Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:13:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Blind Item: Which Royal Love Child Story Did Princess Diana Believe?  (Read 1813 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: August 10, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

Which Royal Love Child Story Did Princess Diana Believe?

http://www.themortonreport.com/blog/which-royal-love-child-story-did-princess-diana-believe/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=yourls

Princess Margaret or Prince Philip?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:18:08 pm »

"Whispers that Diana’s father might have been the late Sir James Goldsmith have been discounted"...err, discounted by who?

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 10:31:21 pm »

There's been loads of them haven't there and I wouldn't be surprised if many stories weren't true. After all in the days of no birth control and no terminations all the impregnanted lover could do was have the child and either a) give it away or b) take it into the extended family and the Royals and artistos have done this for centuries.

Have to say Mooster the Diana/Goldsmith story is one I do think has more than a little ring of truth in it. The photo montage shows this to stunning effect.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:58:03 pm »

I always find Diana a cross between her mother Frances and her paternal grand-mother Cinthia Spencer. I think Harry incredible alike with his aunt Lady Sarah & her son. He only have the eyes of Charles & smile of the Queen. In my opinion.
 flower 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: