Royal Gossip
August 23, 2017, 02:50:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat  (Read 10110 times)
benign
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 02:08:57 am »

^I was curious so did a search and found this;

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/princess-beatrice-sneaks-into-royal.html

Photo of Beatrice and Dave at the wedding in May 2012.  Unfortunately the lovely Dave has a ciggie in his hand.  Apart from that I think he's nice and should marry our Bea some time soon.
thanks..read one of the comments and apparently Bea works with the bride to be in London...
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 11:19:57 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2334859/Whos-Bea-list-Forget-Harry-Wills--celebs-want-Beatrices-best-friend.html

Another week, another round of parties with celebrity friends for Princess Beatrice.

She might do some charity work, and has a full-time job at a venture capital firm, but it seems Bea always finds time to meet her gang of A-list chums.

In fact, she’s become such hot social property that her showbiz circle has even acquired the moniker ‘The Bea List’.

The DM fails to consider that people like Beatrice and Kate has no friends because no one except the press and the sycophants like Kate.
Cousins William and Harry, along with Kate, are both more senior and higher profile, of course, but it is Bea whose social life features names from the Oscars, the Baftas, the party pages of glossy magazines and the Silicon Valley oligarchy.

This is partly down to her  position: royal enough, but not so central as to worry. William and Kate might be the highest prize for the royal headhunter, but they cautiously tend to stick to a tight circle of old friends from school, university, and the Gloucestershire hunting set.

Who would want to spend time with W&K if they don't have to?   tehe

And while Harry, naturally more gregarious than William, has a weakness for a bit of glitz and a lithe telly type, his friends are from the set he has been surrounded by his whole life.

His gang comprises public-school boys whose greatest claim to fame is usually that they know Harry.

But his only interest in celebrity is purely romantic — think of his ex-flings, presenters Natalie Pinkham and Caroline Flack, or perma-tanned singer Mollie King from the Saturdays.

Oh Please they all love celebrities the Queen even meets them.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2013, 06:53:05 pm »

Art and soul! Pharrell Williams takes kooky wife Helen Lasichanh to VIP Tracey Emin dinner in Miami
They're one of the coolest couples in music so it seems only fitting that musician Pharrell Williams would take his wife, Helen Lasichanh, somewhere extra special for their date on Tuesday night.

The couple attended the Tracey Emin and Museum of Contemporary Art dinner hosted by Phillips and Vanity Fair at Cecconi's at Soho Beach House in Miami Beach in Florida.

And in keeping with the theme of the night, they had been pretty creative with their outfits.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2517983/Pharrell-Williams-takes-wife-Helen-Lasichanh-Tracey-Emins-Angel-Without-You-exhibition.html

Princess Eugenie was there

Fit for royalty: Princess Eugenie chatted to Tracey Emin herself at the dinner
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/04/article-0-19D4A0AE00000578-434_634x490.jpg

Supporting the cause: Art lover Princess Eugenie spent much of the evening catching up with the artist
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/04/article-0-19D49D9E00000578-667_634x953.jpg

The MOCA is the first American museum exhibition dedicated to the acclaimed British artist Emin and it's the first ever exhibition to focus on her work in neon.

The event was clearly a swanky affair and none other than art-lover Princess Eugenie was in attendance. She sat next to Emin and the pair chatted animatedly over dinner.

Eugenie moved to New York this year as she is working for Paddle8, an online aucttion house offering artworks by internationally renowned artists.

She looked chic and understated in a black sleeveless mini dress and high heels and Tracey looked smart in a blue frilly top, flared grey plaid trousers and a Union Jack clutch bag.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2013, 03:00:47 am »

As an art lover, I wonder if Eugenie knows Faberge eggs are no longer made.  Cool
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2013, 03:30:03 am »

laugh nice one.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2013, 10:58:10 am »

Regardless of the faults of her parents, Beatrice does not put a wrong foot forward. She is a perfect representative of the Rf and the UK. She is intelligent and she speaks and dresses properly. She is the epitome of what a princess should be in all areas. IMHO, all of the Windsors have made such a bad mess of things. They should just throw in the towel and head on over to Transylvania. Otherwise, the UK is going to continually be subjected to the same old mistakes and embarrassing actions from all of them.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 02:11:13 pm »

Princessbeatrice.org Royal family registers 30 website domains to stop cybersquatters

BUCKINGHAM Palace has registered about 30 website addresses for members of the Royal Family to prevent cybersquatters using their online identity and reserve them for possible future use.

They include earlandcountessofwessex.com and princessbeatrice.org among many others and were bought by the palace's IT department earlier this month.

At the moment, most members of the family use the official British monarchy website www.royal.gov.uk to promote their activities, although several including Prince Charles, Camilla, William, Harry and Kate have official alternatives.

A palace spokesman said: "We have purchased a number of URLs as a precautionary measure to stop others using them and in case we want to use them in the future."

The domain names cost anything between £5 to £30 each.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/461514/Princessbeatrice-org-Royal-family-registers-30-website-domains-to-stop-cybersquatters

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2014, 05:11:32 pm »

How asinine; worried about domain names when their lives are quite literally on the line. If HM dies and there is a republic, there is no guarantee that an abolishment would be a cakewalk.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2014, 11:24:58 pm »

bot time they got with it re: the domain names

KF - did you know that when Kaiser Bill - who started WWI - when he abdicated cause the US demanded it - he got to keep not only all his money but he got truck loads of rugs, porceleins, paintings, etc - for years the German gov was shipping stuff to his home in the Netherlands.  If someone as strongly disliked as Kaiser BIll got to live in splendor and pass much on to his heirs - I bet the RF will be fine.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2014, 02:57:35 am »

True, but then there were the Romanovs. The Romanovs were loaded, but lost it all. It depends on the temperament of who is in charge.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2014, 07:07:52 pm »

It won't go that far. Partially cause this family isn't dumb enough to allow themselves to be cornered like that. Maybe a few members, the more entitled ones but generally speaking they'll walk with their money and their connections. It's not an insult but the ones that need to stage a revolt are the English and it's not in their system to do such things. Someone would need to expose ALL of the RF's dirty laundry before that crowd turns on them and I doubt any one entity has anywhere near that kind of access. The betrayal needs to come from within and theres no guarantee that that person would be spared.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2014, 08:55:50 pm »

They might have money, but their connections will abandon them. I am certain that they are only as connected as they are reigning; look at the former Greek King. he is someone who had a throne, had money, had connections, had a life of heavy influence, but lost it all. He's now only really tolerated by the BRF and part of the scene, but certainly not respected as he used to be when he was an reigning actual king of Greece.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 12:42:32 pm »

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 41m

Prince Andrew & Sarah Duchess of York have arrived together with Beatrice at Westminster Abbey where they married in '86 for Frost Memorial.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall,Prince Andrew,Princess Beatrice and the Countess of Wessex all expected at Sir David's Memorial Service
There'll be royals, politicians, celebs & aristos amongst the 2000 strong congregation joining Sir David Frost's family at today's service.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:47:14 pm by Snokitty » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2014, 10:07:45 pm »

I wonder if Andy is ever going to leak any scoop on Willnot and the very suspected surrogacy? You know he absolutely despises everything about them and IMHO you know he knows the truth.  If Charles jerks him and his daughters around too much I bet he will be mighty tempted to spill those beans. I would if I were he for sure.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2014, 04:23:41 pm »

He isn't a popular guy and we know there's got to be plenty of dirty laundry of his that could be revealed as well.  IF he had that kind of info and IF he was willing to reveal he'd have to plan that perfectly. I mean airtight. If that got back to him he'd be screwed. He may be mom's favorite but it won't save him (and by extension Fergie and the girls) from the wrath of his brother, nephew and probably his father.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2015, 12:48:46 am »

Andy and Fergie buy a chalet in Verbier

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2904085/Andrew-buys-13m-ski-lodge-Never-mind-sex-slave-scandal-Prince-Fergie-snap-snow-palace.htmlhttp://

Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2015, 03:56:48 am »

Interesting.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2015, 10:19:22 am »

Fergie has move in, finally leaving the marital home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3183662/Independent-unit-Fergie-sets-home-13m-Swiss-ski-chalet-Duchess-York-FINALLY-moves-20-years-divorcing-Prince-Andrew.html
india
Princess

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2015, 12:31:05 pm »

Nice Pay Off Plastic Surgery Pork. All you had to do was rush to Prince Perv's defense and proclaim to the world that he was the best husband ever and HM bought this little chalet for you. Good Work!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2015, 01:38:23 pm »

^Yes, and we as British taxpayers are funding it from now on
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: