Royal Gossip
October 22, 2018, 12:02:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joan Rivers Makes Diana Jibe  (Read 2603 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: August 06, 2012, 03:56:39 pm »

Joan Rivers Makes Diana Jibe

Speaking about Duchess Catherine - who was known as Kate Middleton before she married Diana's eldest son Prince William - Joan said: "If you ever want to go to Paris, fly don't take the tunnel."
http://www.malextra.com/royal_family/Joan+Rivers-251402.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 06:20:57 pm »

Oh, snap shifty. I see what she did there eating cookies!

Joan's humour is tasteless-  thankyou - but it's far more intelligible than the common man can see.

Look, I'm too tired to type a whole thing here about her brand of comedy, but Joan's implying that Kate might be off'd sauer, as people (conspiracy theorists, Diana supporters, mainly) have assumed in the past that Lady D was murdered by The BRF... spy

At the time of Diana's death, she was a thorn in the side of The BRF and to many a threat that was going to overshadow them (her growing popularity, her impending marriage to Fayed, etc.). The CTs & Diana supporters believe that she was murdered for these reasons. Right now, Kate is a thorn in their side because she's turned out to be a total crap shoot.

So, if they're looking to  sauer Kate... Kate= gotcha bye The BRF=  spy dontknow  William?= celebration 2joy
 laugh
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 06:39:53 pm »

^ LOVE your smiley equation FK!   worship easter-lol thumbsup lmao

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 07:46:55 pm »

Joke is a bit tasteless but the warning is evident!

I like the smiley thing to FK  tehe eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 07:17:51 pm »

I think Joan Rivers is a nasty piece of work. She is a big phony. she wrote this treacly tribute to Diana after Diana died. When the wind changed she was all over C and C talking about how "wonderful" Camilla is and as a "reward, " She got an invite to the C and C wedding. Larry King invited her to talk about the wedding and off Joannie went slamming Diana for "sleeping around" and going tch tch and picking up men. And how "wonderful" Camilla is etc. Enough to make one get nauseous. Charles also gave Joannie center stage at one of his big birthday parties. His befriending her says a lot about his and Camilla's natures IMO. I hope William kate and Harry keep this horrid creature away.  I think she may enjoy a daily double--two trashings in one--one for Diana and one for Kate. I am decisively on Kate's side on this one. I hope Kate and will get some legal help to zip this woman's mouth up.
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 07:44:18 pm »

^^^ Legal action?  laugh  eightball
Joan is a comedian, honey. That's her job; to be snide, rude, crude, and get press and cash.

I would recommend you rent "Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work."  thumbsup
The woman is a totally shameless  thumbsup, but, in knowing her career pretty well,  that's what she's had to do her whole career.

She's p*ssed of The Greats, I mean people who helped her get her career off of the ground, she stabbed in the back.

She's immensely arrogant but she's no pushover. She tells it like it is.

And, anyway, do you think that Charles' "friends" are really there for just that? Friendship?  laugh

Joan certainly isn't.
Nor is she any worse than  easter-James Penny Junor easter-James or all of the other parasites that float around that Charles, who's to gullible and narcissitc to see it. 

Also, there've been worse jokes made against Diana, even when she was alive. In celebrity land, EVERYONE is fair game. gotcha
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 01:32:33 am »

I think the best medicine for her is to ignore her. ANd also if the PRinces show some loyalty to their mother and not invite her places (I know dad and stepmum are lost causes). I think she handcuffed herself to a Wal Mart counter for one reason or another the other day. I think she's desperate to stay in the limelight. I understand she pays big bucks to the PRinces' Trust to curry favor with Charles. Charles seems "easy" for her to cultivate with her jokes about his late ex wife. Woe betide Joannie if she tells jokes about C and C.
Alexander
royal watcher

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 01:45:42 am »

Joan really makes fun of everyone, she even makes fun of Cher someone who is actually her friend. So i wouldn't take her too seriously.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 01:53:32 am »

Not everybody. If she dare tell Charles jokes or Camilla jokes now the invitations would dry up and no more personally signed cards from C and C. She was in a People Magazine article where she said she treasured her Holiday card from C and C and seemed to treat it as a shrine. No way would she knock her beloved Charles and her "good friend" Camilla. I could see her trashing Camilla in the event she falls out of favor with Joan's precious Prince Charles. Joannie loves to name drop and say she "knows" C and C. Such a sycophant. And it is tasteless to bash a dead woman who died in an auto accident. How would Joan like it if someone told jokes bout her late husband. Joan is very tasteless IMO.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 02:19:20 am »

Joan is not funny; she is an a**hole.
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 03:19:45 am »

thumbsup, LeoGirl. You've just caught on to Joan's comedic act.

That's pretty much what it is and what she is/does.

Oh, and she also makes thousands selling overpriced costume jewelry and sunglasses on QVC. It's stuff you could get at the under-a-$1 store, and  easter-James people pay over $50 for. easter-sly
You'd have to be a real  :*butt*: to not care if you max out some housewife's credit card selling cheap crap made in China.  bored3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: