Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:12:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wills & Kate to visit South East Asia  (Read 81198 times)
observation
courtier

« Reply #600 on: October 02, 2012, 08:11:56 am »

That last link didn't work for me.

How did you know that Keithie baked the cake for HM in 1974?

I'm curious if she has any ties to HM & if HM will say or do anything to keep the blame from falling on her if she does & if she knows her to be trustworthy.

KM's story so doesn't make any sense. Most of all, it contradicts what she told her royal aides to say to the press right before the state dinner. How is she going to explain that?
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #601 on: October 02, 2012, 08:33:42 am »

Article about the cakes:

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/radio/onairhighlights/solomon-islands-cake-fit-for-royal-visit/1016014

I doubt that she has any special links to HM,  I think she's just the local cake-baking person for royal visits.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #602 on: October 02, 2012, 03:36:36 pm »

Looks like a yummy cake!

'gotta find something to eat, my tummy is rumbling'  tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
June
Duchess

« Reply #603 on: November 02, 2012, 09:41:14 am »

the client isn't present at this type of proceeding

How do you know? Are you a lawyer? The question is quite moot, since I know you're not. I know the language, and you don't use it.

And, it is absolute nonsense to suggest is would be 'bizarre' if they attended the directions in France. Just because they are not required to attend, does not make it bizarre if they wish to so attend.

Why are you presenting your opinions as fact? Even if you are say, a law student, it doesn't derogate your making sweeping presumptions and presenting such as unqualified fact.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:45:54 am by June » Logged
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #604 on: November 12, 2012, 02:34:24 pm »

Ease up Junie!! We know you are law and order queen !

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #605 on: November 14, 2012, 11:49:45 am »

Gia hun you're late
This has been dealth with 10 days ago..... tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #606 on: November 15, 2012, 01:48:49 am »

Ahhhhh I am late , lately!

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
June
Duchess

« Reply #607 on: November 15, 2012, 03:48:20 am »

Ease up Junie!! We know you are law and order queen !

Thanks Gia.  Kiss Things have to be even handed around here.  eating cookies

@ akasha:  hug
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #608 on: November 23, 2012, 11:22:33 am »

Fair enough , to be fair I do agree with some of your legal assessments .

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #609 on: November 23, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

This Tour was a hot mess!!! Harry's was a real successes !!!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #610 on: July 02, 2013, 04:12:06 pm »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #611 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:39 am »

The tour stared out okay, but degenerated into an 'all about them' marathon once the topless photos were published.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #612 on: July 09, 2013, 10:11:53 pm »

First she disrespected her hosts and the customs showing cleveage short dresses while the other women were covered.The icing was when she stepped into the mosque acting like she was decent then at that same time the topless pictures broke.People said it might have been PC but I wonder if it came from someone from those countries with connections to expose her phoniness.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #613 on: July 10, 2013, 12:01:18 am »

Y'know, I am shocked she had the nerve to show up at a mosque after that. Any decent woman would have hidden herself from view for a few days.

As for the neckline, Diana had the brains to know to cover up her bosoms when she was in conservative countries.

I cannot imagine what the Muslim hosts must have been thinking. She also showed her legs, she should have worn something full length and draped to the floor.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #614 on: July 18, 2013, 11:34:43 pm »

She is an embarrasment this why like you've said no Arab RF or wealthy ones are calling these two to their countries like they did with Charles and Diana.They really think bringing a kid into the world will save them somehow when it'll be the opposite and just because they'll both pretend to be parents doesn't change the facts that both are liars and vile_IMO.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #615 on: July 19, 2013, 03:53:42 am »

With Kate you can tell she is only tolerated and I cannot imagine how the ministers felt, having their wives be forced to receive Kate as their social equal. Degrading to the wife.

She spent the entire time making nutty faces and gasping in shock at the topless women and reveling so openly in the thrill of being carried on a palanquin by the natives. It was only then that she put on a semi-regal posture and looked like she was taking the whole thing seriously.

Then of course, the obligatory vacation stop during their tour. As if their tour is so arduous; they made the whole thing about them, not about HM and I cannot get over how short her hemlines were the entire time. One slip up and she would have flashed the entire delegation as a result of that Prarug dress (white with purple flowers).

I cannot imagine just how close she was to the edge, flirting with international disaster. The McQueen dress was a disgrace and more like a costume and she looked like she wasn't interested in the ceremonial dances and she can't leave her husband alone during these state events. She keeps trying to get his attention.

Then the press hyped it as "full of hope" and other asinine nonsense.

You know, there is such a difference.

Diana was welcomed to all formal royal events, especially in the Arab states
Diana was taken seriously by heads of state in regards to her humanitarian work
Diana was welcome in her own right (even as wife to Charles) to places

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #616 on: July 20, 2013, 01:26:15 am »

If you look at the pictures of the women hosts they look tense around her and when they saw he coming out wearing that overly low cut dress they must have been mortified.Can you imagine when they left how they all talked about her.Of course Lazy has no shame and Wimpo looked like he wanted to get on with the PR show and go home.Young Diana had to dress basically like a old fashioned grandma and this lazy social climber is getting away with all kinds of crap playing the Di card.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: