graphic Arts publishing house in London. The fine arts firm was based in Geneva but Sarah was the office manager and an editor at the London HQ which was in Mayfair, next to Sotheby's art house. The firm was headed by an ex racing driver named Richard Burton and Sarah got the job through links with Paddy McNally, her sometime racing car driver former boyfriend. She earned £20,000 a year at her job, an excellent salary in the mid 1980s.

Nothing has ever been written about who paid for Sarah's gown, veil and bouquet, shoes etc, but I would imagine it would have been a combination of Sarah's own money, her father's, (neither of them were wealthy) and deals made with the dressmaker, florist and other retailers for herself and the bridesmaids, pageboys, etc. After all, unlike ordinary brides, Sarah and Andrew didn't have to worry about paying for a church, reception, transport or anything of that nature.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2017, 06:37:44 am »

Little light, I am glad that I was observant. Was not Sarah living with her father when Prince Andrew proposed? If Yes, was Mr. Ferguson paying for most of her expenses?

She had a good salary, lived with a roommate, but also when she went on trips her boyfriends paid her way and she also did chores to stay. She also had a huge overdraft at the bank where she did business at the time of her engagement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2017, 07:32:10 am »

^ When did Sarah ever not have a large overdraft/debts? I cannot believe how much money that woman must have gone through in her adult life!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2017, 01:16:09 pm »

This is what I love about this forum.  loveshower

I learn so much here. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 06:28:48 pm »

^ When did Sarah ever not have a large overdraft/debts? I cannot believe how much
money that woman must have gone through in her adult life!

I wonder why Fergie never at all ended up being mature enough to basically function on the day to day basis. She seems unwilling and unable to handle money responsibly and I wonder just whether or not HM would ever be willing to issue an LP that will sever Fergie permanently from the RF somehow.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2017, 06:49:24 pm »

^ If only that were possible Kuei Fei, but so long as her daughters want her around she will always be on the periphery of the Royal family, clinging for dear life.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2017, 07:46:01 pm »

All HM has to do is state that in order to streamline the RF and remove any confusion, that ex-wives of princes and royals are no longer be allowed to retain any title gained through marriage as a surname and that from the date the LP is issued, no ex-wives are to be known by any other surname except as "Windsor." Then Fergie will be known as Ms. Sarah Windsor. Cut out and off of the royal train for good. Fergie would have cachet, but not a title to use. HM could also send the Yorkies on a nice long tour somewhere where Fergie won't be able to go. It's so simple, but HM refuses to do it.

jackiew
courtier

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2017, 08:53:06 pm »

That's a great plan re stripping her of the title, but HM has a weakness when it comes to Andrew. All Fergie has to do is cry to her daughters, who then would cry to Andrew, who then would plead with Mummy to spare Fergie. You're right about the solution being with HM, but she seems to want to please Andrew more than get rid of the Fergie problem.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:56:05 pm by jackiew » Logged
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2017, 02:26:37 am »

Has Prince Andrew ever made a speech in the House of Lords?

Really A Baron
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2017, 06:27:08 am »

He's not a Lord... NO

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: