Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 01:52:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Archive Thread  (Read 65653 times)
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 03:16:33 am »

Mia, its been in the Australian media from a so called Royal insider that she has been induced . Who knows but I agree twins are usually born earlier than the due date.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

beline
courtier

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 08:17:06 am »

I can't wait to see the twin princesses !! loveshower
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 10:56:33 am »

Mia, its been in the Australian media from a so called Royal insider that she has been induced . Who knows but I agree twins are usually born earlier than the due date.

Thanks for the info.  BFF2 If she had been induced she would had to be at the hospital already, right? If she was at the hospital would be already in the news. I only saw this article from aussie media:

http://www.news.com.au/world/princess-mary-due-to-deliver-twins-today/story-e6frfkyi-1225981342458?from=public_rss

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 05:10:06 pm »

Unless the twins are overdue, there's no need for an inducement. I might be wrong, but aren't inducements often dangerous for the mother?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:39 pm »

No worries Mia.  flower

I would of thought so too if it was true she would of been in hospital also. Although the very media outlet that has claimed she has been induced said she was already staying in an apartment very close to the hospital.

I'm starting to think the inducement part of the story isnt true, but I can definately see the part about her staying in an apartment close to the hospital possibly being true.

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 10:18:37 pm »

Kezza - I believe their new home in Copenhagen in the Amalionborg Palace is not far from the hospital.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 11:04:17 pm »

The distance between Amalienborg Palace and the hospital is around 4/5km. Not too far indeed...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 04:21:57 pm »

Mary's routine check-up triggers false alarm & second time this week media gets it wrong  roll

I found this great blog for everyone who is interested in the Danish Royal Family flower
http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/

Mary has had a check up at the hospital but is not in labour and the court has confirmed that Crown Prince Frederik has cleared his calendar of an event for January 13. Since the twins have not yet appeared he is bound to be on extra Daddy-duty in the near future. The photos of Frederik's arrival perhaps look a little more dramatic than what was actually happening. It appears that since the media is watching at the front of the hospital, Frederik might have driven Mary to a side entrance to drop her off before parking the car and going upstairs with Professor Peter Damm, a member of the birth team.

As you can see below the media stories, especially in English language publications, continued to publish that Mary was having her babies three days ago, despite Communications Chief Lene Balleby saying January is the due date and Mary is anticipating doing things naturally.

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 07:41:10 am »

Mods need to move my post but it has been confirmed on TV that Mary is in Labour.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 10:32:17 am »

Can you post that here!!!! pleaaseee

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
beline
courtier

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 10:43:50 am »

Mary gave births to her twins today!

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 10:46:56 am »

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/princess-mary-in-labour/story-e6frea6u-1225984248916

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 11:04:46 am »

thankyou

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 11:06:21 am »

really!!!! how lucky!!!!!

Congrats to them!!!! to the babies to mummy, pappa and for isabella and christian!! loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower

beline
courtier

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 11:08:39 am »

The official announcement:

http://kongehuset.dk/publish.php?id=27632

Let's hope these births will help Fred 1 Mary's marriage!
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 12:05:35 pm »

I hope they understand that these children needs them!!!!

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 12:10:25 pm »

A girl! I hope she doesn´t looks like an orphan later like Isabella!  tehe
Congratulations!!
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 01:05:35 pm »

Congrats to them and the family  celebration celebration celebration

Harry-ite #6
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 01:38:17 pm »

Congrats!!

I want baby pictures!!

I think boy and girl twins is the best.     ...I wouldn't mind to have boy/girl twins flirt
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 01:40:27 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 01:48:26 pm »

^well i wanted have a family just like she have.. 1st a boy then girl anf  in the end boy/girl twins  sigh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: