Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 08:23:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P. Beatrice & Dave Clark Relationship  (Read 17807 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2016, 09:40:10 am »

^ Yes, now I know it and agree.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2016, 05:32:32 pm »

He always gave me the creeps. A bit too slick for my liking. But Beatrice did look happy with him in the past. But better to part now before children complicate matters.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2016, 06:51:31 pm »

I often think royals are held to an unfair standard.

Look at William: he was expected each year to propose to Kate and basically get the fairy-tale romance going and go figure, he ended up being pressured to marry Kate since it was part of his image as how a prince is supposed to be. He wasn't 'supposed' to go out with dozens of women or go out having fun as a singleton. He was supposedly supposed to basically be eager for a domestic life before he figured himself out.

As for Beatrice, I think she should have figured out a lot sooner if there was a future for her and Dave.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2016, 10:56:44 pm »

Promiscuity is gross, but it is good to go out and meet new people. After university, I think that would have benefited William to go outside his circle, maybe live in another country to work on a charity project for a few months or even a year or two.

The problem with serious relationships in college is that there is too much uncertainty. People are going to change because they don't have stability yet (can end up moving far away for grad school or for work). It used to be that people would marry their high school sweetheart, then their college sweetheart, but nowadays people aren't getting married until they've been out of uni for a while. What's the average age of marriage? 28? And university is over at around 21-23. That's a 5-7 year gap.

As for Beatrice and Dave, maybe they weren't all that serious. They stayed together because it was convenient, but never planned on getting married. But what started out as a year or two turned into a decade. Now Bea is at the age where if she wants to have a family, it's time to get serious about finding someone. Dave isn't "the one" so it was time to move on.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2016, 02:43:56 pm »

Poor Beatrice! Her ex Dave Clark's new girlfriend is a stunning leggy advertising executive

It's the worst feeling in the world for any woman… catching a first glimpse of your ex's new girlfriend. So Princess Beatrice, look away now!

I can reveal that Dave Clark's new love is New York advertising executive Lynn Anderson. And if Bea, 28, was hoping her rival was an ogre covered in warts, I'm afraid she's going to be sorely disappointed. Instead, Lynn is a stunning leggy model-type with flowing blonde locks and an enviable washboard stomach.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3885790/GIRL-TOWN-Poor-Beatrice-ex-Dave-Clark-s-new-girlfriend-stunning-leggy-advertising-executive.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2016, 03:41:29 pm »

Since when have the two women been rivals? They told the journo this? What? Anyway, Bea is better looking. If all they can say is the new girlfriend has height and a washboard stomach then they don't really have much to say about her, now do they?  As if being short is somehow second best?!!? Idiotas.
india
Princess

« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2016, 04:08:23 pm »

I would not call this Lynn woman good looking in the least. Pleasant looking. And now she has to spend time with the Mucous Amoeba. Ugh. Poor Her. Rock On Bea. You are a HRH Princess of the Blood. You are better looking and everything else. This woman is nothing compared to you.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2016, 07:28:03 am »

I am disappointed in him. Poor Bea but it was time to show his real personality.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2016, 03:15:05 pm »

At least Bea isn't crying in her soup.  She's got a lot going for her, and he's just tacky.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 03:48:32 pm »

Dave Clark is engaged
http://claireofluxembourg.tumblr.com/post/160838069034
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:51:55 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 04:22:05 pm »

I never trusted this guy and all the time he was going out with Beatrice I suspected her main attraction for him was her title, which he used when he would take her schmoozing for rich clients during the time he worked for Branson. I sort of expected 'the Smiler', as he was nicknamed, to not hang about in his next relationship and it looks as if that's so.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2017, 04:46:13 pm »

Lol so typical. So many years and you do not get married but you marry soon after dating the next. I supposes the ages are part of the reason...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
beline
gossip insider

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2017, 05:58:41 pm »

Engaged less than a year after the breakup with Bea   sly

Lol so typical. So many years and you do not get married but you marry soon after dating the next. I supposes the ages are part of the reason...

Indeed. So many people in long-term relationships who never get married but the minute they met someone after separation : moved in together/engaged/ pregnant/ etc.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2017, 06:03:47 pm »

Yes, rumour has it that Smiler and his fiancée have a baby on the way. Wasn't Lynn Marie first seen with Dave in New York last October? I've forgotten what month he and Bea broke up.
beline
gossip insider

« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2017, 07:03:01 pm »

Didn't he break up with Bea last July ?

And yes, a baby already on the way would explain the 'whirlwind romance' and engagement.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2017, 08:07:09 pm »

Beatrice's ex gets engaged to his new leggy advertising executive girlfriend (with the Princess telling friends she may even go to the wedding)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4523364/Beatrice-s-ex-gets-engaged-new-leggy-new-girlfriend.html#ixzz4hYMPzcsp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2017, 09:27:29 pm »

I too know of those who never get married, but are for years in a relationship, because they "don't need a piece of paper", but the next one is quickly dragged off to the altar. But boy, was this quick, baby or no baby! I can't imagine that Bea would want to attend the wedding, what for? If I were in her shoes I certainly wouldn't and if I were the bride I wouldn't want that either.  sly blink
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:25 pm »

Dave Clarke & Lynn Anderson apparently got engaged at lake Como. She doesn't look pregnant (though that doesn't mean much)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6f9e247b1f824627978a7b91b78a3e64/tumblr_inline_oq7cjlbeJ91rhuqav_540.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2017, 12:35:05 am »

Maybe Beatrice just wasn't the best girlfriend on the planet. She supposedly warned her boyfriend David not to propose and maybe he got sick of being on a string and decided to walk. I don't think he might have liked having to pay her way and he might have been sick of waiting for her to figure it out. It's just sometimes not worth waiting around for and he has a right to move on and find happiness and be happy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »

I never trusted this guy and all the time he was going out with Beatrice I suspected her main attraction for him was her title, which he used when he would take her schmoozing for rich clients during the time he worked for Branson. I sort of expected 'the Smiler', as he was nicknamed, to not hang about in his next relationship and it looks as if that's so.

^ You were right. I didn't put it in him.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: