Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 12:24:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a Hoot - KM terrified of wedding  (Read 8143 times)
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2010, 12:17:10 am »

Magnolia i also feel that,for some reasons when bad things are out they put "pretty" stuff like this.I think in reality there are more people against Kate and the wedding that the media put.
I don't know other countries but in my country very few people care about this wedding.
Here either the press tried and tried to shove it down peoples throats but it didn't work either people seem mad, didn't care or just a whatever feeling to it.What topped the mad factor was  Diana's ring given to somone like her it was good pr for him but I noticed the reactions were very strong in opposition.
Yooper if she did call off the wedding yes I think she would be known as a woman finally and not a woman with the mentality of a 6 year old anymore and they would see her in a different light, IMO.As for the cheating I think she would not really care if William cheated.She already has what she wanted the power and IMO nothing else matters.Besides didn't she say to Chealsy it comes with the territory and there was an article about William having mistresses disgusting.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2010, 12:17:37 am »

If a similar situation similar to PM of Sweden and Jonas Bergstrom happened, I think she would cancel. And reap the goodwill and understanding that would then come her way.

I don't think there would be goodwill.  The response would be "What did you expect? You've had eight years of warnings." PW would take a big hit, though.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2010, 12:45:32 am »

Ok Lieblich, you win, maybe goodwill is a little too unlikely.  If it was cheating, and it was public then I think the cry would go up to dump him.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2010, 01:28:24 am »

I would be terrified too.  Even if it's just because it's something new.

I've heard that pre-wedding jitters are normal.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2010, 01:42:22 am »

Ok Lieblich, you win, maybe goodwill is a little too unlikely.  If it was cheating, and it was public then I think the cry would go up to dump him.

There would be that, most definitely. BFF2
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2010, 07:26:13 am »

William has cheated many times before and Kate has done nothing. She even told Chelsy to turn a blind eye as it comes with the territory. I t would have to be so public she could not deny it happened. However I don't think Kate cares if he is faithful or not as long as she has the title and jewels.
That is why they are marrying because William knows he will be able to do whatever he wants and she will not complain

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2010, 07:37:16 am »

It is very selfish and very stupid of them to go ahead of a such relation by putting their future children through that and growing into such environment.

I do not understand at all that coming from BW, a guy whose parents extra-marital affairs were caught by the press.  We all know the public scandals and outbursts it has generated.

Over one Billion people watching (they keep mentioning that number so it'll stick) give me a break  thumbsdown (someone's high on something) especially on a friday.People are going to stay home all day to watch a social climber and a whipped man get married.So lazy's nervous :rolls eyes: this is what she's always wanted terrified my arse you'll see her smug look all over the place.
I couldn’t agree with you more. 
The sales of their engagement with her on covers were a FLOP. The world could barely care about the engagement on that day and on the following days.  On Youtube, last time I checked the videos of their engagement could barely reach a million of viewers.  Cats, SusanBo, Lady Gaga and twitpics of astrophysicians are much more interesting.   
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:48:05 am by Chloe » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2010, 08:30:23 am »

I don't generally agree with your excesses, Chloe, but this time, I do, an heartily so.  Y.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2010, 09:10:41 am »

That’s typically American. 
I have no lessons to take from you.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2010, 09:19:44 am »

Actually, we all have a lot to learn, even you and even I, an American.  If you disagree, let's take it outside. As a minor warning,  I'm Irish at heart.  Lighten up, luv.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2010, 09:27:26 am »

First try to apply what you preach.

I make it a pass once ("you are not my mother..."), ignore it the second time ("I am exaggerating here Chloe" into a topic I hadn’t even posted into X-Mas_rolleyes). But this is a third time.

You are not my mother neither.  You do know nothing about me IRL, then why you just don’t stick to the topic of the subject instead of talking about me?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:33:30 am by Chloe » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2010, 09:35:48 am »

Chloe?  I'll say this once and once only.  Your excessive opinons are fine, but not mine and never will be.  However, your urge seems to incite emotional and irrational response.  My understanding here is that this is the equivalent to a free society, so I suffer your ignorance on many subjects, but if it becomes offensive and incitve, I'll report you.  Period.

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2010, 09:38:32 am »

Again, I have no lessons to take from you.

Go ahead, report what you want.  thumbsup

I was the one talking about you or what I think about your opinions/posts about your life here and not about the subject.  I was even replying to one of your post here to begin with!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:44:57 am by Chloe » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2010, 09:44:02 am »

We ALL do, Chloe, that's what you're missing out on.  Fine.  As our young people say here.  What.  EVER.

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2010, 10:00:22 am »

No.  You were the one faulting here from the start where (again) I wasn’t even addressing myself to you or said anything I was thinking about your opinions/life/whatsoever - because I don’t care.  Ever did I care about your person.

We are done here.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2010, 10:02:51 am »

I stand quite relieved.  Y. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2010, 06:04:49 pm »

William has cheated many times before and Kate has done nothing. She even told Chelsy to turn a blind eye as it comes with the territory.

It's ironic, but I don't think that infidelity will be as common or considered acceptable these days. She (KAte) speaks like it's something she's had to deal wiht as a born royal and she isn't. This is what I'm talking about when I mention her putting on airs. She is talking about William as if she's part of the jet set, a royal version of Victoria Beckham.

I don't think Kate cares if he is faithful or not as long as she has the title and jewels.

One day she will care, it'll drive her out of her mind, making her bitter as she sees all these happy couples around her and after being snubbed and belittled by the other aristos, she'll want love, she'll want more than just the jewels.

It is very selfish and very stupid of them to go ahead of a such relation by putting their future children through that and growing into such environment.

Tell me about it, I feel only for the kids they'll have, no one else in that mess, not even William. Responsible men think only of their future children when picking a spouse. As for Kate being afraid, little idiot should have thought of the "AFTER" the minute she walked down that runway.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2010, 06:36:24 pm »

Well let William Cheat again on Kate,no one have fault but Kate herself....she could do the same thing as Chelsy and have some respect.
We are not in middle ages but XXI century and woman fought for their rights also she is not a foreign princess who was obligated to marry William to make some policy agreement.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2010, 06:40:48 pm »

Wouldn't know it from the way she's acted in this relationship.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: