Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:27:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Highly-Anticipated Vogue Weddings Book To Feature Kate Middleton  (Read 13553 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 11:19:18 pm »

all ladies you mencioned were so beautiful brides. i would add jacqueline onassis!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 03:18:51 am »

^Oh boy, and how.  Jackie's lace veil alone was simply exquisite.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 02:20:59 pm »

Adding Kate's copycat dress to the collection - when Grace Kelly's is already included  is a bit redundant isn't it?
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 06:18:29 pm »

^True, but Kate herself was an anticipated bride (to some people) and that's why they're including her.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: