Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 07:44:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a Hoot - KM terrified of wedding  (Read 8352 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: December 22, 2010, 04:25:43 pm »

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Kate+Middleton-54124.html

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 04:43:51 pm »

Over one Billion people watching (they keep mentioning that number so it'll stick) give me a break  thumbsdown (someone's high on something) especially on a friday.People are going to stay home all day to watch a social climber and a whipped man get married.So lazy's nervous :rolls eyes: this is what she's always wanted terrified my arse you'll see her smug look all over the place.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 04:48:44 pm »

The irony is, she SHOULD be terrified.  She has no idea how much she is disliked, globally.  But, this 'Oh, I'm trying so hard and will I be good enough?" act is getting SO old.  That woman sold her soul for this; so sympathy is nada.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 04:56:37 pm »

Kate will be dragged bound and gagged up the aisle and then nailed to the spot by Carole so she doesn't escape.  Nothing or no-one in Heaven or on Earth is going to stop Carole's moment of the ultimate in determined, hard-nosed social climbing!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 05:08:38 pm »

I think she is now terrified as to how the courtiers will treat her, how disliked she will be, but I cna't blame the nerves. On the other hand, she was able to march down that runway in a bra and underwear, should be no problems with that, plus she will revel in the attention and the gown and the jewels.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 05:19:19 pm »

If this is true, even at the basic idea of WK being terrified of the wedding, then there are so many contradictions in her personality.  Is she only now realizing what she's getting herself into?

A royal wife could have an easy time of it if they pulled their weight and got along with courtiers and senior royals (like Sophie, or apparently Chelsy is also well-liked by the courtiers/staff).  Guess WK never figured that out.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 05:26:50 pm »

Any wedding day is a nervous prospect for a bride and that one will watched by billions of people around the globe must be very daunting.  But Kate has had nearly 8 years to acclimatise herself to this event and the never-ending media circus that will surround her for the rest of her life.  If she can't face the heat, then I suggest that she gets out of the (royal) kitchen pdq before an enormous disaster happens.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Penelope
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 05:28:44 pm »

She's terrified because it never entered her pampered little head that in this economic climate, anarchists are going to target her Bridezilla moment.

All that mattered was getting the proposal, IMO.

So, now that honour has been served, PW is not a cad because he did propose, Carole has had her day of social satisfaction in Bucklebury....can we please just end this farce and let Lazy go and marry a rich businessman or something.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 05:52:44 pm »

Wouldn't that be luvverly?

TAG Princess
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 05:54:38 pm »

"I think she was more worried about her eyes being closed in photographs.

If I were Kate I would be more worried about people not liking me because of the no work track record but she is being her usual self, only worried about looking good for the cameras.  X-Mas_rolleyes

Over one billion people worldwide will watch Kate and William, tie the knot at Westminster Abbey and Kate is said to be worried about making William proud and looking her best for the cameras.

Not sure over one billion people worldwide will watch it but if it happens, Kate and William should consider themselves very lucky because the public don't seem thrilled at all about their wedding. I am actually very surprised with the way everything is happening, I tought Pr. William's engagement would be more massive in all the ways, everything is being so low key and boring.

Royal Gossip
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 05:56:09 pm »

Berkshire's own Eliza Doolittle..."All I want is a palace somewhere" - with apologies to Lerner and Lowe!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 07:18:43 pm »

"I think she was more worried about her eyes being closed in photographs.

Out of ALL the things to worry about, she's worried about that. Not about the anarchists, impending duties, she's worried about THAT.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 07:39:12 pm »

As per Kate's usual media m.o. she's concerned with her appearance and apparently what she looks like is the most important aspect that will make William proud! She needs to get over herself! She's not that pretty anyway, having her eyes open isn't going to make that much of a difference. Kate, take some quaaludes and be done with all this whoah is me emotional garbage! You got what you asked for and how you look is not going to cause Wiliam to suddenly be head over heels in love with you! Geesh, you'd think she's all that matters to him! NOT!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 07:45:31 pm »

If this is true, even at the basic idea of WK being terrified of the wedding, then there are so many contradictions in her personality.  Is she only now realizing what she's getting herself into?

She sounds really contradictory. On one hand, she has no problem marching down a runway in bra and underwaer and a trashy net overdress. I cna only theorize that she's now moving into 'demure' mode. It coudl well be that she used her nerves of steel to get herself down the runway and into the ring, but is now letting go of her toughness and now she is letting herself indulge in a few flutters. It oculd well be she didn't take the rest of the planet into consideration.

Like I siad before, she is becoming like an actress who gets that major part and goes all moral, as if she didn't do what she did to get that ring. Now all of a sudden she's this demure little flower and terrified; maybe she's likely going to pull a Diana and act like she was wrenched out of a convent.

A royal wife could have an easy time of it if they pulled their weight and got along with courtiers and senior royals (like Sophie, or apparently Chelsy is also well-liked by the courtiers/staff).  Guess WK never figured that out.[/

If she hadn't bashed all of them, she would likely be more eager to get married.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 08:33:47 pm »

[quote/]
Not sure over one billion people worldwide will watch it but if it happens, Kate and William should consider themselves very lucky because the public don't seem thrilled at all about their wedding. I am actually very surprised with the way everything is happening, I tought Pr. William's engagement would be more massive in all the ways, everything is being so low key and boring.
Everything feels forced by the press with their fako enthusiasm trying to make it seem like every person is actually happy with all this fiasco.Maybe they think their readers are a bunch of children  that can't put two and two together. This not the 1970's or 1980's where you can write anything and people couldn't get other information. There is something call the internet you do something and in seconds it's on the net.Stupid press you can fool some people but not all of us!  bignono

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 08:38:11 pm »

And the press wonders why they are losing readers by the millions monthly.

SheerChaos
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 08:50:04 pm »

It's very natural for her to feel nervous about her wedding day--any bride would know that and sympathize. But she has more to be nervous about b/c there are going to be WAY MORE plp watching her get married. Sadly, there are going to be quite a few that will not see her happiness but look for ways to criticize her for even the tiniest things and PRAY she messes up somehow b/c she isn't the one they wanted for William.

"I would if I could but I can't so I won't...."

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 08:53:45 pm »

^^ IMO,the public hates to be lied to and that's why they are losing millions and people are going to the internet to get information.Yes the internet also has their downs but people at least people voice their opinions and analyze things unlike the printed press. oooh It has really gotten downhill.

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 08:59:01 pm »

I don't agree that every bride is nervous before their wedding day! Contrary to popular belief, not everyone gets cold feet and not everyone puts on a show! Kate wanted Westminster Abbey, not William! Kate wanted a big crowd. Now she's whining about it and it's not even near the day, only 6 weeks after she made the decision! I know plenty of married women that were excited for their wedding day, not nervous! They knew the major transition they were making and they welcomed the audience in being a part of that all important day. I have no sympathy for Kate regarding this because it's what she wanted. When people know what they want for sure, they summon the courage to follow through and get it! At least that's what people with strength of character and singleminded determination do! If Kate's already nervous about the decisions she's made, there are more serious issues for her than whether or not she looks all right in pictures! She's insecure to say the least. How on earth is she going to make a positive impression on the world stage when she's nervous about every little thing that could possibly go wrong?!

I've a warm heart, but no sympathy for someone whom is looking to tug at the heart strings of anyone who will listen!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:05:03 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
kahena
courtier

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 09:00:04 pm »

I found this on one of my favorite astrology website (with Marjorie Orr's) :

Anya Dawn ext. 9179 offers the following predictions (i.e. for 2011):

– The wedding of Prince William of Wales will be called off by Kate Middleton, and will not happen in 2011, or 2012. Prince William will not become involved with anyone else during the next two years.

Could it be possible that Waity Lazy is soooooooooo afraid of the wedding that she would have the nerves, ironically, to call it off and confront her frustrated dragon mother ?    screaming  sauer Could she realize eventually what she's getting herself into ?  runforhills

Yes, I believe in miracles.

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: