Royal Gossip
November 25, 2017, 01:39:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Estelle News/Pictures/Videos Thread  (Read 32150 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2014, 03:41:27 pm »

Princess Estelle inaugurates the Duchess Estelle’s fairytale trail in Östergötland
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/86006223677/princess-estelle-inaugurates-the-duchess-estelles

Estelle received flowers from a boy
http://royalty-and-doctorwho.tumblr.com/post/86006029924/estelle-received-flowers-from-a-boy

Estelle working the crowds
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/85995545037/princess-in-training

http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/86004776882/fotograf-suvad-mrkonjic

http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/86003915387

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:44:40 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2014, 07:35:13 pm »

look at her - she is a pro already!  Love how she is dressed
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2014, 02:09:55 am »

Princess Estelle with her nanny Adeline Petterson
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/86615630227/princess-estelle-with-her-nanny-adeline

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »

Princess Estelle just gets more adorable and charming with each passing day.  Thank you so much for posting the photo series; it brightened my whole day.  I especially love how her parents, who seem so doting but not too clingy, are always nearby but not infringing on her experience.  Brilliant parenting.  And the nanny!  What a warm, lovely woman she seems to be unlike PG's Mrs. Danvers who may be a very nice lady but no comparison to this lady who just exudes 'loving care'. 

I'm a complete sucker for this family.  They're amazing, to me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2014, 06:10:36 pm »

i'm in love with estelle. she's so adorable.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2014, 09:52:10 am »

Happy birthday, mummy! Pretty Princess Estelle steals the show as Sweden celebrates Victoria Day in honour of her mother turning 37

Crown princess' birthday is time of national celebration - Victoria Day
    The heir to the throne turns 37
    Well-wishers turned out to greet her and give her gifts
    She posed for pictures with husband Prince Daniel
    They were joined by her mother Queen Silvia
    But it was her little girl Princess Estelle who stole the show
    Toddler looked adorable in pretty floral dress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2691784/Happy-birthday-mummy-Pretty-Princess-Estelle-joins-celebrations-Crown-Princess-Victorias-37th-birthday.html#ixzz37WdVmkKZ

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2014, 10:13:49 am »

her dress was so cute - she always steals the spotlight - without even trying
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 10:46:41 am »

Nice family.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 03:27:06 pm »

What a glorious way to start the day - Estelle!!!  She's such a natural and how refreshing to see a little girl dressed like a little girl should.  The bubble blowing was off the charts adorable and it's just beyond obvious what doting and loving without smothering parents she has. Just a simply lovely family one wishes to emulate.   thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2014, 09:34:27 pm »

It's amazing how well they're doing; making her part of the 'show,' making it a point to make sure she learns to know that the public isn't the enemy. Anyone who manages to raise a kid to not mess around during a two hour wedding is obviously raising her kid just right. I mean, It's obvious there's a real bond between the two and I believe that Daniel is probably her dream father, frankly which means that she's growing and not warped like William became. I believe she's at a point where she'll make a fabulous Queen. She's aware she's different, but loved and I believe that she's going to end up having a good life. During Madeleine's wedding, it's amazing how she's so well behaved. She fretted while Victoria was reading that speech, but calmed down when she realized that her mother wasn't going to cater to her and how she had to wait her turn. She was just great and she is so obviously able to be a kid behind doors.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2014, 05:23:02 am »

Top marks for Estelle: The little Swedish Princess is all smiles on first day of school

She may only be two years old but Princess Estelle seemed all grown up as she arrived giggling and smiling on her first day at daycare.
In fact parents Crown Princess Victoria, 37, and Prince Daniel of Sweden, 40, seemed more nervous than their adorable daughter.
Holding tightly onto her parents hands, the second in line to the Swedish throne behaved impeccably for the couple as well as the cameras as she toddled up to the entrance of her new pre-school in Stockholm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2733696/Top-marks-Estelle-The-little-Swedish-Princess-smiles-day-school.html

Princess Estelle's first school day
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/08/princess-estelle.html

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2014, 06:41:40 am »

she is so cute - love her sneakers -
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2014, 06:30:07 pm »

Quite a cute girl she is. flirt
Gosh time sure flies, preschool already.. sigh

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2014, 10:50:17 pm »

princess estelle
http://happyswedes.tumblr.com/post/104420462044/official-picture-of-the-queen-of-smiles-picture

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2014, 11:45:36 pm »

So much more happy at the cameras! I remember when the puddin' scowled at cameras.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2015, 03:49:55 am »

I love this little girl.  She's got so much spunk and looks like she be a blast to know in real life.  Cute as a button too.  What I can't figure out is does she look more like Daniel than Victoria?  Or is it just a great mix if them?. 
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2015, 05:26:00 pm »

She just makes you want to give her a big cuddle  loveshower
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2015, 05:36:40 pm »

She seems to be a happy, cheerful little girl. flower

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2015, 06:13:06 pm »

What a day-saver that little girl and her parents are.  Such a confident and open face and attitude.  Adorable.  Can't stop loving this child!

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2015, 11:07:16 pm »

Royal Guards received a gift for Princess Estelle
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/03/royal-guards-received-gift-for-princess.html

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: