Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 02:48:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Archive Thread  (Read 64339 times)
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« on: November 08, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »

Pregnant Danish Crown Princess Mary visits the Danish Forestry Commission project in the forest of Boserup Skov .
Pics...
Zimbo - Crown Princess Mary visits Boserup Skov

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:57:26 pm »

thankyou

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:23:04 pm »

thankyou Spooky!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:00:11 pm »

She looks happy!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:31 pm »

she's pregnant  sigh
Aren't all woman supposed to look 'radiant' when pregnant!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:09 pm »

Not every women are radiant... and not everyone looks great!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 06:18:05 pm »

Hello Online there are pictures of Mary at the event.
Having mastered Danish herself in record speed and without a noticeable accent, Crown Princess Mary must've been full of advice for students of the Learn Danish project in Odense, Denmark.

Stepping out in an elegant violet maternity top with black trousers and turtleneck which showed off her growing baby bump, the pregnant mum drew crowds who came to see the popular princess as she supported those studying the Scandinavian language.

The Australian-born princess tries out the new technology in language learning  

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 06:50:18 pm »

The picture with the other young mum was so  aww
I wonder if Danish is hard to learn easter-think
It's part of the Germanistic based language family, I already speak 3 languages from that family so...
hmm easter-think why not? maybe I'll start with an evening class or an Internet course next year easter-think

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 06:51:56 pm »

I think that it is one of the hardest languages to learn but I suppose that if you know a germanistic based language already it must be a bit easier to learn  easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 11:54:57 pm »

That's really great of her! Also love her top, the draping is really interesting.

And the last picture  aww

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 03:43:42 am »

erk? yeah happy with fake smile
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 09:41:51 pm »

What I heard is that she can´t speak Danish so well like for example SIL Marie.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 10:43:09 pm »

Maybe, but at least she's willing to help others who might be struggling like herself.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 02:38:57 pm »

That's really great of her! Also love her top, the draping is really interesting.

Yes, it is lovely. PM is very cute

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 02:49:06 pm »

Having mastered Danish herself in record speed
Load of BS. This woman can't speak Danish herself how the hell is she going to help anyone? :xmasruined:

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 06:06:25 pm »

Mary can't barely speak danish and has a terribel accent. She was heavely criticized in Denmark for speaking english at home with her kids and her staff instead of trying harder to learn the country language. Frankly, this seems like damage control...

But she looks good indeed. The colours suit her...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 11:09:02 pm »

Lots of speculation over here in Australia that she is about to have the twins any day now.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 11:26:47 pm »

I can't wait! Cool

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 11:28:12 pm »

I've seen a few articles saying that the babies are expected any time now (which is normal, she's close to her due date (last week of January) and twins normally born a couple of weeks before). But no news about her being induced yet...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 11:56:52 pm »

Pretty common. Hope its a safe delivery and babies are healthy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: