Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 01:47:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: akasha's Magic Spellroom  (Read 7119 times)
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 02:47:48 am »

What's going on?

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 03:08:34 am »

Ah noting big I just made a simple guide for our members who don't know how to do some tech stuff.
I use screen shot's to actually show what you have to do, and because I as a mod have some extra buttons left and right that regular users don't have I got a second member account: 'techtest member'
Don't worry if you see that name pop up from time to time it just means I'm making screen shot for my guide!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: