Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 11:03:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambs visiting Ireland in the future?  (Read 981 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: August 10, 2012, 08:13:58 pm »

Prince William and Kate Middleton expected to visit Ireland after Enda Kenny invitation

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-expected-to-visit-Ireland-after-Enda-Kenny-invitation-164854656.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:28 pm »

Way to create a resurgance of Republicanism in Ireland, the dolts.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 09:34:19 pm »

again what for...unless of course PW is thinking getting himself station over there...
jaggy
courtier

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:46 pm »

^For what? For following an invitation  dontknow

Yeah, don't know what they shoul do there, I think the prime minister just want's some of the glitz, glamour and sparkle WillWaity allegedly are spreading  wopedo

Well, let's see how they will do in South-East Asia and Oceania, and afterwards I think it will be decided if and when they'd go. But as the outings in North Amecia and Copenhagen were not so overwhelming, I hope we won't see them on the green island in the near future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: