Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:50:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P. Beatrice & Dave Clark Relationship  (Read 22363 times)
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2017, 04:46:50 pm »

^I don't think the Bransons really need the Windsors.  As far as I can tell it's a symbiotic relationship.  Bransons got the cache of socializing with the Windsors and the Windsors got free holidays, etc. (we all know how they luv luv luv their freebies).  I'm pretty sure DC met the Bransons thru Bea (not the other way around).
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2017, 05:43:33 pm »

Good point, but the Bransons have been slavering on royalty since even before Diana; I do think Branson DREAMED of a royal match.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2017, 06:41:46 pm »

^^ & ^ I agree on both points. Branson w/o a doubt looked for the royal connection at some point (the beginning of his ascend, like everyone else), but now he doesn't really need it anymore/ the symbiotic relationship has trumped his intial aspirations. He may have dreamt about a marriage between one of his sprogs and one of the Winds, but I bet he feels he and his family are much better off as it is, he's a smart man and I don't think for a second that he thinks dreamily about any of those "what ifs".

Bill may have spotted the user that is Dave C., but he failed to spot the countless other users who hang on to him and his family, he even married one of them. So much for his (by his own words) infallible hangers-on-radar.. But we all know that even a broken clock strikes right twice.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2017, 06:47:09 pm »

William deems someone a climber if they:

1. Do not have a fat bank account
2. Are rich, but not willing to foot his bills
3. Seem rich, but don't live poshly and entertain (him and his family specifically) in a grand manner

He married Kate because she seemed rich and so he took the view that she was worthy of his chivalry; if Kate hadn't seemed well off, he would have used and dropped her and as much as I dislike Kate, no one really deserves that kind of mistreatment.

As for Beatrice, I think she's still hurting and would just prefer to stay single. Branson was giving Dave a lot while he was dating Beatrice, but I think Branson would have DIED if his son Sam had been courting Beatrice. I do think that Branson had regal ambitions, I can say that much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2017, 05:24:54 am »

^^The bloom is so off the Windsor flower, I bet Branson thinks he and his family have dodged a bullet.  As far as Willy goes, like I said, a broken clock is always right at least twice.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2017, 05:27:26 am »

^You're right, no one deserves that kind of treatment, not even Waity.  Too bad she herself is guilty of exactly that behavior.  You would think all this mistreatment and abuse would make her kinder somehow, but no.  Just shows there is zero self-reflection there.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: