Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:56:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat  (Read 10077 times)
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 12:41:43 am »

^yes they will!
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 01:41:29 am »

Random question...

Are Bea and Genie allowed to get married before Harry??

And also, when they do get married, will they have a big party like Wills or will they have a 'little' party like Peter and Zara.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 05:27:00 am »

^I can't say for sure, but my money is on them having weddings a la Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly, at St George's Chapel.  They're more connected to Windsor than any other place, and location wise I think it provides the most practical venue for royal weddings these days other than WK's.  I even think PH might marry there, or else at one of the London royal chapels (or perhaps the Guard's Chapel?).

I would imagine they can marry whenever they want to.  Granny looks out for her Yorkies and won't let Chucky interfere in this ;-)

I think the issue of their mother's attendance could cause a bit of consternation, but IMO she will be there, or else.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 06:02:17 pm »

^ Thank you spice...

But I do think Sarah will attend her daughter wedding... she has even attended a few olympic games with them.

And I'm sorry to ask but who is Chucky?

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Spice
Countess

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 09:34:04 am »

^Chucky/Chuck is short for Charles.  I detest the man so much I don't even like to write his name, easter-lol.

I wonder if the real reason he is so mean to his nieces is out of fear they will get the limelight and become more popular than him.

Oh, btw, I saw this article today:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9530348/The-Duke-of-York-cancels-publication-of-his-annual-review.html

Dear Air Miles:  please stop embarrassing your lovely daughters.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 09:03:01 pm »

Oh, that's odd to me.

I didn't know Charles wasn't fond of his nieces and treated them badly, specially because PH is so close to them.

Is that why William isn't as close to them as Harry is?

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Spice
Countess

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 08:03:21 am »

I don't really know what the situation is with them - just that it was PC who tried to shrink the monarchy, including taking away the Yorkies' 24hr police protection, and signalling that they will have to get jobs because they won't have royal roles when he's King.  Presumably he also backs WK in her bullying of them, which may be why HM had to lay down the law about curtseying.

mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 06:35:34 pm »

^ is he allowed to take her security officers away from them??

I thought HM had the say in it and not PC

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Spice
Countess

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:13 pm »

I think how this sort of thing works is that PC pressures HM by sulking, throwing his toys, being demanding etc.  He has learned that she will give in to him.  After all, he made Camilla not negotiable and she gave way.

They have strategy meetings, and I'm sure he's like the classic office bully.  HM is probably scared of his ability to leak stories to the media, just like Camilla did from the early 80s onwards.  I think she knows that the future of the institution relies on keeping Chuck happy... the one thing he can hold over her is her legacy.

mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »

There is a side of Charles I didn't know.

I had no idea he leaked stories to the press...  bignono

I'm disappointed now... What kind of stories did he leak?

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Spice
Countess

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 11:03:13 pm »

I believe he has the ability to leak stories to the media if it will help him get what he wants.  I have read that Camilla was leaking negative information about Diana from the early 80s onwards.  I don't know much more about it than that, but you may be able to find posts in this forum that refer to it.  There are some real Diana experts here.

PC has been feeding positive PR to the media about Camilla since the early 1990s.  That's how he was able to get away with marrying her and keeping his place in the line of succession.

He tried to destroy Diana's reputation by telling people - family, friends, the media (via friends) - that she was insane.  It's just classic bullying behaviour - they bully because they are inadequate, and if anyone dares to challenge them, they try to destroy that person.  HM doesn't have the strength to stand up to him.  All she can do is things like allowing the curtseying rules to be leaked.

mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 01:43:21 am »

^ That is really pathetic...

I think I will create a topic on PC thread and ask the members what they know about Charles leaking stories.

But to the Diana's disease, I thought she really did have a mental problem OO' Guess I was wrong.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2012, 02:41:59 am »

you should really read up on them
i too had a very different (sugary) idea about the two of them
but after i started reading books both in favour of one or other my eyes were opened eating cookies
in some books di is the victim of the jealous royals and the wicked witch that is camilla and she just wants to be loved by her indifferent husband Charles  blink
in others chuck is the victim of the tough harsh raising/bulling in gourdonstoun who is totally misunderstood and was fooled by diana who turned out to be crazy.  blink
and in very few stories they are shown as humans with both strengths and flaws... Cool

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2012, 03:03:02 am »

^ Akasha where are those stories that portray both of them as human beings with strengths and flaws?

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 05:26:28 pm »

So Beatrice moves with the german relations...

Last year she attended the wedding of a prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Camilla Schloesser Schenk von Stauffenberg (daughter of a Countess von Stauffenberg).

http://members3.boardhost.com/Warholm/msg/1358552295.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Spice
Countess

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 08:34:20 am »

^I was curious so did a search and found this:

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/princess-beatrice-sneaks-into-royal.html

Photo of Beatrice and Dave at the wedding in May 2012.  Unfortunately the lovely Dave has a ciggie in his hand.  Apart from that I think he's nice and should marry our Bea some time soon.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 11:51:01 am »

Thank you! Interesting that no more info about Bea's closeness to european RF is not more talked about. We know more about Pippa's friends than Bea's.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Spice
Countess

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 10:18:06 pm »

^I like the fact the Bea and Eug are not particularly followed by the tabloids, as yet.  I think they will gradually increase their charity/royal appearances, which could lead to more interest in them.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 02:48:01 am »

Those two girls really do charity without the media hype unlike Kate.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 01:57:27 am »

Those two girls really do charity without the media hype unlike Kate.

I agree. They seem to be very poised and confident.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: