Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:44:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P. Beatrice & Dave Clark Relationship  (Read 21784 times)
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 05:53:57 pm »

IF it's true congrats to the happy couple  Kiss
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 02:31:09 pm »

Is lovestruck Princess Beatrice set to become a Virgin bride?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2013054/Is-lovestruck-Princess-Beatrice-set-Virgin-bride.html#ixzz1Ri14qP5P

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2011, 04:53:29 pm »

The comments are not very flattering  TCP baking cookies

I would actually like this wedding as they seem genuinely in love and Dave seems like a great guy. Although perhaps she is a little young

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 04:57:24 pm »

I don't mind Bea. But with her parents and the economic crisis I can see where the negative opinions came from.

Hope she finds a good life without funding from the state.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 06:39:34 pm »

She is not on the Civil List and has not taxpayer funded bodyguards anymore.

In other words, she has no money from me or anyone other British citizen

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:31 pm »

Ceesh, what did Beatrice ever do to them, that they have to be so hateful?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 08:04:23 pm »

She is Fergie and Andrews daughter and has the audacity to not be Kate

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 08:06:19 pm »

What I tried to say is that I hope she is more like the Duchess of Kent less like Princess Michael.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 10:00:35 pm »

She is young and seems to be getting her life under control, about ready for marriage, maybe not at 22/23 (her current age), but by 25 I think she'll be fine. She finished her degree this year, got down to a healthy weight, doesn't club as much, etc. I think she is growing up nicely. I also think it would be good if she took up some causes and started doing appearances on behalf of her ageing grandmother. Beatrice is a Princess, and she overcame dyslexia and being a little overweight, so she could be marketing to young kids wanting to meet her (princess phase), teens using her as inspiration, etc.

Eugenie when she matures a bit had a battle with scoliosis, so she could help middle-school kids, answer their questions, etc. And she should also try to get in shape like her sister did.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 10:06:35 pm »

What I tried to say is that I hope she is more like the Duchess of Kent less like Princess Michael.

I didn't mean to sound brash but point out that she is not funded by the taxpayers anymore.

Leogirl, she also gave up alcohol 2 years ago too which is great.

On the subject of doing duties I have heard she does not plan to become a full time Princess and instead would like to work for a living despite what KN has implied.

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2011, 11:43:42 pm »

What is the point of getting a degree then not using it? Granted, it sounds like a pretty useless degree to have, but what a complete waste of time and resources all the same.

- Tracey, Scotland, 10/7/2011 12:50

What pisses me off is that these comments are made of Beatrice a few months (maybe less) after finishing school... yet Kate who spent almost a decade waiting for that ring and NEVER once even attempting to pretend to use her degree. Yet no one mentions that on MISS Perfect Barbie Dolls articals! thumbsdown

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 12:21:11 am »

If it's true that Bea wants to join the work force rather than being a full-time royal, then she will use her degree. Or she can get an unrelated office job (most people don't get jobs in their chosen field, at least not in this economy) and her pay will be higher because she has that degree.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 01:24:02 am »

Nothing official has been said yet but I believe the other sources of the 'digs' KN made in this article

Settling down is the most likely option as she has no concrete career plans and her degree in History of Ideas isn’t exactly vocational.

and there is much she can do with her History and History of Ideas degree

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 02:17:51 pm »

when did she have time to recieve a degree... hall-whistle
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:08 pm »

I wonder how Kate is going to manage to eat with the rest of the RF without someone making at least one cutting comment.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 11:51:17 pm »

when did she have time to recieve a degree... hall-whistle

She's been at uni for the past three years, and she was only on a 3-year program, not 4-year like here in the USA or Will & Kate's degree program. She sure did party a lot at the beginning though. I wondered how mnay classes she was actually taking.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2011, 12:12:10 am »

less partied then William and Kate when they were supposedly working.

Beatrice partied infrequently during her first year but after that she knuckled down and despite her dyslexia (which held her back a year at school) she has achieved an above average score so kudos to her
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:49:00 am by mousiekins » Logged

Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2011, 04:10:26 am »

how do they know she is a virgin???

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2011, 07:22:23 am »

They don't. They're just being crude with the title. Her boyfriend works for Virgin the company.

The Princess’s parents are said to be thrilled at the prospect of her tying the knot with the 29-year-old Virgin Galactic businessman.
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2011, 10:25:59 am »

I do hope they get married someday. I think they are a great couple, but she is too young at the moment. I hope she waits at least another 2 years, finish her study etc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: